Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Overheal wrote: »
    They are in my hole

Then its just non-Americans tuning in for a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Get on plane, sit down, get off plane, spout the same oul sh!te you've been spouting for the last 4 years, get back on plane, rinse and repeat

Sounds a real slog alright

Easy enough when you're manic from steroids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Absolutely amazing support for President Trump in Nigeria, see the parade in his honor, 4 more years!!

Jaysis they are getting quite overt about it 'Truth and Reconciliation Commission'... yea we hear ye loud and clear

yeah, scary..next stop reeducation camps..teach them how to concentrate..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Get on plane, sit down, get off plane, spout the same oul sh!te you've been spouting for the last 4 years, get back on plane, rinse and repeat

Sounds a real slog alright

If ye can't even accept physical reality don't now how you're gonna accept the result!

If it was so easy Biden would have done it

• Advertisement

Absolutely amazing support for President Trump in Nigeria, see the parade in his honor, 4 more years!!

Kid you are aware that people IN Nigeria can't vote in the American election?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Would he classify Nigeria as a sh#thole I wonder?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

If ye can't even accept physical reality don't now how you're gonna accept the result!

If it was so easy Biden would have done it

Not really given that those Trump rallies caused 30,000 Covid Infections and 700 deaths.

Why would anyone want to do that?

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Not really given that those Trump rallies caused 30,000 Covid Infections and 700 deaths.

Ego aint gunna massage itself and I think Stormy blocked his number.

He could have done more small rallies in more states... the ones he finds acceptable to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Are they conceeding Pennyslvania and Florida this early? or do they think they can take Texas.

https://twitter.com/CharlotteAlter/status/1323665756702363648

US President Trump seems to be in great form, his voice sounds hoarse, likely from all the rallies over the last few weeks.

Illegal Democrat Party signs at the entrances of Pennslyvania polling stations, some of the Republicans have garnered the courage to get them removed in what is closedly controlled by the local DNC operators.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1323650244970647557

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,125 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Trump really did not sound well this morning when on the phone to fox news. I think he knows he is going to lose and he also saying he is not going to contest the results now when before saying he was sounds like someone had a good talk to him about what could happen when he loses but if he just let's whatever happens then they will still protect him after even if he is no longer presisent so might keep him out of prison.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

pjohnson wrote: »
    Kid you are aware that people IN Nigeria can't vote in the American election?

I am indeed. Don't forget oversees voting though. The parade was simply a show of support from the great people of Nigeria. POTUS was honored by it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Are they conceeding Pennyslvania and Florida this early? or do they think they can take Texas.

https://twitter.com/CharlotteAlter/status/1323665756702363648

US President Trump seems to be in great form, his voice sounds hoarse, likely from all the rallies over the last few weeks.

Illegal Democrat Party signs at the entrances of Pennslyvania polling stations, some of the Republicans have garnered the courage to get them removed in what is closedly controlled by the local DNC operators.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1323650244970647557

Not illegal according to the rules - Have to be more than 10 feet away from Door of polling location , which they are.

Taking the piss? , absolutely , but not illegal.

As an aside - 10 feet? What's the point of that, might as well not have bothered with the rule really.

It's 100M or something here isn't it?

The comedy value of Trump would be missed if he looses. Just be like Kanye West waffling along.

A lot of comedians/SNL be out of content.

Not illegal according to the rules - Have to be more than 10 feet away from Door of polling location , which they are.

Taking the piss? , absolutely , but not illegal.

It was initially inside the room..

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Imagine if an Obama or untarnished Bill Clinton was running.

Even the tarnished Bill Clinton was hugely popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Currently listening to some middle of the road radio rock and scrolling through some polls etc. 538 et al have similar patterns to 2016. Putting Biden in the lead by +8.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

eagle eye wrote: »
    Even the tarnished Bill Clinton was hugely popular.

Bill was the last Democrat that I could have brought myself to vote for. He was a better president than Bush Senior (and Dubya/Jnr too)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

ELM327 wrote: »
    He's done 5+ rallies each day for the last 3. If you watch them you'll see they are high energy, with him speaking in the cold for 30-60 minutes plus.

Unlike the people literally left out in the cold after the rally.

• Advertisement

The comedy value of Trump would be missed if he looses. Just be like Kanye West waffling along.

A lot of comedians/SNL be out of content.
    I think I can do without Baldwin doing Donald Trump every blooming week on snl ta

gmisk wrote: »
    I think I can do without Baldwin doing Donald Trump every blooming week on snl ta

Agreed but the show would probably have ended a few years ago but for Trump :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

The "silent majority" are the most whiney I find. Always with the victim complex.

Very vocal about it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/11/early-county-review.html?m=1

I don't know guys if I was a Biden supporter I wud be getting worried

I get all my election news from voxday.blogspot.com...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Very vocal about it too.

For sure. There hasn't been one word of complaint from the left about Trump since he took office 4 years ago.

Not a peep

kowloon wrote: »
    Unlike the people literally left out in the cold after the rally.

Worth it though!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1323534663453913093?s=20

Again confusing "registration" with "Voting Intention" and ignoring the Independent voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

There’s a quote of the day on that link
    Quote of the Day: You're not going to learn anything useful about the election outcome on here until 7pm, i.e. when they start counting votes. - Nate Silver, 538

Yet the white supremacist has already called it in favour of Trump?

You guys will believe any old ****e.

• Advertisement

Yeh f#ck the little people...it's all about Trump!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement