Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

gmisk wrote: »
    If you go by polls a lot of sites have
    Trump 125
    Biden 291
    Toss up 122

Its not impossible trump will be under 200 in EC

Like I said I think Biden will be around 300. Enough for Trump not to throw a fit and challenge everything in court.

But but but the bookies said something else.

listermint wrote: »
    You know what your probably right. These loss making golf courses globally which he seems to have a penchant for are all to do with his love of golf and not syphoning money through.

sigh..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

How is that homophobic? You really are scraping the barrel in your search for things to be outraged about.
    Nothing is more macho than having Macho Man blaring lol

It is in no way homophobic, it is however hilarious.

Not as if Trump could blare in the navy...given his lack of armed forces service(if only he didn't have those bone spurs!) and his past comments...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,863 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I don't think Trump will get less than 200 electoral college votes. It's possible, but I don't think it'll happen.

But god damn I just hope he gets less than 227 and therefore less than Clinton 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

If Trump doesn't win, can he come back in 2024 for another whirl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Hahaha, I'm going to miss reading all this when its over.

Over and over again, you see the Trump fans stating something only to be called on it seconds later and shown to be talking absolute pony.

'The left are the biggest domestic terrorist threat'..... seconds later 'FBI says far right are'.....:pac:

'I have a detailed analysis which shows Florida is going to trump by a margin of 10%+'..... seconds later 'Show us' - Crickets :rolleyes:

'Hey everyone, look at this video of Biden thinking he's in Minnesota. There's a big Florida sign behind you Joe!!!!'....seconds later 'That's a deepfake video you silly billy' :D

You'd think they'd learn but :o

I'm looking forward to tonight I have to say. Have few cans in the fridge. If Trump wins then so be it, life will go on but the world will be a little darker in my opinion. Here's hoping that the world will be a little brighter tomorrow though.

As my old pal Kevin McCallister once said "This is it, don't get scared now".

Penn wrote: »
    I don't think Trump will get less than 200 electoral college votes. It's possible, but I don't think it'll happen.

But god damn I just hope he gets less than 227 and therefore less than Clinton 2016.

He'll flip the lid if he gets less than Hillary!

Donald Trump Junior probably....can't see senior doing it he would be 78...health wise... nope

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Are convicted felons allowed to run for President?

Donald Trump Junior probably....can't see senior doing it he would be 78...health wise... nope

Yes but he's a force of nature. Like him or not, he has amazing energy for a man of his age.

• Advertisement

If the Republicans nominate Trump Junior for 2024 they deserve to be buried as a party forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Hahaha, I'm going to miss reading all this when its over.

Over and over again, you see the Trump fans stating something only to be called on it seconds later and shown to be talking absolute pony.

'The left are the biggest domestic terrorist threat'..... seconds later 'FBI says far right are'.....:pac:

'I have a detailed analysis which shows Florida is going to trump by a margin of 10%+'..... seconds later 'Show us' - Crickets :rolleyes:

'Hey everyone, look at this video of Biden thinking he's in Minnesota. There's a big Florida sign behind you Joe!!!!'....seconds later 'That's a deepfake video you silly billy' :D

You'd think they'd learn but :o

I'm looking forward to tonight I have to say. Have few cans in the fridge. If Trump wins then so be it, life will go on but the world will be a little darker in my opinion. Here's hoping that the world will be a little brighter tomorrow though.

As my old pal Kevin McCallister once said "This is it, don't get scared now".

Oh god. What a pompous post.

Oh god. What a pompous post.

So any sign of that "research" you did on Trump winning in Florida by 10%+?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

Yes but he's a force of nature. Like him or not, he has amazing energy for a man of his age.

The pseudoephedrine is some ol' drug alright.

I can see it now folks, lose tonight but come out and say he is announcing his intention to run for 2024. He'll spend 4 years resting up and absolutely socking Joe Biden/Kamala Harris during economic oblivion for encouraging lock downs. The Rioting and looting won't stop. The democrats will end up with a crazy running in 2024 and they have to face Donald J Trump. Easy victory.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    If the Republicans nominate Trump Junior for 2024 they deserve to be buried as a party forever.
    He is high up in the polls for them behind Nikki Haley only for running in 2024...I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

He’ll need to be to fight all the court cases and bankruptcies coming his way.

I can see it now folks, lose tonight but come out and say he is announcing his intention to run for 2024. He'll spend 4 years resting up and absolutely socking Joe Biden/Kamala Harris during economic oblivion for encouraging lock downs. The Rioting and looting won't stop. The democrats will end up with a crazy running in 2024 and they have to face Donald J Trump. Easy victory.

He'll be older for the 2024 election than Biden is now. Trumpists have been telling us Biden is way too old to be President.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

kilns wrote: »
    There is no doubt that Biden will win the popular vote but there is a chance Trump could win the electoral college.

I have a feeling if that happens Bidens margin of victory in the popular will be much bigger than Hillarys, which is crazy in itself

If the Dems gain control of all 3, should they amend the electoral college and the senate for that matter? I think so yes, as they are are both outdated undemocratic, if it were to happen it would make Republicans wake up and not just try and appeal to the minority of voters who they rely on to get them the whitehouse and power in the senate

That would require a constitutional amendment. To enact a constitutional change, they don't just need control of all 3 houses, they need a huge majority. Unlikely.

He'll be older for the 2024 election than Biden is now. Trumpists have been telling us Biden is way too old to be President.

Age is just a number. Biden is Old-Old. Trump is young at heart. Did you not see him dancing to YMCA :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

NaFirinne wrote: »
    Are these investigations been done by the same people who found Hilary innocent?

Did you really need to ask that question? Seriously? Anyway, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭briany

(In the event Trump sr loses tonight)

The Republican party must nominate whoever wins the most primaries. I mean, maybe this is not technically true, but the backlash if they did otherwise surely makes it practically true.

That said, I wouldn't see Jr having the charisma. Sr is the perfect storm. Neither Ivanka nor Jr have all the right elements.

So any sign of that "research" you did on Trump winning in Florida by 10%+?

Its quite long and started 18 months ago. I will update by 6pm

I am not entirely sure that is true.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/29/trump-daily-schedule-executive-time-944996

A lot of executive time...and an absolute tonne of golf.
    At least 295 golf jaunts since taking over (that is only til start or Sept)
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/31/fact-check-taxpayer-burden-trumps-golfing-hard-pin-down/3718413001/
    Cost to taxpayer about 142 million dollars

• Registered Users Posts: 33,863 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Its quite long and started 18 months ago. I will update by 6pm

Why don't you post what you have now? By the time we get through your extensive 18-months of research and analysis it should be close enough to 6pm that we can read the last part.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Age is just a number. Biden is Old-Old. Trump is young at heart. Did you not see him dancing to YMCA :D

I saw him shuffling down a ramp and using both hands to lift a glass of water.

Trump is the Alpha male. Covid was nothing but a sniffle to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

More nonsense . You have no way at all of knowing this

.....I mean....obviously I don't. It's my assertion based on how I believe it will play out. My strong prediction. Call it what you want and quote me in a week or two when all votes are in. Trump with no more than 200 is what I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Best reason you can think of to vote for a president is that he is dancing to YMCA. Okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cave_dweller

I can only see Biden winning. The polls were way off in 2016, but I think they learned and have weighted it correctly based on demographics this time. All of them point to a Biden win.

Biden himself was the worst opponent for Trump. I don't think Biden is impressive as a politician. He'll restore some prestige to the role and show respect to US allies in particular, which are literally basic requirements for any politician, but otherwise he's not going to do much. It's probably best for the US he is a very moderate candidate who will simply steady the ship for the next 4 years after the mania of the last 4 years. Trump struggles against someone who isn't controversial at all and he couldn't dig up any dirt on Biden. He couldn't bash him like Hillary Clinton and if he couldn't do that his policies needed to win him the election and he simply didn't realise that (or didn't care) and hasn't done anything this year to win it for him. I think his Covid-19 response hurt him a lot more than the Black Lives Matter movement.

I think Trump loses Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Georgia and Ohio are at risk as well. I'm cautiously optimistic Trump will lose by quite a bit and that will damage any of his corruption nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement