Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

namloc1980 wrote: »
    There's so many of those posters, they are easy enough to spot and it usually goes something like - "I don't like Trump but...."

Yeah..
    This is an interesting point..I'd imagine not many actually like trump..but you see how he's been painted in the media and demonized by the democrats..In that case, someone has to just once go "ah, that's bullsh*t" or catch them out lying, and that calls lots of things into question..
    If he wins again, I'd say it's the democrats fault for not being a bit more reasonable these last few years..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Trump was 4/1

Do hillary supporters have gambling issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Again . Such a nonsense post . You literally have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to odds

You've yet to back up any of your sweeping statements, if you did you would be taken seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭swampgas

There's so many of those posters, they are easy enough to spot and it usually goes something like - "I don't like Trump but...."

" ... but I hate the same people he hates" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,003 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Leroy42 wrote: »
    What does it tell you?

Obama was a good dancer, great at basketball. Yet it seems many people didn't like him.

Are you saying that it the ability to sway ones arms for a few seconds, but not be able to walk down ramp or cycle, or run, is the true test of a politician?

At least Obama had some charisma and energized the voters to come out and vote for him. I didnt like him and I doubt I'd agree with any of his policies but I can at least respect him!

It would be nice, as you put it, if someone could call out the biggest terrorist threat to the US being white supremacists and the far right, you know, the supporters of the man in the White House.

Failed at life, whipped up by ol Donnys Civi War and Racist rhetoric, waving Confederate flags, utterly shameful, shameful stuff. Theyre so small minded, that when they won it all, the White House, Senate, house, supreme court, when their man is rolling back years of progression to spite the "libs", they are still angry. Mad.

The biggest terrorist threat in the Us is the burning looting mob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

The treble of Presidency, Senate and House all going to the Dems @ 6/5 is the bet of the week for me

More than double your money

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

ELM327 wrote: »
    At least Obama had some charisma and energized the voters to come out and vote for him. I didnt like him and I doubt I'd agree with any of his policies but I can at least respect him!

The FBI disagrees with you but what would they know.

It hasn't been recently, White Supremacists have been leading in the 'most domestic terror attacks' race

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭rob316

It's going to be tight, Biden to do it though just.

rob316 wrote: »
    It's going to be tight, Biden to do it though just.

Trump will be lucky to get 200 EC votes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

“White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says“

Why do you people never stop lying?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Is dancing to YMCA a sign of traditional masculinity?

Asking for a friend

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭hometruths

Yeah..
    This is an interesting point..I'd imagine not many actually like trump..but you see how he's been painted in the media and demonized by the democrats..In that case, someone has to just once go "ah, that's bullsh*t" or catch them out lying, and that calls lots of things into question..
    If he wins again, I'd say it's the democrats fault for not being a bit more reasonable these last few years..

Indeed. Unfortunately the chances of the Democrats saying why did we lose, was it because we were not very reasonable, are pretty slim.

They had a chance to ask themselves a few hard questions in 2016, but instead of trying to understand why people voted for Trump, they just went into meltdown and blamed the Russians.

If they were a bit more self aware Democrats would have won this election in a landslide with a candidate other than Biden.

As it is, they're making the same mistakes again, and it looks like they are headed for another embarrassing defeat.

Hopefully they will learn their lesson this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

8-10 wrote: »

Im going to keep this one in the ol memory for later.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Billy Mays wrote: »

Asking for a friend

When you wear fake tan, yes it is very masculine, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,591 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The treble of Presidency, Senate and House all going to the Dems @ 6/5 is the bet of the week for me

More than double your money

Biden to get 60% of the popular vote is decent at 16/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

More nonsense . You have no way at all of knowing this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Im going to keep this one in the ol memory for later.

"screw you guys, i'm going home"

Billy Mays wrote: »

Asking for a friend

More toxic comments from the left . I thought it was the right who were homophobic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

There is no doubt that Biden will win the popular vote but there is a chance Trump could win the electoral college.

I have a feeling if that happens Bidens margin of victory in the popular will be much bigger than Hillarys, which is crazy in itself

If the Dems gain control of all 3, should they amend the electoral college and the senate for that matter? I think so yes, as they are are both outdated undemocratic, if it were to happen it would make Republicans wake up and not just try and appeal to the minority of voters who they rely on to get them the whitehouse and power in the senate

• Advertisement

Yet you claimed that Trump will win Florida by 10%+ based on your "research" :pac:. You're like a parody.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

More toxic comments from the left . I thought it was the right who were homophobic

Where was the homophobia?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Maybe he's done his totally real and valid and definitely does exist research?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,591 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How is that homophobic? You really are scraping the barrel in your search for things to be outraged about.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Yeah..

You know what your probably right. These loss making golf courses globally which he seems to have a penchant for are all to do with his love of golf and not syphoning money through.

kilns wrote: »
    There is no doubt that Biden will win the popular vote but there is a chance Trump could win the electoral college.

I have a feeling if that happens Bidens margin of victory in the popular will be much bigger than Hillarys, which is crazy in itself

If the Dems gain control of all 3, should they amend the electoral college and the senate for that matter? I think so yes, as they are are both outdated undemocratic

They can't without an amendment to the Constitution which essentially the states control - three-quarters of the states would have to agree - it'll never happen. What they could do is give statehood to Puerto Rico and Washington DC, which are heavily democratic leaning, and they'd turn the Senate and EC into Democratic leaning institutions.

How is that homophobic? You really are scraping the barrel in your search for things to be outraged about.

Trumpists are the biggest whingers on the planet. Absolute snowflakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

If you go by polls a lot of sites have roughly
    Trump 125
    Biden 291
    Toss up 122

Its not impossible trump will be under 200 in EC

Like I said I think Biden will be around 300. Enough for Trump not to throw a fit and challenge everything in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

They can't without an amendment to the Constitution which essentially the states control - three-quarters of the states would have to agree - it'll never happen. What they could do is give statehood to Puerto Rico and Washington DC, which are heavily democratic leaning, and they'd turn the Senate and EC into Democratic leaning institutions.

Very true, I think something needs to be done as America is going backwards as a society as a small majority of voters are able to hold alot of power

• Advertisement

Wow . The hypocrisy of the left

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement