Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

National guard is deployed to several locations to prevent angry Democrats from burning down cities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Paddy Power seldom get it wrong. So much for the swing states, no repeat of the 2016 miracle. Trump won't leave the White House in dignified fashion, he'll be dragged kicking and screaming.

GO ON THE BIDEN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Biden has it bagged.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

biko wrote: »
    National guard is deployed to several locations to prevent angry Democrats from burning down cities.

Why would Democrats be angry about Trump losing the election?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

Paddy Power seldom get it wrong. So much for the swing states, no repeat of the 2016 miracle. Trump won't leave the White House in dignified fashion, he'll be dragged kicking and screaming.

They went 5/1 in 2016 when it looked like Hillary had it wrapped up, so I wouldn't pay any attention to the odds yet with lots to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Which cities? Have they categorically stated that "angry Democrats" will be burning down cities? Answer in 3...2...1...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

threeball wrote: »

Is nigeria off the sh#thole list now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Pretty sure the only person, so far, charged with arson of a public building during protests is a right wing Trump supporter who done it to feed into the Trump conspiracy. Sorta like yourself buying into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

gmisk wrote: »

notaracist.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I'm amused at the constant quoting of bookies odds.

This is not a horse race. Paddy Power, Mr. Boyle etc don't know a thing that the rest of us don't know!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Paddy power now have trump at 2/1 and biden 2/5...

I have chucked €140 on Biden at 2/5. I should have jumped on it earlier at 4/7. I have calculated this amount as losing €140 will be worth the joy of seeing the media meltdown if Trump wins. And if Trump loses, I will be happy with my €56. €150 would have been too much. Its a fine line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭threeball

I was thinking the same myself. Those senators must have went home and sorted the place out after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Laois_Man wrote: »

This is not a horse race. Paddy Power, Mr. Boyle etc don't know a thing that the rest of us don't know!

They're straws in the wind and a bit of fun. Wouldn't get too hung up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I have chucked €140 on Biden at 2/5. I should have jumped on it earlier at 4/7. I have calculated this amount as losing €140 will be worth the joy of seeing the media meltdown if Trump wins. And if Trump loses, I will be happy with my €56. €150 would have been too much. Its a fine line.

interesting way of hedging :D

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Am I the only person who doesn't have a clue what any of it means? I just googled "how to understand betting odds" and gave up after page 1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Wait,what?!? You think that you betting and losing €140 will be worth it to see a perceived media meltdown.

No wonder politics is a mess when people like this get to vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

My local bookie has silently got Donnie at 2/5 and Biden at 2/1

I can't prove it, but you have to believe me, I suspect the bookie is shy, just from the demeanor got going on..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

They dont in a horse race either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Mods, MODS!!!!

Can we have a dedicated thread?

Also can we have an amnesty for posters to say whatever they like from 12 until 9 am? Or a purge if you will...

A post everyone can agree on. Yes please Mr and Misses Mods

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Hurrache wrote: »
    Wait,what?!? You think that you betting and losing €140 will be worth it to see a perceived media meltdown.

No wonder politics is a mess when people like this get to vote.

CNN should go Pay-Per-View should Trump wins. I would pay good money to watch it. I was on holiday 4 years ago and CNN was one of the few English stations I had. It was some of the best TV I have ever seen. I was making memories :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

NBC's Peter Alexander:

Early concern inside Trumpworld about Election Day turnout activities in PA: A person with direct knowledge of the campaign's operations tells me, “The team in Pennsylvania was not as prepared as it should be in a state that could decide the presidency.”

A second person with direct knowledge of the Trump campaign operations says, what’s happening today in Pennsylvania is “not ideal.”

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭RugbyLad11

I hope Trump wins to see the great triggering.

You lot are hilarious.

They all live in their own fantasy world's. I'm also hoping Trump wins so I can get the meltdowns again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I've just seen a video of DC with all the lower floors of the buildings boarded up. I think they're expecting some level of trouble regardless of the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭RugbyLad11

Didn't paddy power get it wrong in 2016?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,051 ✭✭✭endainoz

I can't prove it, but you have to believe me, I suspect the bookie is shy, just from the demeanor got going on..

Pity there isn't some device in your hand that could prove such a thing, I guess we'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

Am I the only person who doesn't have a clue what any of it means? I just googled "how to understand betting odds" and gave up after page 1

you can't understand them if you're not wearing a tracksuit.

anyway, when the fk does this game get started, feels like watching a boxing match at this stage, all hype and delay. endless wait for the main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

RugbyLad11 wrote: »
    They all live in their own fantasy world's. I'm also hoping Trump wins so I can get the meltdowns again:D

Oh god noooooo, another 4 years of virtue signalling radio presenters reminding everyone every single day how they don't like trump

• Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It's a sign that you're more responsible with your money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭This is it

That's a strange thing to lie about

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement