Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Posters should be taken down just as Trump's "poll watchers" should stay away from polling stations.

Poll worker openly electioneering for 1 candidate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Posters should be taken down just as Trump's "poll watchers" should stay away from polling stations.

The more eyes on this election on both sides the better I think, but maybe I'm missing some info about these poll watchers you're referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Spiderman0081

Biden more racist than Trump. Can you support that with a credible argument?
    'Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

And this is why they won't leave the poll watchers in

https://twitter.com/mikeroman/status/1323629214839513090

Oul Mike has a bit of a track record of bull****ting already today
    https://twitter.com/philadao/status/1323644899967881219

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Biden more racist than Trump. Can you support that with a credible argument?

Not sure if your serious where do I even start,

Voted against integration of schools in the 70's
    He came up with the mass incarceration bill in 94
    His comments on Obama " I mean you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate & bright &clean & a nice looking guy, I means that's story book "
    Biden eulogy of Storm Thurmond

All campaign literally saying "if you vote for trump your not black " like WTF

Its endless really

I'm not a Trump fan at all bout I don't understand why people over look Bidens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭This is it

Can I ask the anti Trump people in this thread ,
    What do you think will change for the average American if Biden wins ?
    Do you think America will change for people of colour ?

Has Biden not show with his direct actions and quote in the past that he is infact more racist then people say Trump is ?

Again I don't care who wins & have no favourite but why do so many people seem to forget who Biden is and what he has been about .

Going by your posts so far you're very much a Trump supporter in the guise of a "I don't really care", "I've no horse in the race", "I don't care who wins but..."

And everytime it's followed by a not so sutble dig at Biden. At least own it ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The more eyes on this election on both sides the better I think, but maybe I'm missing some info about these poll watchers you're referring to.

The "poll watchers" are not officials, they are ordinary randomers who Trump said should go to polling stations to 'monitor' them.

A dog whistle for thugs to go to polling stations and intimidate voters.

He knew what he was doing.

Sorry to tell you but you're a Trump zealot now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Crime bill..
    Supporting segregated buses..
    'racial jungle' comment..
    KKK eulogy..

In the 1970s, yes. Very different times and, even at that, your assertions are only partially true at best.

Moving forward 40 years, Trump praises white supremacists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I decided to have a couple of bets.
    Backed Biden to win Texas at 3/1, to win Florida at 6/4 and Texas to be the closest state at 7/1.
    Just small bets for fun.

Who says it's just about the US?

It's in Ireland's national interest that Biden wins both economically and for dealing with Britain and Brexit.

Unless you missed it its the US election so the US kind of matter's don't you think ,

Also fantastic way to dodge the question ,

Again I don't care but seem a lot of Biden support is just Anti Trump the person its bizarre when Biden is a terrible candidate himself,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Surprise surprise..

Maybe not!

That's another thing about the US I find mad.....that robocalls are an actual thing and, even more bizarrely, that people listen to them and believe them.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Backed Biden to win Texas at 3/1, to win Florida at 6/4 and Texas to be the closest state at 7/1.
    Just small bets for fun.

Me too, I went for Trump to win Ohio and PA, 2/1, that Florida Arizona Georgia Texas 9/4. Plus election win.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Movementarian

Unless you missed it its the US election so the US kind of matter's don't you think ,

Also fantastic way to dodge the question ,

Again I don't care but seem a lot of Biden support is just Anti Trump the person its bizarre when Biden is a terrible candidate himself,

Really, really seems like you do care though

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yes there are a lot of anti-Trump people out there. That tells you its own story. The worst President, most horrible person to ever hold office, has lots of people who despise him, more than any other President in history.
    The sooner he's gone the better. I'm Democrat and I admit that Biden is a poor candidate but he's a much better option than Trump.

This is it wrote: »
    Going by your posts so far you're very much a Trump supporter in the guise of a "I don't really care", "I've no horse in the race", "I don't care who wins but..."

And everytime it's followed by a not so sutble dig at Biden. At least own it ffs

Again..anyone who isn't rabidly anti trump is a supporter according to some of ye..

This is the mentality that will have lost it for the dems..

This is it wrote: »

Let me correct you there is nothing subtle about it Biden is a racist man always has been I'm not trying to hide that message at all .,

I'm also not saying Trump is the answer and have not endorsed him once,

My question was why do the Anti Trump support on here not seem to not look at Biden with the same distain,

I don't care who wins I just find it fascinating one man is pulled apart for his sins while the others are over looked by many on here ,

Really, really seems like you do care though

I can a sure you I don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Johnathan Swan writes
    Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley held an off-the-record video call with top generals and network anchors this weekend to tamp down speculation about potential military involvement in the presidential election, two people familiar with the call tell Axios.

The nation’s top military official set up Saturday’s highly unusual call to make clear that the military’s role is apolitical, one of the sources said — and to dispel any notion of a role for the military in adjudicating a disputed election or making any decision around removing a president from the White House.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Not sure if your serious where do I even start,

Voted against integration of schools in the 70's
    He came up with the mass incarceration bill in 94
    His comments on Obama " I mean you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate & bright &clean & a nice looking guy, I means that's story book "
    Biden eulogy of Storm Thurmond

All campaign literally saying "if you vote for trump your not black " like WTF

Its endless really

Was Vice President for 8 years to America’s first black President.
    The racist.

In the 1970s, yes. Very different times and, even at that, your assertions are only partially true at best.

Moving forward 40 years, Trump praises white supremacists.

I'm not being funny but what exactly did he say to praise them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Hurrache wrote: »
    Oul Mike has a bit of a track record of bull****ting already today
    https://twitter.com/philadao/status/1323644899967881219

maybe I'm picking it up wrong but if the sign is on the building I feel it should be taken down even if you have to walk to an interior room that is 10feet away?

The racist.

A clean black man..

The racist.

Ah man god bless you if you think that means he can't be racist,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

To be honest if Trump kept his head down and didnt have twitter and just stuck to his policies, he would probably win re-election but as a human being he is down in the gutter and whenever he opens his mouth or types on twitter he shows it to the whole world.

So therefore, as a disgusting human being he should not win and it will be his own fault if he doesnt. The democrats have given him two average candidates (Biden is a good man by the way but doesnt have the charisma due to age etc) to go up against, he won the first time as he was new but can he do it the second time, I doubt it but if he does, the Democrats need to take a hard hard look at themselves

The racist.

Trump the great hater of immigrants is married to one ,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I'm not being funny but what exactly did he say to praise them ?

"Very fine people". I'm happy to continue this conversation.

What did Trump mean when, just two months ago, when he asked The Proud Boys to "Stand back and stand by"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭Panrich

eagle eye wrote: »
    Just small bets for fun.

Did a couple of bets myself so if Biden loses Arizona and Florida, you know who to blame.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement