Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

First there was TDS, now there's HDS - Hunter Derangement Syndrome. There's a few poor fellas around here that have it bad.

Talking about Hunter 24/7 - definitely some sort of illness there alright, grasping at any straw with days to go to the election, I pity the Trump zealots some days. Then I remember the things he has done and they have supported and get a warm fuzzy glow knowing they will be devastated next week over his loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

km991148 wrote: »
    Tell me though.. is there really that much positive discrimination? (I don't know about the states, but over here I don't know about much).

It's probably too far off topic to go into, but generally what I see is a lot if attempts to encourage those that traditionally wouldn't have the same opportunities at education etc to all people to progress in a given area. Thus is financial support fur working classes into education or the promotion of certain industries to some ethnic minorities or campaigns to encourage more female leadership roles.

So let's establish some facts before you start canvasing opinion on how you think positive discrimination works.

And edit to add.. this is more left Vs right bollocks anyway. Generally that's the preserve if a Trump fan. I'd rather think of the damage Trump has done, not because he used a traditionally conservative party but because he is a deranged narcissistic scumbag. Causing division is just another crap he has taken on the world to further his own agenda.

I've seen gender quotas implemented where I work. But anyone is free to have an opinion on the concept of gender quotas and why they might disagree with them.

And if you want to think about the damage caused by Trump that's fine but that's not why I was discussing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

I've seen gender quotas implemented where I work. But anyone is free to have an opinion on the concept of gender quotas and why they might disagree with them.

And if you want to think about the damage caused by Trump that's fine but that's not why I was discussing there.

Fair enough, where is that out if interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321862566063140865

The SCOTUS not going the way Trump had planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

km991148 wrote: »
    Fair enough, where is that out if interest?

A tech company in Ireland.

To be clear I'm not saying it's everywhere or even common. Just that I have seen it myself.

• Advertisement

I don't think he's lying about that, Tucker is attacked day and day out because of his popularity but I've never had reason to question his 'tegridy. It's too big a lie like with Giuliani's potential lies, they are exposing themselves greatly because of how easy it would be for anyone who didn't like them or even just wanted to reveal the truth to do so.

You have more people on the record and more corroborated evidence than for the impeachment so if you had any time for that I hope you have time for this. I think we are not so far apart on it actually.

But it's not. Eg Tucker never named a delivery company so no journalist can question such a company on if it's true. In much the same way as nobody has seen Hunter's emails to validate them. Key details are intentionally omitted. He's also got the entertainer line to fall back on so not exactly a picture of integrity or standing by the 'stories' that he sells as news...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Sleepy Joe must be wrecked after his 20 min rally today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Sleepy Joe must be wrecked after his 20 min rally today.

Trump supporters must be dying after attending his rallies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

A tech company in Ireland.

To be clear I'm not saying it's everywhere or even common. Just that I have seen it myself.

Not yet, several American MNCs operating in this country have set goals for their local management as regards female hiring over the next decade. It is presented as diversity in the workplace, they don't dare use the loaded term gender quotas or sex discrimination, that would open a legal minefield. I am most interested to see how this works out as there are high expectations on the women being promoted via these schemes.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Or the very least going to hospital with hypothermia.

• Advertisement

People are dying all over the world from it.

Biden has absolutely no energy, the guy is well and truly shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hypothermia or corona?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Well you would say that Donnie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

It says a lot when most Americans favour a sedate, old-timey, low-key, boring politician over the incumbent.

Trump has absolutely no brains. The guy is well and truly shot!

gmisk wrote: »
    Hypothermia or corona?

Both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Hypothermia or corona?

Well if by some chance they avoided coronavirus at the rally, the hypothermia will get them. It's a package deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I wish I could thank this twice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Well if by some chance they avoided coronavirus at the rally, the hypothermia will get them. It's a package deal.

They'll be fine tho, health plan is due out in two weeks

• Advertisement

Imagine. POTUS is a superspreader and he doesn't give a fcuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

astrofool wrote: »
    They had the hard drive in their hands to do with as they saw fit, including releasing all the evidence they say exists on it, yet they didn't, why did they not release all that evidence?

My opinion is that the evidence does not exist, and they had nothing to release, so by saying they handed it over they could drag this out as an attempt to smear Biden (even though a GOP committee already completely cleared him).

If there is a sane narrative as to why they didn't release the evidence, please present it.

A bit of theatre for the incredibly stupid, making a song and dance over handing over to the FBI, something that is a copy of the original already handed over to the FBI a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,601 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Or his wifes parents ...who also became US citizens via a process (chain migration) which Trump wants to get rid off...

Once again...there is always a tweet...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925860866767163393?s=19
    You mean his FiL the ex Communist party member?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,601 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Does the release they're required to sign cover Flu or Pneumonia?

Or the very least going to hospital with hypothermia.

Heat stroke is the latest.

https://twitter.com/albamonica/status/1321883419673038860

Imagine. POTUS is a superspreader and he doesn't give a fcuk.

Wow shocker, people actually wanting to get on with their lives and not live in forever lockdown world, unlike the nanny states in Europe..

Wow shocker, people actually wanting to get on with their lives and not live in forever lockdown world, unlike the nanny states in Europe..

Difficult to get on with your life when you're dying of Covid-19 having picked it up at a Trump rally.

Difficult to get on with your life when you're dying of Covid-19 having picked it up at a Trump rally.

Yes because covid is a death sentence for anybody who contracts it.

Yes because covid is a death sentence for anybody who contracts it.

No but it could well be a death sentence for those who catch and pass it on to loved ones particularly the elderly.

• Advertisement

The majority of Americans disapprove of his handling of the virus...
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement