Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Some of us have been a little stumped by the massive poll leads, like 17 points in a reputable poll for Biden in Wisconsin. How do they compare to Obama's numbers? At that time he was the most inspiring, historic candidate of my life and brought out whole swathes of new voters and took so many independents and moderates... Obama won wisconsin by 14 and then 7 points.

Yet Joe Biden's polls are significantly higher even double what he did? It doesn't make sense. And now I kind of see some of the quiet part out loud on MSNBC, a panelist actually said the polls are a 'counterweight to fraud'... now that makes a little more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

go on the donald

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

What happens the Biden or Trump fans when the other wins?

There’s a lot of incredibly polarised views here and this is an Irish message board ffs!

Does the loser crawl under a rock for 4 year’s?

Biden 'will disappear from public view' rather than crawl under a rock as you say it. He wasn't one for frequent media appearances since he left office as VP so that won't change.

As for Trump? I suspect his legal affairs will play a part. I've long held the view that the US 'machine' will not like the idea of him being paraded in and out of a court room for various things and he might be told to sit down and shut up or this will happen and that that might soften his cough.

But, I also suspect he might get a Tuesday night at 9pm slot on Fox called 'the state of the nation' or some other such evocative title where he will pontificate about how he was robbed and how Biden is doing such a bad job.

I hope it is neither and that those he owe money to chase him hard, any pending investigations in to him are pursued diligently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Hopefully Biden wins by such an amount that Trump won’t be able to pull his “getting the lawyers” crap

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Hunters hard drive seems to be we'll leaked now, just seen what I think are the contents. Joe won't be president, Kamala has a better chance of making it to inauguration day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Biden 'will disappear from public view' rather than crawl under a rock as you say it. He wasn't one for frequent media appearances since he left office as VP so that won't change.

As for Trump? I suspect his legal affairs will play a part. I've long held the view that the US 'machine' will not like the idea of him being paraded in and out of a court room for various things and he might be told to sit down and shut up or this will happen and that that might soften his cough.

But, I also suspect he might get a Tuesday night at 9pm slot on Fox called 'the state of the nation' or some other such evocative title where he will pontificate about how he was robbed and how Biden is doing such a bad job.

I hope it is neither and that those he owe money to chase him hard, any pending investigations in to him are pursued diligently.

He was asking about the fans not the candidates.

I suspect some of Trump's fan will close their account and re-reg, we've already seen some close their account rather than standby their ridiculous predictions of a Trump landslide.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

more likely to get a spot on OANN

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Hopefully Biden wins by such an amount that Trump won’t be able to pull his “getting the lawyers” crap

There is an army of lawyers on the democratic side too, so it won't just be Trump. Don't forget the democratic party, the likes of Hillary and Pelosi don't believe Biden should concede. It's not going to be pretty either way.

There is an army of lawyers on the democratic side too, so it won't just be Trump. Don't forget the democratic party, the likes of Hillary and Pelosi don't believe Biden should concede. It's not going to be pretty either way.

When did Clinton and Pelosi say that? do you have a link?

Hunters hard drive seems to be we'll leaked now, just seen what I think are the contents. Joe won't be president, Kamala has a better chance of making it to inauguration day.

Since nowhere credible are discussing the hard drive, it's not having any influence on votes today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Is that from the same place where you saw that picture of Ilhan Omar fighting for Somali terrorists?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Like he wouldn't make the debates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

I'd be wary of downloading any of that stuff to your machine.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Like he wouldn't make the debates.

I dont think they realise the election is today and that 100M votes have already been cast.

Is that from the same place where you saw that picture of Ilhan Omar fighting for Somali terrorists?

I'd post a link but i'd assume the ban hammer would follow. It's sitting in a few parts on google drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

A bit late considering it's literally election day?!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

What happens the Biden or Trump fans when the other wins?

There’s a lot of incredibly polarised views here and this is an Irish message board ffs!

Does the loser crawl under a rock for 4 year’s?

Ah, I see, the fans.

If Trump wins.
    Trump fans will be loud and unforgiving, which if he wins, they will probably be entitled to be.
    Biden fans will try to point out how bad he is, how corrupt the system is (if a court was involved) and how things have to change. And Trump fans will respond with 'Suck it losers'. And we'll have to.

If Biden wins.
    Trump fans will go quiet for a few days/weeks. Alas, some might be so upset they'll close the accounts they've had for several weeks now. Until the 21st of January when every bad news item from the US will be met with 'ye got what ye deserve, Trump would have done a better job' or 'I thought ye said Biden was going to fix everything'
    Biden fans will spend a couple of days revelling in the fact that the head clown from the army of populism got his arse handed to him. They will then talk about the need for a strong administration to be put together and for meaningful action from January 21st or in 4 years time, Niki Halley will be President.

When did Clinton and Pelosi say that? do you have a link?

About two minutes in: lawfare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blC_M4GAOEE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I'd post a link but i'd assume the ban hammer would follow. It's sitting in a few parts on google drive.

We'll wait another 2 weeks.:rolleyes:

Trump is still president Tomorrow regardless of the vote today. Biden needs to make it to January 20th in one piece which isn't going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Or you know it is a heap of sh1te hyped up by Rudy, Tucker etc....with zero verified data being released...lol
    Total nonsense, desperate times.

Anyway....this will hopefully all be over soon when Biden hits over 300 on the EC vote.
    Trump will stomp his feet and whine like a child.
    But he will go in January thank feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Biden odds getting worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Trump is still president Tomorrow regardless of the vote today. Biden needs to make it to January 20th in one piece which isn't going to happen.

Ah so that's the latest angle. :P

Big stuff coming before January 20th. Just not last month, last week, yesterday, or even today. The wolf is coming though!!

gmisk wrote: »
    Or you know it is a heap of sh#ite hyped up by Rudy, Tucker etc....with zero verified data being released...lol
    Total nonsense, desperate times.

The emails have been verified and corroborated by Bobolinsky. If he spoofed the emails the FBI wouldn't just let him go after trying to interfere with the election. Multiple people on the record and a confirmed FBI investigation... stop lying.

About two minutes in: lawfare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blC_M4GAOEE

that all sounds very reasonable to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Do you also have trumps Healthcare policy.......

vojiwox wrote: »
    Ah so that's the latest angle. :P

There's loads of angles, mostly compromising...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The emails have been verified and corroborated by Bobolinsky. If he spoofed the emails the FBI wouldn't just let him go after trying to interfere with the election. Multiple people on the record and a confirmed FBI investigation... stop lying.
    Verified by Bobolinsky....lol

Who is on the record?

An anonymous DOJ source confirming an investigation to a dodgy right wing news source...laughable...that is it. Literally.

Even Tucker has dropped it...after embarrassing himself yet again

It's like the boy who cried wolf...but with a smoking gun ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Why, what’s going to happen to him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Do you also have trumps Healthcare policy.......

That's like the Holy Grail - but don't worry just another 2 weeks and he'll release it......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement