Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

RIGOLO wrote: »
    yeah.. he will have to take his McD back to his nothingburger 58 story tower in NY, back to his nothingburger 128 room resort in Palm Springs, back to his nothingburger golf course in the West Of Ireland...I guess ISIS were defeated by a nothingburger.. I guess the stock market record highs were a nothingburger.
    record unemployment rates for AfricanAmerican community were a nothingburger.. UAE-Israel accord was a nothingburger ...

youve made me hungry with all this talk of nothing burgers ..

Trump may be looking for new properties given he is personally on the line for circa $400M of debt in the next few years.

Unemployment rates for African Americans during Trumps Presidency continued the falling trend which was witnessed throughout Obamas after the financial crash.

Figure-2.-Unemployment-Rate-for-African-Americans-1972-2019-820x493.jpg

So, were the low rates you speak of, down to Trump, or was he just benefiting from Obama's work.

Any peace accord involving Israel which excludes Palestine is not worth the paper it is written on.

Maybe some humble pie would help with that hunger you are experiencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

you know you have lost the arguement when you come up with lines like that ...

this must be fake news so was it ...
    The Dow Jones all-time high of 29,551.42 was reached on Feb. 12, 2020,
    and looks like Donald Trump was in office ..

I remember. Trump even signed a print out of the ticket that day, claiming implicit ownership over the rise and fall of the market.

Then on Monday the economy collapsed and over the next few weeks over 30 million Americans lost their jobs in the worst economic crash in US history.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

you know you have lost the arguement when you come up with lines like that ...

this must be fake news so was it ...
    The Dow Jones all-time high of 29,551.42 was reached on Feb. 12, 2020,
    and looks like Donald Trump was in office ..

The Dow Jones is absolutely no representation of how well the economy is doing, but I would say your limited comprehension doesn't understand that

duploelabs wrote: »
    The Dow Jones is absolutely no representation of how well the economy is doing, but I would say your limited comprehension doesn't understand that

The most half-witted pro-Trump argument of them all.

that reminds me of your earlier post .. about ridiculous fool ...

Your homework for the weekend is to buy a copy of 'The Complete Idiot's Guide to Economics' and get reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Old man in pub telling me about the horse he backed that won him a fortune, trousers tied up with twine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And silence from the Trump zealots.

Now if that had been Biden I wonder how many of them would be spamming the threads with posts about "obvious cognitive decline"?

Now if that had been Biden I wonder how many of them would be spamming the threads with posts about "obvious cognitive decline"?

With Trump it's machine gun stupidity.

Before you have time to process the absurdity of what he says he says something else more insane.

With Trump it's machine gun stupidity.

Before you have time to process the absurdity of what he says he says something else more insane.

Same with his zealots who post here, there's so much crap to unpick. But then they keep repeating the same lies so why bother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Sure one slip of the tounge or pause between words and it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Trump claims to feel 20 years younger. He doesn't sound it.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1314380019146412034

km991148 wrote: »
    Sure one slip of the tounge or pause between words and it happens

And if all else fails, post an edited video clip and scream "SEE! SEE!"

Trump obsessed with Clinton lol

But what about Hillary!!!

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1314192678284820481?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

And if all else fails, post an edited video clip and scream "SEE! SEE!"
    Most of what I read bin this thread I just dismiss as unimportant, doesn't matter if it's somebody telling pro-Trump lies or somebody bringing up more stuff that Trump has done.
    Why do you care so much? This thing is over so long as Biden and Harris maintain their dignity.
    We all know that Trump is a serial liar, we all know he is a despicable human being. Why do we need to keep harping on about it?

eagle eye wrote: »
    Most of what I read bin this thread I just dismiss as unimportant, doesn't matter if it's somebody telling pro-Trump lies or somebody bringing up more stuff that Trump has done.
    Why do you care so much? This thing is over so long as Biden and Harris maintain their dignity.
    We all know that Trump is a serial liar, we all know he is a despicable human being. Why do we need to keep harping on about it?

why does it bother you so much?

Trump claims to feel 20 years younger. He doesn't sound it.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1314380019146412034

I'd really like to know, as someone who's a masters in acoustics and acoustic design, what he means by 'oscillating the microphone badly'

I'd really like to know, as someone who's a masters in acoustics and acoustic design, what he means by 'oscillating the microphone badly'

I would be pretty certain he hasn't a clue what he means.

It doesn't have to mean anything, he has used big words and it will impress his base because it makes him sound as if he knows what he is talking about.

why does it bother you so much?

You don't answer a question with a question.

• Advertisement

Unless you're Mike Pence.

Unless you're Mike Pence.
    ohnonotgmail is Mike Pence?

weird that you are so bothered that somebody else cares about something you dont.

ohnonotgmail is Mike Pence?

So why does it bother you that we talk about Trump in a thread about Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

It may be because people say mean things about Donald and use underhanded tactics like actual facts and not a poorly edited video clip. Poor Donald, everyone is so mean to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

I think people are more anti-Trump than pro-Biden/Harris.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭briany

I think people are more anti-Trump than pro-Biden/Harris.

Yeah, I think it was on the Pod Save America podcast they were talking about this. There are Republicans who profoundly disagree with the direction that Trump has taken their party in and they're prepared to vote Biden in order to remove Trump. They are, however, also prepared to oppose Biden on day one of his presidency, if he's elected.

And if that all comes to fruition, then Biden could be a lame duck two years in, if all those lapsed Republicans help to vote in a Republican house majority in the midterm elections.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Is Clinton running or something?

duploelabs wrote:
    Answering a question with a question, no.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement