Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Lot of panic now in democratic ranks about poor turnout numbers in Florida. No enthusiasm for Biden will cost him massively

Any links to show all this panic??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

eagle eye wrote: »
    What time do polls close at? How many have voted mail?

Polls in Florida close in about 3 hours. About 9 million people in the state voted before today and the state has started counting those votes - they don't have to wait until the poll close today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Hope the voting turnout and in particular early votes are an indication of a desire to remove trump. I say that as I believe it won’t be enthusiasm for Biden policy etc.

I have chucked €140 on Biden at 2/5. I should have jumped on it earlier at 4/7. I have calculated this amount as losing €140 will be worth the joy of seeing the media meltdown if Trump wins. And if Trump loses, I will be happy with my €56. €150 would have been too much. Its a fine line.

Big money to be flushing when you're on the dole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Hurrache wrote: »
    Like I said, Hiberno English.

And if all of a sudden you've issues with grammar, yer some header.

Spoken Hiberno English is not the same as written.

Or whatevers yiozzer havin yerselfs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

ELM327 wrote: »
    Spoken Hiberno English is not the same as written.

Or whatevers yiozzer havin yerselfs

That just grains..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Lot of panic now in democratic ranks about poor turnout numbers in Florida. No enthusiasm for Biden will cost him massively

Lol.

Record number of voters in Miami-Dade. Voting there has never broken 1 million before now; currently 1.2 million people have voted. An 80% turnout. And there's still hours to go.

Miami-Dade is one of the bluest parts of Florida :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I said this earlier. People are passionate for Trump, they'd queue up for him. With Biden being so far ahead in the polls and him being a bit bland, would you be arsed queuing up for more than hour?

For sure. I'd love to have gone to one of them.
    Had to settle for the live stream and a few beers last night! :cool::cool:

• Advertisement

I said this earlier. People are passionate for Trump, they'd queue up for him. With Biden being so far ahead in the polls and him being a bit bland, would you be arsed queuing up for more than hour?
    Exactly - he doesnt energize anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

They dont in a horse race either

Gway outa that. The industry is as strokey as Stormy Daniels was to the Donald

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

statesaver wrote: »

They can still cover the ongoing criminal investigation into the new President's family.

Yea, because you hate Trump more.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Lol.

Record number of voters in Miami-Dade. Voting there has never broken 1 million before now; currently 1.2 million people have voted. An 80% turnout. And there's still hours to go.

This could be over by 2 am Irish time.

Biden doesn't need Florida. Trump does.

Just keep on eye on the goalposts everybody!

Following on from a point I made earlier about a number of GOPs publicly declaring for Biden, here's another for the list, Vermont governor this time
    https://twitter.com/paulheintz/status/1323732725250088960?s=19

They can still cover the ongoing criminal investigation into the new President's family.

That's if they have time after reporting on the outgoing President's tax troubles and outstanding loans/debts to Russia/Deutsche Bank. Expect to hear A LOT about those in the coming months.

I do find it endlessly amusing how Trump supporters like to crow about one story alleging some vague misconduct drummed up against Biden's son, yet never mention a word about the sheer amount of Trump cronies who have been indicted, jailed, investigated, banned from cancer charities etc.

Where's yer outrage there? The hypocrisy surrounding their 'law and order' president is astounding.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lol.

But he read it on Facebook and someone else confirmed it on twitter so it must be true!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Lot of pure wishful thinking from Biden fanboys on here i see.

Bless.

Trump has this won at a canter

• Advertisement

Bless.

Lol, anyone who is a decent human is therefore a Biden fanboy.

Without wanting to blow your simple mind, it may just mean people correctly think Trump is a horrible person.

More panic from guys like yourself though. Being childish will make no difference to the outcome of the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭KilOit

That's if they have time after reporting on the outgoing President's tax troubles and outstanding loans/debts to Russia/Deutsche Bank. Expect to hear A LOT about those in the coming months.

I do find it endlessly amusing how Trump supporters like to crow about one story alleging some vague misconduct drummed up against Biden's son, yet never mention a word about the sheer amount of Trump cronies who have been indicted, jailed, investigated, banned from cancer charities etc.

Where's yer outrage there? The hypocrisy surrounding their 'law and order' president is astounding.

But the Hilary emails!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭hometruths

If Biden loses, I expect him to concede graciously thus minimising the risk of trouble. If Trump loses, and he lashes out as is his wont, I expect serious trouble.

I expect serious trouble whatever happens.

If Trump loses by the kind of margin the polls suggest, I think he will concede. The BLM/Antifa etc movement are so wound up and ready for chaos expecting him to not accept the results of the election, they will cause trouble anyway.

If Biden loses (which I expect), I think he too will concede, and we will see way more menacing "Not my President" protests which will inevitably kick off into something far more violent than last time.

If it is very tight like a Gore/Bush scenario neither will concede and both sides will kick off massively which will not end well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Lol.

There's a record number of voters in Orange County too, another Florida blue county that went strongly for Hilary in 2016. 565,843 were cast there in 2016. By 1pm they had 603,959 with 6 hours left.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭This is it

I would think they've learnt their lesson from 2016

Vague misconduct, christ. I suppose Hunter Biden's laptop which has audio of him talking about being in business with known chinese intelligence is of no concern? There was 3 years of investigation into Trump based on russian disinformation but nobody's even curious about Biden's potential corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,051 ✭✭✭endainoz

Bless.

Nobody is winning at a canter. Unless Trump loses Florida of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Trump has other paths, but losing Florida be a blow. Flipping blue states hurts Biden chances.

Trump has a path to 270 win. He needs Florida, Georgia, Iowa, & North Carolina i think Trump will win there. So he only needs to flip one of the blue states: Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Pennsylvania or another to him it's over then.

Biden wins Florida his path is much easier.

Bless.

Biden supporters not the ones posting nonsensical rubbish about poor voter turnout in Florida. I know ye lot aren't big on facts, but at least fabricate something semi-believable - ye just make it too easy!

Will you be hanging around the thread later for the celebrations at Trump's eviction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Remember Florida has already counted mail-in ballots there so there will be big results dumped as soon as the polls close.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement