Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,500 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So according to her he bragged to her about helping to get her free? What an evil bastard.

Hey you said it not me.
    e·vil
    /ˈēvəl/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    profoundly immoral and wicked.
    "his evil deeds"

wick·ed
    /ˈwikid/
    adjective
    adjective: wicked; comparative adjective: wickeder; superlative adjective: wickedest
    evil or morally wrong.
    "a wicked and unscrupulous politician"

un·scru·pu·lous
    /ˌənˈskro͞opyələs/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: unscrupulous
    having or showing no moral principles; not honest or fair.
    "unscrupulous landlords might be tempted to harass existing tenants"

im·mor·al
    /i(m)ˈmôrəl/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: immoral
    not conforming to accepted standards of morality.
    "an immoral and unwinnable war"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Bit of trivia...who ever recognises the man doing the voice over here gets a cookie

You think that's awkward.
    Look at how he treated a refugee who had lost her family.

From 2:30

He was only interested in talking to her because she had won the Nobel Prize.
    I think of this every time I hear someone say Trump is the only one who cares for normal people. While she was telling him what she had suffered he looked like if he had a pen, he'd have started doodling.

TBF he does demonstrate at least a bit of active listening. But of course he seems like he saw it as an ambush and tried to veer away at the first chance. Awkward but of all things Trump this isn't all that bad and he did assure her he'd look into it. Any idea what the follow up has been?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Overheal wrote: »
    So eh remember that woman that Trump was big on having rescued? Well, uh

https://twitter.com/_AyaHijazi_/status/1323340712994316294?s=20

That's awkward.

Sounds like BS the way it is being presented.

Bit of trivia...who ever recognises the man doing the voice over here gets a cookie

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476nax3qbp43200suwnt1mdj55zvjfgxrld0hgjx2j&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

So 36% here are Trumpsters. Not a big surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Hey you said it not me.

Of course.

These are the kind of things that Trump does that causes so many people to get stressed and outraged and lose their sanity lol.

Of course.

These are the kind of things that Trump does that causes so many people to get stressed and outraged and lose their sanity lol.

Where does the insanity come in at?

The woman is insane for relaying what Trump told her?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Ardillaun wrote: »

Polls mean nothing here.

If they did, Peter Casey would be president and travellers would be in the gulags.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Cnn cutting in on Bidens last rally and Biden is like

''When I was a kitchen, forever two tomorrow and then together, so go table change now''

WTF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He's a very poor speaker, and what he's thinking never makes it to his lips in the correct order .

You think that's awkward.
    Look at how he treated a refugee who had lost her family.

From 2:30

He was only interested in talking to her because she had won the Nobel Prize.
    I think of this every time I hear someone say Trump is the only one who cares for normal people. While she was telling him what she had suffered he looked like if he had a pen, he'd have started doodling.

I don't see anything wrong there, I think you're being a bit over sensitive to be honest.

Where does the insanity come in at?

The woman is insane for relaying what Trump told her?

The woman? No I'm referring to the anti-Trump people.

Ardillaun wrote: »

In what sense? Do you think 36% is a lot or not a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I don't see anything wrong there, I think you're being a bit over sensitive to be honest.

Really, you don't think pivoting within 30 seconds after a refugee told him how her mother and 6 brothers had been killed and were in a mass grave to ask her what had she done to deserve the Nobel prize is appropriate?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Fauci's on fire!

p869iewo82s21.gif

Fauci fire! Fauci fire! Fauci FIRE Fauci FIRE Fauci

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Cnn cutting in on Bidens last rally and Biden is like

''When I was a kitchen, forever two tomorrow and then together, so go table change now''

WTF

Unusual for the covid news network to show this..

Perhaps they're already pushing for Kamala to take the reign should auld Joe win?

Really, you don't think pivoting within 30 seconds after a refugee told him how her mother and 6 brothers had been killed and were in a mass grave to ask her what had she done to deserve the Nobel prize is appropriate?

Seemed like an attempt to end things on a slightly optimistic note after telling her they were going to look into it and she thanked him. You're hardly going to tell me he actually cares about Nobel prizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476nax3qbp43200suwnt1mdj55zvjfgxrld0hgjx2j&rid=giphy.gif

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Seemed like an attempt to end things on a slightly optimistic note after telling her they were going to look into it and she thanked him. You're hardly going to tell me he actually cares about Nobel prizes.

Just a tad
    "And I'm talking about normal NBC, not MSDNC, MSDNC is the worst, but so I turn on NBC with Lester Holt, another beauty, and they start with a hurricane, and then they went to something, and something else, and I'm saying, 'First Lady, this is getting a little embarrassing, with 20 minutes into a half hour show, they haven't mentioned the Nobel Peace Prize.'

"And then it went through the whole show and they never mentioned. And then I got nominated for a second one and they never mentioned. And when Barack Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, got nominated, no when Barack Hussein Obama got nominated, he didn't know why he was nominated. It was like right at the very beginning. He didn't do anything. He did nothing! And he got nominated. It was the biggest story I've ever seen. But that's OK. In the meantime, we're president, and they're not, right? We, we."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Quin_Dub wrote: »

Can you skip the queue as it were if you are just "dropping off"?

In California, I could. I get the feeling that in Texas, I couldn't, unless they had a different line for it because of the ID requirement. Unsure, I've only been here two years and not yet been in a position to request a mail-in ballot.

In my case it's just more a matter of the principle of the thing. I vote on voting day. Get a nice fuzzy feeling from going to the polling station and seeing everyone and the mechanism in process.
    Voter suppression is a sad reality in republican states. Sure the governor of Texas set it up in his state so that millions of people would have to use one drop off box for early voting.

It's that sort of stuff that goes on.

Actually, 200,000 (in the most populous county). Or more specifically, the number of that 200,000 who don't want to just put a stamp on the thing and put it in the mail, or hand it in at their local polling site on election day.

At least one judge opined that the Governor didn't have the authority to allow even the one that he did allow.

For those who don't mind a bit of language, Pie's commentary.

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1323024757659439107?s=20

well well well

Not sure how to take that.

Donald doing his last rally of the campaign @12.00 am in MN. I wonder where Joe is right now? probably asleep somewhere, dreaming about winning the senate...

Donald doing his last rally of the campaign @12.00 am in MN.

Did you mean Grand Rapids, Michigan?

Did you mean Grand Rapids, Michigan?

Joe will be a great senator, hope he wakes up in time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭newhouse87

rightwing clowns just like left wing clowns who abuse supporters of trump, idiots on both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Any other notable plagiarism fans you can think of?

Melania Trump?

Great last rally by the POTUS, whatever political side you're on, I think we all need a president/voice in the western world who who calls out radical Islam for what it it is, a backwards ideology that has no place in this part of the world.. Isn't great to have a free leader to call these bastards out for what they are ??? but i'm sure there will be some liberal's to come along and say it's racist to call out these ****ing assholes who love nothing but destruction... MAGA - KESA = Keep europe safe again :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Great last rally by the POTUS, whatever political side you're on, I think we all need a president/voice in the western world who who calls out radical Islam for what it it is, a backwards ideology that has no place in this part of the world.. Isn't great to have a free leader to call these bastards out for what they are ??? but i'm sure there will be some liberal's to come along and say it's racist to call out these ****ing assholes who love nothing but destruction... MAGA :cool:

Your last 10 posts or so have been full of scutter, you sound as bad as Donny, getting desperate now that the finish line is in sight :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement