Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

ELM327 wrote: »
    I dont agree at all with your use of the R words but your point is correct

Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,774 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Got to say I don't trust for one second the mail in voting system ,
    You'd want to be very naïve to believe it can't be tampered with regardless of who side your on ,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

spook_cook wrote: »
    Sure it is :) What else do you believe from anonymous sources, with no evidence, in the lead up to an election? :)

I'll put in in terms you can understand:

Many people are saying that trump thinks Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

a source is a source.

very reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

When will the lefty loons ever learn

Authors of their own downfall

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

What does that even mean? Gibberish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

You'd want to be very naïve to believe it can't be tampered with regardless of who side your on ,

There has been attempts at tampering with the system, but the really funny thing is the checks and balances that are built-in too the system show the tampering up and it gets found.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Not even 10 am and you want to drag the thread down to an infantile level already...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Well they've been using it for about 150 years so I'm sure they've ironed out any potential weaknesses.

The Trump administration have been asked by Judges to provide evidence in support of their claims that it is open to tampering and fraud and they have either been unable to do so or have simply refused to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Owning da libs. It's all the Trumpists have. In fairness they have no policies or plans so gibberish is all they got - Trump himself has no idea why he's even running for a second term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

Probably talking about the polls

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Well they've been using it for about 150 years so I'm sure they've ironed out any potential weaknesses.

The Trump administration have been asked by Judges to provide evidence in support of their claims that it is open to tampering and fraud and they have either been unable to do so or have simply refused to do so.

I mean, when he lost the popular vote last time, he said his weird mate (very smart guy) had evidence of 3 million fraudulent votes, wheeled him out on TV too, and lo and behold... nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

I looked at running a google form poll but im not confident we can do so and make the results sheet public / transparent without revealing peoples google accounts. As such, im going to leave it there. The risk of doxxing is just too high for me to do it.

If we get to 10K posts in this thread ill generate a new thread with a poll. In the meantime, the one in this thread is still live and will be until tomorrow AM / until the thread closes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Are you saying in person votes cant be tampered with?

There was a fairly convincing video that went viral in the days after the 2016 election purporting to show precisely this!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Give them enough rope...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Your ramblings are a little amusing I guess, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts tomorrow morning

Trump's odds still getting shorter

He got crazy momentum at just the right time

He really knows how to run a campaign

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

I looked at running a google form poll but im not confident we can do so and make the results sheet public / transparent without revealing peoples google accounts. As such, im going to leave it there. The risk of doxxing is just too high for me to do it.

If we get to 10K posts in this thread ill generate a new thread with a poll. In the meantime, the one in this thread is still live and will be until tomorrow AM.

Use strawpoll.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭xtal191

This wont be close, Trump has no chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭xtal191

Just means is people are putting money on him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Trump doesn't even know who is campaigning for him, introduces rapper Lil Pump as Lil Pimp.

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/1323507046331883521

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Your ramblings are a little amusing I guess, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts tomorrow morning

It'll be the denial stage by tomorrow morning - "Trump is actually winning!". Then it'll turn to anger and there'll be talk of "rigged elections" and "the MSM won it for Biden". Then the really deep conspiracy theories will emerge by the weekend - no doubt Hilary Clinton will be mentioned. Then finally after a couple of weeks the narrative will be "Trump didn't want to win anyway"!

xtal191 wrote: »
    Just means is people are putting money on him

That's not how odds work . Way more complex than that .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

...at just the right time?
    When well over 90 million have already voted....
    Laughable.
    Biden will win 300+ electoral college imo.
    Can't wait to see the Trump meltdown...conspiracy theories left right and centre

Trump doesn't even know who is campaigning for him, introduces rapper Lil Pump as Lil Pimp.

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/1323507046331883521

Lil Pimp is a way better name for a rapper . Trump doing him huge favours

This is it mate, a shoe-in. Enjoy the next 4 years of Trump, you guys deserve it. Hope all your policy wishes come true.

gmisk wrote: »
    ...at just the right time?
    When well over 90 million have already voted....
    Laughable.
    Biden will win 300+ electoral college imo.
    Can't wait to see the Trump meltdown...conspiracy theories left right and centre

The 90 million knew for the last 4 years who they were voting for . Trump knows elections . His campaign has been immaculate so far . We'll see how the outcome goes .

Lil Pimp is a way better name for a rapper . Trump doing him huge favours

Tim Apple, Timmm Apple.

Marian Lockheeeeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

francois wrote: »
    I'm moist with anticipation

Full chub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It was in the post, but that darn post service lost it again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement