Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

Is he giving them looting and burning tips, they wouldn't be boarding up shops in Dade county if they were confident of a Biden win.

Maybe hes going to give the country he serves a reason to protest and riot, and I dont mean by winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

AMKC wrote: »
    82 per cent of Irish people want Biden to win.

Go Joe Biden Go Kamala Harris.

Let's hope for all our sakes and for our sanity that they win.

Your sanity really shouldn't be up for grabs like that. I guess TDS is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Is he giving them looting and burning tips

Did you click the wrong link?

edit: nvm, sorry, I misread that as a statement >_>

Sorry, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I'm not sure how insulting other posters advances an argument.

There are other more sophisticated and less confrontational methods to get a point across to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

No, Covid-19 is real. Some Trump supporters have trouble with that whole reality-imagination thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,125 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

It ok we will know either Wednesday or after the weekend that Trump is the loser for sure and that America has gotten a proper President back in charge someone who has compassion and empathy for his people unlike the clown that is currently there who has neither. If he did he would not have let nearly half a million people die under his watch.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Biden will get that Z-lister out of the White House!
    💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No, Covid-19 is real. Some Trump supporters have trouble with that whole reality-imagination thing

True but it's not a reason to commit economic and social suicide. Watching Trump gives hope life can go on someway as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

What amazes me, is that 5.5 years later, the crowd still laps this up, the same tired old material. I guess a bit like yer favourite hackneyed comedian doing the greatest hits, the fans will still enjoy it, meanwhile everyone else has moved on.

Yea I did think it was very stale alright....repeating all the same stuff again- MAGA ? So what have you been the past 4 years? That was the whole premise of the 2016 win surely?

True but it's not a reason to commit economic and social suicide. Watching Trump gives hope life can go on someway as normal.

In a pandemic life can not go on as normal. That's the nature of a pandemic. That's why we are living with restrictions in our lives until we have a vaccine to distribute.

Trying to ignore it like Trump and his associates only leads to trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

If by 'normal' you mean catastrophic, then yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Have this sneaking feeling trump will win again as it’s much harder shift an incumbent. Maybe it’s just hard to believe after the 4 years of surreal ness that he might be coming to an end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

road_high wrote: »
    Yea I did think it was very stale alright....repeating all the same stuff again- MAGA ? So what have you been the past 4 years? That was the whole premise of the 2016 win surely?

Anyone know had his golf handicap improved? That'd be at least something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Have this sneaking feeling trump will win again as it’s much harder shift an incumbent. Maybe it’s just hard to believe after the 4 years of surreal ness that he might be coming to an end?

Yeah I can't picture him having lost.

What in gods name will he be tweeting if he loses?

Does he met Biden regularly as a hand over? Maybe he'll be like, no hard feelings dude, was just messing. Best of luck Joe.

In a pandemic life can not go on as normal. That's the nature of a pandemic. That's why we are living with restrictions in our lives until we have a vaccine to distribute.

Trying to ignore it like Trump and his associates only leads to trouble.

Lockdown is absolute crap, no need for it. We don't need restrictions or extra laws, trust the people and if you don't trust them keep a wide berth.

vojiwox wrote: »
    Anyone know had his golf handicap improved? That'd be at least something.

Trump doesn't strike me as a man in to self improvement.

Lockdown is absolute crap, no need for it. We don't need restrictions or extra laws, trust the people and if you don't trust them keep a wide berth.

That's your opinion. You are entitled to it. Fact is we will keep having restrictions until there is a vaccine.

Same in the United States regardless of Trump's bluster

Correct. I'm not the first to say this, but its bordering on a cult, with his 2 hour routines in front of the masses, reeling out the old favourite chants, 30% of the population blindly doing or following whatever he says, and if he told them that he wanted to roll back the emancipation proclamation, theyd agree and say ol Ab was a fraud.

And they avoid accepting that hes playing a character of president; "lock her up? I thought it was a bit corny, but they told me to do it and it went down well"

Trump doesn't strike me as a man in to self improvement.

He currently has a better handicap than your (ex) favourite golfer and winner if countless majors, Jack Nicklaus! You couldn't make it up.

He knows hes taking the piss and his supporters think it riles up the libs, but they dont realise hes playing THEM for fools and voting for him!

That's your opinion. You are entitled to it. Fact is we will keep having restrictions until there is a vaccine.

Same in the United States regardless of Trump's bluster

In your opinion. There's no need for what's going on in this country.
    The vaccine isn't some silver bullet, the only way were getting back normal is taking it back.
    Biden won't be locking down American, there would be war in the streets if the police and army copied Europe.
    Trump wins we'll all start to move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭threeball

Trump is going to get slaughtered tomorrow. 100m reported to already have voted. Trump isnt getting those extra votes, they all showed up last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hopefully all the businesses boarded up won't get too damaged in the aftermath of the election.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/29/businesses-boarding-up-anticipation-post-election-violence/6069157002/
    Alex Provenzano, who owns a salon in downtown Washington, D.C., installed his door and window coverings Wednesday, not knowing whether next week's election would prompt a replay of the protests earlier this year in which some businesses were damaged.

If I was a boards admin or mod, I'd be taking annual leave this week. Not gonna be pretty either way.

Best of luck to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

AMKC wrote: »
    It ok we will know either Wednesday or after the weekend that Trump is the loser for sure and that America has gotten a proper President back in charge someone who has compassion and empathy for his people unlike the clown that is currently there who has neither. If he did he would not have let nearly half a million people die under his watch.

Half a million?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

They wouldn't have to if he hadn't fcuked the economy over the last 4 years by skyrocketing the debt despite taking over an economy in pretty great shape.

Also, when a lot of people in a region die in a short period of time, that tends to have drastic and negative effects on the health of both the economies and societies of those regions. No matter what you do, covid will hurt people's pockets and the social fabric of those in areas it hits hardest - and thanks to Trump and his anti lockdown/anti mask supporters, the US has been hit more than almost any other nation on earth by this despite the frankly extreme advantages they had on almost anywhere due to their low population density, immense resources and the fact they had months and months to prepare before it hit anywhere outside of NY/NJ.

So the question then becomes, do you want to hurt people's long term health and kill a whole bunch of them while you're at it on top of hurting the economy and social lives/society, or not? I'd rather not.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Four years ago.
    It'll be different this time...

madam-president-newsweek.jpg

Biden is not Clinton.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

John Legend is killing it in Pennsylvania right now:

You wanna talk about successful GOTV rallies? ^

• Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

threeball wrote: »
    Trump is going to get slaughtered tomorrow. 100m reported to already have voted. Trump isnt getting those extra votes, they all showed up last time.

Just like President Hillary. The cure being far worse than the disease for Covid will carry Trump over the line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Looks like auld Joe has been spending too much time talking to automobiles

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement