Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

duploelabs wrote: »
    It'll only happen if Trump is on a plane to Russia (or somewhere else without an extradition treaty with the US) as the only thing that's keeping him from Jail is holding the title of the president of the United States. If he resigns or steps down (for whatever reason) he's facing a lot of indictments

I seriously doubt Trump will face anything. The state will not want the hassle or the controversy.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Leroy42 wrote: »
    I seriously doubt Trump will face anything. The state will not want the hassle or the controversy.

I disagree - I don't think anyone will be looking for him to be allowed to "slip away quietly".

If he loses , once Biden takes office the State level stuff will kick off in a big way.

I can see NY going after the whole lot of them for Tax evasion etc.

Overheal wrote: »
    In 2014 Graham won by 17 points - I don't remember ever hearing about Brad Hutto (his opponent at the time), I never heard about debates. There is such a different awareness in this election and this is the 2nd debate/forum with national attention. I think Graham is done this election and Harrison sounds like great Senator material.

Unfortunately Graham's voters are just as lily-livered as he is and there are an awful lot of them. He'll still win by around 10 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭threeball

Hopefully not, but I think she'd do a great job, if called on.

She'll take over going into year 4. Biden will be 81. No appetite for another campaign and a female incumbent should be an easy return if she doesn't make any major mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭francois

Brian? wrote: »
    You haven’t a clue what you’re talking about, to be honest.

Its sh1tposting at this stage, best ignored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

eagle eye wrote: »
    I believe it's a real possibility.

Ok, to indulge you a bit, what are the steps to this happening, when will he step down? What happens to the votes that are cast? Does he remain as el pres, or does Pence take over?

It's such a bat-sh*t crazy statement to believe in, so please, elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

So the impeachment was just 'hassle' and 'controversy'?

threeball wrote: »
    She'll take over going into year 4. Biden will be 81. No appetite for another campaign and a female incumbent should be an easy return if she doesn't make any major mistakes.

So Biden will only serve 3 years??

I do like the dementia dog whistles

So the impeachment was just 'hassle' and 'controversy'?

That was political. With Trump defeated what would be the advantage?

I just think that he will be allowed slip quietly into the night. An agreement will be made, so a line is drawn under it and everyone moves on.

That was political. With Trump defeated what would be the advantage?

I just think that he will be allowed slip quietly into the night. An agreement will be made, so a line is drawn under it and everyone moves on.

'The impeachment was politically motivated' was the defence of the Republican senators in the removal vote.
    People in office need to be held accountable.
    What makes you think trump, when he loses, will be allowed to slip quietly into the night? Will trump be quiet? Will trump shrug his shoulders and take his retirement away from the spotlight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

So is winning! ;)

Clinton was a career politician - couldn't beat the political novice.

Biden will fall too. And then all of you guys will no doubt be floundering around, trying desperately to come up with answers to why it happened AGAIN.

I don't give Biden much of a chance. I think Clinton had a better chance than this guy tbh.

Agreed. The media have done everything to support Biden just like they did with Clinton. From suppression polls to daily attacks on Trump. Trump has supporters that absolutely love him and others that don't like to be told what to do will also come out and support him. Funny how so many people are still being deceived by the fake media, maybe they don't want to hear the mass produced media tries to control the population.

Agreed. The media have done everything to support Biden just like they did with Clinton. From suppression polls to daily attacks on Trump. Trump has supporters that absolutely love him and others that don't like to be told what to do will also come out and support him. Funny how so many people are still being deceived by the fake media, maybe they don't want to hear the mass produced media tries to control the population.

How do you feel about trump taking medicine derived from stem cells from aborted babies?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How do you feel about trump taking medicine derived from stem cells from aborted babies?

I've yet to see any of them answer this question yet. It's as if they just ignore it or something:D

Yeah, that bloody Fox News and the 100% access that Trump gets to the media. Isn't it time they start to go a bit easy on Trump?

I'm fed up with Hannity and the rest constantly bigging up Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

So when Donnie loses, it won't be anything to do with him? This "media" bit thrown out all the time by Trumpists is tiring. The world doesn't need the media to tell it that Donnie is an utter disaster as a human being, businessman and POTUS. His own unedited words (tweets/interviews), actions and inactions that we can see ourselves without a media outlet filtering them; condemn him for what he is. No media filter required. Donnie is the only one to blame for the reckoning that's finally coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Reality is sinking in for the enablers

https://twitter.com/lisareynaloe/status/1314603797151444992

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Probably doesn't bother him. Lesser of 2 evils. Trump is saving the US from a cult of satanic paedophiles.

His words, not mine.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

So Biden will only serve 3 years??

I do like the dementia dog whistles

I can't stand Trump but it doesn't make sense for Biden to stay the whole 4yrs. He can't and won't run again in 2024 at 82yrs old and Kamala will have a harder route to the presidency if she's running from fresh on the VP ticket. Far better she comes in as the incumbent

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Igotadose wrote:
    Millions have already voted for him. Might not have a choice - imagine pulling out, and then winning. How hilarious would *that* be.

I never even thought about the votes already cast. That'd even suit him more, he has stated quite clearly that he is against mail voting.

I can't stand Trump but it doesn't make sense for Biden to stay the whole 4yrs. He can't and won't run again in 2024 at 82yrs old and Kamala will have a harder route to the presidency if she's running from fresh on the VP ticket. Far better she comes in as the incumbent

I hate trump but Biden is old/has dementia/too frail.

Jfc, you do realise no one buys this crap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Judge in Texas blocks Republican governor's order limiting ballot drop-off sites
    https://jrnl.ie/5229578

Voter suppression is always a bad thing in a democracy.

I hate trump but Biden is old/has dementia/too frail.

Jfc, you do realise no one buys this crap?

Maybe you should start noticing who says what round here. I've been critical of Trump in almost every post. Had lads jumping up and down last week when I said it would be better for the world if covid killed him. Yes I'm a rabid trump supporter :rolleyes:. How many 82 year old that you know are ready to put in the shift it takes to be president. Obama looked 20yrs older after he finished up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Hey, this is all on them.
    Cowards the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

threeball wrote:
    Maybe you should start noticing who says what round here. I've been critical of Trump in almost every post. Had lads jumping up and down last week when I said it would be better for the world if covid killed him. Yes I'm a rabid trump supporter . How many 82 year old that you know are ready to put in the shift it takes to be president. Obama looked 20yrs older after he finished up.
    There isn't an 82 year old in.the Presidential race. Get your facts right even if you are then going to post balderdash.

There isn't an 82 year old in.the Presidential race. Get your facts right even if you are then going to post balderdash.

I was talking about the 2024 elections genius. Keep up.

Maybe you should start noticing who says what round here. I've been critical of Trump in almost every post. Had lads jumping up and down last week when I said it would be better for the world if covid killed him. Yes I'm a rabid trump supporter :rolleyes:. How many 82 year old that you know are ready to put in the shift it takes to be president. Obama looked 20yrs older after he finished up.

I'm sorry. I was unaware of your access to Biden's current health records and your doctorate in geriatric medicine

I'm sorry. I was unaware of your access to Biden's current health records and your doctorate in geriatric medicine

Don't be a d1ckhead, its an observation. I never once referred to his mental state or health. Amazing how butthurt some lad sitting on his sofa in ballycumber or wherever gets over the yanks election. Pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 83,486 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I believe it's a real possibility.

Based on what.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,930 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The people have no principles. Even the most basic principles you'd expect of anyone:

jzglhqj1d9551.jpg

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

Don't be a d1ckhead, its an observation. I never once referred to his mental state or health. Amazing how butthurt some lad sitting on his sofa in ballycumber or wherever gets over the yanks election. Pathetic

Smooth words dude. I was simply pointing out that you've zero basis for your assumption, on a thread about the American election

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement