Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

56f39a5552bcd021008b86f5?width=1200&format=jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Is this supposed to mean something?

Is this supposed to mean something?

Our friend ancapailldorcha brought it up, this was the image he/she is referring to is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

What is this exactly?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,930 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Our friend ancapailldorcha brought it up, this was the image he/she is referring to is it not?

I've no idea what this is. I'm referring to Cruz being such a weak, petty, venal, spineless wretch of a man that he's campaigning for a guy who insulted his wife.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,486 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Please explain

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It's be traditional to quote the post you're refeering to

I've no idea what this is. I'm referring to Cruz being such a weak, petty, venal, spineless wretch of a man that he's campaigning for a guy who insulted his wife.

OK sorry, I was simply showing the image for context. For anyone who doesn't know, to the best of my knowledge, Trump referred to Kruz's wife as "ugly" then shared that picture on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Trump is on RTE News Now talking s***e

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

OK sorry, I was simply showing the image for context. For anyone who doesn't know, to the best of my knowledge, Trump referred to Kruz's wife as "ugly" then shared that picture on Twitter.

That Trump sure is a classy guy.
    What’s your take on the second debate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

If you can point to a single time when he wasn't talking utter b******s, I'll be impressed.

salmocab wrote: »
    What’s your take on the second debate?

Gave my take on it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    If you can point to a single time when he wasn't talking utter b******s, I'll be impressed.

Haaaaaaa

So you see it as a sign of weakness from Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Can you clarify as you don't seem to have commented on it in the last 5 days.

So by reshaping it without comment you’re saying what exactly? What is the contribution here? What is the constructive thought or argument you’re putting forward?

So you see it as a sign of weakness from Trump?

Yes it definitely looks bad IMHO

Can you clarify as you don't seem to have commented on it in the last 5 days.

I commented on it about 3 hours ago

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I commented on it about 3 hours ago

Except you didn't. Or your post was deleted or removed.

Can you repeat please.

Except you didn't. Or your post was deleted or removed.

Can you repeat please.

He agreed the post hadn’t aged well. Just one word.
    I’d say it’s galling for a poster who goes out of his way to post nothing definite so he wriggle out of things, in this case he assumed it was the other side so felt confident in giving the opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Brian? wrote: »
    You haven’t a clue what you’re talking about, to be honest.

Oh, I have plenty of clues lad. Don't kid yourself about that. I'm watching everything, not just blindly following the polls.

Most Americans are not swallowing the media propaganda anymore. And they are not buying into these dodgy polls either.

Mark my words, this thing isn't even going to be close.

It will be a massacre, a sea of red across the map.

270 EC votes? Trump will get that easily... he'll get well over 300. If things go really well, he might even go past 400. Realistically, Biden doesn't stand a chance. The Dems fed him to trump... I actually feel a bit sorry for the man tbh. He seems like a decent guy, but he's toast against Trump. ;)

He agreed the post hadn’t aged well. Just one word.
    I’d say it’s galling for a poster who goes out of his way to post nothing definite so he wriggle out of things, in this case he assumed it was the other side so felt confident in giving the opinion.

And then proceeded to paste in photos comparing ted Cruz’s wife to Donald trumps without comment.

I don’t think there’s a place for misogyny here personally but clearly others disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

TBF you can't get on at people for never admiting a mistake if when they almost get to that point everyone jumps on them..

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Overheal wrote:
    Based on what.
    Based on the child that Trump is. He's against mail votes, he's an egomaniac, he must know he's going to lose. Pulling out of the debates is so not like him as he loves an audience.
    He can blame covid and not lose. Win, win for him in his mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

It's obscene. How low is this circus going to get before he's gone?

eagle eye wrote: »
    Based on the child that Trump is. He's against mail votes, he's an egomaniac, he must know he's going to lose. Pulling out of the debates is so not like him as he loves an audience.
    He can blame covid and not lose. Win, win for him in his mind.

That hardly seems like enough rationale to just give up on the election.

Do you have any idea what legal ****storm Trump is in for the minute he’s no longer shielded by the Office of Legal Counsel or the trappings of the Presidency? Staying in office is his only lifeline.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Oh, I have plenty of clues lad. Don't kid yourself about that. I'm watching everything, not just blindly following the polls.

Most Americans are not swallowing the media propaganda anymore. And they are not buying into these dodgy polls either.

270 EC votes? Trump will get that easily... he'll get well over 300. If things go really well, he might even go past 400. Realistically, Biden doesn't stand a chance. The Dems fed him to trump... I actually feel a bit sorry for the man tbh. He seems like a decent guy, but he's toast against Trump. ;)

That is great that you are not just blindly following the polls, it would be weird if anybody was since they are a sample at a specific period of time, come with MoE warnings, and do not take account of what may or may not happen in the future.

But apart from what a few friends have told you, which I can assume think along the same political lines as you since apparently people are too scared to openly say they wil vote for Trump, what else are you basing this view on?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I’m bookmarking this for the laughs later.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Overheal wrote:
    That hardly seems like enough rationale to just give up on the election.
    Do you have any idea what legal ****storm Trump is in for the minute he’s no longer shielded by the Office of Legal Counsel or the trappings of the Presidency? Staying in office is his only lifeline.

Well that remains to be seen. I can't see Biden wanting that to happen. I'm aware it's not all up to him.
    There's no chance he's winning the election anyways so January is the end of the line.

• Advertisement

km991148 wrote: »
    TBF you can't get on at people for never admiting a mistake if when they almost get to that point everyone jumps on them..

Kid Chameleon has to his credit admitted several times to mistakes and I pointed out the other day that he would be back and wouldn’t re reg like many others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement