Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

Overheal wrote: »
    It’s a warning and a crimson red flag.

Have cousins in New York who found things incredibly tense yesterday. Cause there's nothing friendly about those Trump fans congregating tbh.
    Phoebas wrote: »
    I just realised that every time I quote you, I also break the rule.

D'oh!

You are out of control.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Phoebas wrote: »
    I just realised that every time I quote you, I also break the rule.

D'oh!

Reported.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 Sleepy Joe Biden

Done is right if Donnie gets you behind the hay shed skinny legs.

Forget Donald, Kamala Harris would take Biden easy I'm betting.

She's the one running the show I would imagine. Which is why nobody wants this mad double act in the white house.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Forget Donald, Kamala Harris would take Biden easy I'm betting.

She's the one running the show I would imagine. Which is why nobody wants this mad double act in the white house.

By all means, please tell us more.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Done is right if Donnie gets you behind the hay shed skinny legs.

Yeah the guy who bribed a doctor to avoid the draft is going to physically hurt somebody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭briany

I've been watching a fair few Trump rallies over the weekend. The drunk uncle sh*te talk riffing he does at them is comedy gold. What hampers the entertainment is the sobering fact that this man is the president of the U.S.A.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Yeah the guy who bribed a doctor to avoid the draft is going to physically hurt somebody.
    You could always escape his clutches by walking up a ramp...

He is becoming increasingly more unhinged and nonsensical with his statements...I think he knows his goose is cooked at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

gmisk wrote: »

he'll get you with his laser beams...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Toddlers.

Says the fella who does nothing but post memes, deep fakes, terribly edited videos and pro Trump scatter. The irony is off the charts here.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

he'll get you with his laser beams...
    Laser beams?
    He strikes me as someone who would have difficulty using a mobile phone...
    The fact he relies on Rudy Giuliani as a cyber security advisor says a lot...a man who needed to call into an apple store for help as he managed to look an iphone after putting in the incorrect password more than 10 times...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

eagle eye wrote: »
    If you are surrounded by some of the looney brigade that support Trump I don't think you'd be revealing you are voting for Biden.

Can't show data that there is a silent vote, data actually says there is no silent vote.

I'm happy to go with the data.

I'm also sure that, in the above scenario it's sound like the US are in a fascist state. Do you think the US has tipped that far?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

gmisk wrote: »

He is becoming increasingly more unhinged and nonsensical with his statements...I think he knows his goose is cooked at this stage.

He wouldn't be able to catch you with his tiny hands

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I'd say there will be more posters than usual for a presidential election pulling an all-nighter tomorrow night. If nothing else it will more exciting than the norm! :cool:

I'd say there will be more posters than usual for a presidential election pulling an all-nighter tomorrow night. If nothing else it will more exciting than the norm! :cool:

47264466.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Baggly wrote: »
    47264466.jpg

It might be good to have an election night thread separate to this one.

Also presume we're not allowed to guess who the obvious re-reg's are (I do wonder how many now missing regulars have had to change over to a VPN or different device posting to avoid detection).

astrofool wrote:

Good idea tbh. I shall float that to the other mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

The moderators can just make a pass on Wednesday morning to clear the bodies off the battlefield.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Baggly wrote: »
    Good idea tbh. I shall float that to the other mods.

Will be a mess that circumvents orderly threadbans

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Should be no bans from here on it except for new/re regs, let the bodies fall where they may.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

One thing that's come out of this election is the Americans are terrible at organizing opinion polls and many of the news networks rely too heavily on national polls, online polls and a variety of other polls which will bear little influence on the final outcome.

Its irrelevant who is ahead in national opinion polls and online polls generally favour educated voters.

Few pollsters want to know what the working class want in the rust belt states so its no wonder they have a chip on their shoulder towards the establishment and media.

• Advertisement

Should be no bans from here on it except for new/re regs, let the bodies fall where they may.

Mod

Mods will discuss it leave it with us. Not really for discussion here anyways. TBH i was just thinking more in terms of we are almost at 10K so might want to move to pt4 of this thread a little early.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sorry B.

(I was thinking that last week that we will need part 4 before or on Tuesday )

• Registered Users Posts: 33,872 ✭✭✭✭Penn

let the bodies fall where they may.

AKA Trump's Coronavirus Plan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

I'm hoping this is being skewed by the few states that just sent out ballots instead of waiting for people to request the ballots?

"Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) finds that while nearly 80 million people have already voted in the 2020 election, both by mail and early in-person voting, another 24 million people have an outstanding mail ballot that they have not returned."

https://www.splcenter.org/presscenter/urgent-splc-report-finds-24-million-outstanding-mail-ballots-officials-urge-americans

https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/bluelabs_avev_memo_11012020.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

duploelabs wrote: »
    Do you dispute white privilege?

its a lie made up by those with an agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

That's distinctly a racist defence

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

'There's none so blind as those that will not see.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

astrofool wrote: »

Also presume we're not allowed to guess who the obvious re-reg's are (I do wonder how many now missing regulars have had to change over to a VPN or different device posting to avoid detection).

I hope a fresh “Who do you thing will win” poll will be created. Be interesting to see what boardsies think on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Like the idea of a dedicated election day thread and one with a poll.

Two things.
    Just in case, don't shut thread down at 2am or anything to get some sleep mods. It's time to shotgun some redbull and coffee and power through.
    Make results of who voted for who visible on a poll. Less chance of 'I always knew' type nonsense in the days after, from all sides.

• Advertisement

From personal experience elsewhere on the site, the best way to run a poll is to not use the poll functionality here and use a google form instead. If you want, i can organise it. I can make it so that the front and backend is all visible - its just a little bit better system for conducting polls. Boards ones go a bit hinky sometimes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement