Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Why, what’s going to happen to him?

The democratic women will kick him to the kerb, it's not Trump he needs to worry about if he wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Meanwhile in actual factual reporting.
    A detailed and factual dissection of Trump's horrendous Corona response.
    https://youtu.be/IuVo4fnpLC8
    Where do you even start!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

that all sounds very reasonable to me.

So it's reasonable to fight this thing after the election. I pointed out that both sides will do just that when someone lamented Trump potentially doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So it's reasonable to fight this thing after the election. I pointed out that both sides will do just that when someone lamented Trump potentially doing it.

It is reasonable to fight when there is any sign of impropriety.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Trump is still president Tomorrow regardless of the vote today. Biden needs to make it to January 20th in one piece which isn't going to happen.

Why? Is Trump's 'Healthcare' plan actually an assassination plot?

• Advertisement

Why? Is Trump's 'Healthcare' plan actually an assassination plot?
    Ahhh that makes sense with regards the smoking gun they keep mentioning lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

gmisk wrote: »
    Verified by Bobolinsky....lol

Who is on the record?

An anonymous DOJ source confirming an investigation to a dodgy right wing news source...laughable...that is it. Literally.

Even Tucker has dropped it...after embarrassing himself yet again

It's like the boy who cried wolf...but with a smoking gun ha ha

I read that post and said to myself, 'I'm not even going to bother with that'.
    I think they actually believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The democratic women will kick him to the kerb, it's not Trump he needs to worry about if he wins.

You are just making it up as you go along.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Biden odds getting worse

Where? Just looking at the polling data and it's going the other way so far (see 538/cnn etc.)

Looking at oddschecker, it seems stable (maybe changing by 5% one way or the other based on betting patterns):
    https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winner

If you are seeing better, it's a great price to get in a 2 horse race.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

When you come out with nonsense like this; do you really expect people to take you seriously?

Aren't you the fella who didn't know that the VP takes over as President if the sitting President dies or becomes incapacitated? And now you're talking nonsense that amounts to a coup by female Democrats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

astrofool wrote: »
    Where? Just looking at the polling data and it's going the other way so far (see 538/cnn etc.)

Looking at oddschecker, it seems stable (maybe changing by 5% one way or the other based on betting patterns):
    https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winner

If you are seeing better, it's a great price to get in a 2 horse race.

He's seeing it in that 18 months of research he did on the election in Florida.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

gmisk wrote: »
    Verified by Bobolinsky....lol

Who is on the record?

An anonymous DOJ source confirming an investigation to a dodgy right wing news source...laughable...that is it. Literally.

Even Tucker has dropped it...after embarrassing himself yet again

It's like the boy who cried wolf...but with a smoking gun ha ha

What do you mean by 'lol'? Are you saying he's faked the emails he received?

On the record are the computer shop guy, Giuliani, Bobulinsky and DNI Ratcliffe has confirmed the laptop isn't russian disinformation when that trick was tried by Adam schiff, who felt compelled again to lie.

If you think it's over that's up to you, you won't be convinced but repeatedly lying about it is a bit much.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump wasn't sounding very spritely on Fox and Friends this morning.

Still, he predicted 306 electoral votes.

The comedy keeps on coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Is biden a zombie being kept alive by aoc the necromancer for the destruction of the free world? Did you see that on hunter Biden’s laptop???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Is biden a zombie being kept alive by aoc the necromancer for the destruction of the free world? Did you see that on hunter Biden’s laptop???

He's a middle man always has been. It was someone from the spectator mentioned it on Pat Kenny this morning, Harris, Pelosi and the Squad will be running the show. Hunters shenanigans will give them an opportunity to take power.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭This is it

Would there be any decent unbiased news sites to follow this on?

On the record are the computer shop guy, Giuliani, Bobulinsky and DNI Ratcliffe has confirmed the laptop isn't russian disinformation when that trick was tried by Adam schiff, who felt compelled again to lie.

If you think it's over that's up to you, you won't be convinced but repeatedly lying about it is a bit much.
    Computer shop guy....registered as legally blind...

Rudy....who seems to have spent plenty of time trying to dig up anything whatsoever on Joe Biden so instead targetted Hunter Biden who had a well publicised drug problem...found feck all still.

No...one....has...verified the emails are real...no one.
    It's as simple as that.

I am lying about nothing whatsoever.

Ruby could easily have leaked all the information, or had it independently verified....guess what he hasn't....what a shock!
    Do you not realise how improbable and non sensical the whole thing is?!
    Look at the facts of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Do you also have trumps Healthcare policy.......

He snail mailed the only copy to Tucker Carlson

Trump wasn't sounding very spritely on Fox and Friends this morning.

Still, he predicted 306 electoral votes.

The comedy keeps on coming.

306 would require florida. arizona, pennsylvania, nevada and michigan. not a hope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

This is it wrote: »

ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN or Fox are your best bets for US coverage.

I'll be flicking between them to try get some balance.

There is no "unbiased" media unfortunately. All you can do is try spread the net yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,856 ✭✭✭✭Penn

francois wrote: »

For his own ego, he has to get more than he got in 2016 (304). That's what his 306 is based off; not data, polling or expected results, just what he wants to get.

francois wrote: »
    Alternative facts? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Hunters hard drive seems to be we'll leaked now, just seen what I think are the contents. Joe won't be president, Kamala has a better chance of making it to inauguration day.

You actually still think this is real?

Hurrache wrote: »

not just that it is real, they claim to have seen the contents.

Cool, got any verification of emails on either side? Rather than a person who claims he received emails.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭hometruths

This is it wrote: »

Absolutely none.

Only way to get a balanced view is simultaneously watch Fox on one screen and CNN on another.

That's what I am planning on.

But I think there is a danger that Fox will declare victory for Trump and CNN will declare victory for Biden, and then both will blame the others supporters for the ensuing chaos.

Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,051 ✭✭✭endainoz

Hurrache wrote: »

Q will show him the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Biden odds getting worse

who gives a f...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I think BBC may be OK tonight. There has been a massive crackdown on political bias in the last couple of months with the new Director General. They'll be on their best behaviour tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement