Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Oh, I have plenty of clues lad. Don't kid yourself about that. I'm watching everything, not just blindly following the polls.

Most Americans are not swallowing the media propaganda anymore. And they are not buying into these dodgy polls either.

Mark my words, this thing isn't even going to be close.

It will be a massacre, a sea of red across the map.

270 EC votes? Trump will get that easily... he'll get well over 300. If things go really well, he might even go past 400. Realistically, Biden doesn't stand a chance. The Dems fed him to trump... I actually feel a bit sorry for the man tbh. He seems like a decent guy, but he's toast against Trump. ;)

I remember the last American election and I said trump will be the next president

People were infuriated and I was getting a right lashing, the mods didn't even protect me lol one joined in and basically trying to y ban me for being disruptive because I wasn't joining the trump hating mob.

Anyhow, it'll be a sea of red for sure, the reds who are normal people want the economy to flourish.

The Blues want more immigration to give people low paying jobs, so as to fill the wealthy middle classes pockets, and they're buddies.

Recently I experienced a local lefty liberal SJW get a load of people from a big continent out with bags cleaning up beaches and rubbish etc
    And used it as a photo opportunity, I thought it was disgusting.
    So they arrive here and some loon gets them out cleaning Irish beaches, so it'll be cleaner for ourselves.
    Give me a break.
    The good old, right now lads chop chop, do your duty for the environment, for Feck sake.

Wouldn't it be better if these people were brought on a hike, a surfing camp or something similar.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour, that's the liberals for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

salmocab wrote: »
    Kid Chameleon has to his credit admitted several times to mistakes and I pointed out the other day that he would be back and wouldn’t re reg like many others.

I know, but still a bunch of people jump on them, so not like anyone else might.

Same goes the other direction too..

And yes, this does not apply to everyone etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

salmocab wrote: »
    Kid Chameleon has to his credit admitted several times to mistakes and I pointed out the other day that he would be back and wouldn’t re reg like many others.

It does suits his particular Uriah Heep style of writing posts to apologise though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

nthclare wrote: »
    I remember the last American election and I said trump will be the next president

People were infuriated and I was getting a right lashing, the mods didn't even protect me lol one joined in and basically trying to y ban me for being disruptive because I wasn't joining the trump hating mob.

Anyhow, it'll be a sea of red for sure, the reds who are normal people want the economy to flourish.

The Blues want more immigration to give people low paying jobs, so as to fill the wealthy middle classes pockets, and they're buddies.

Recently I experienced a local lefty liberal SJW get a load of people from a big continent out with bags cleaning up beaches and rubbish etc
    So they arrive here and some loon gets them out cleaning Irish beaches, so it'll be cleaner for ourselves.
    Give me a break.
    The good old, right now lads chop chop, do your duty for the environment, for Feck sake.

Wouldn't it be better if these people were brought on a hike, a surfing camp or something similar.

Takes some mentality to watch a group of people cleaning up your environment and to see their behaviour as absolutely disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump hosting another super spreader event at the White House today. This is bizarre behaviour by any standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,486 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well that remains to be seen. I can't see Biden wanting that to happen. I'm aware it's not all up to him.
    There's no chance he's winning the election anyways so January is the end of the line.

It has nothing to do with his opponent so that's a total non sequitur.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump hosting another super spreader event at the White House today. This is bizarre behaviour by any standard.

This is not normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This just popped up on my Facebook, That has to hurt Donny with his thin skin

Donald Trump tried to go after former McCain Campaign Strategist, Steve Schmidt, the head of The Lincoln Project, on Twitter. Schmidt didn't hold anything back in his reply:

Interesting point about the presidential library. Will this be the first time that the presidential library consists entirely of copies of TV Guide?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Overheal wrote: »
    This is not normal.

To paraphrase Schiff the other day 'if Trump wanted to intentionally spread the virus, would he act any differently?'

Overheal wrote: »
    This is not normal.

It's a cult. No other way to describe it. The cult members are willing to expose themselves to a deadly virus for the leader.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Interesting point about the presidential library. Will this be the first time that the presidential library consists entirely of copies of TV Guide?

And fake Time magazines :D

Trump cult

Takes some mentality to watch a group of people cleaning up your environment and to see their behaviour as absolutely disgusting.

If they want to clean up the beaches do it themselves, and not get immigrants to do it.
    Especially with the way white people treated imigrints in the past.
    It would be more appropriate for the emigrants to enjoy our culture and amenities rather than clean up our mess :)

Can you imagine if we had that over here..

Everyone outside waiting on some random politician like Harris or something, chanting away :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Give me a break.

Don't get me started on liberal lunacy... I could ramble on for weeks about their ridiculous BS. :p

But instead, I'll just let John Wayne do it for me....

Ah, the duke. Now there's a real man, who knew the score. Almost half a century ago, but he could see what sort of crap was coming down the line for society.

Tell you what though, that is absolutely winning at narcissism..

Voted to the highest office in the land and having a crowd chant for you (assuming they are there under their own free will, unpaid etc) whine you have out the balcony of the white house.

Don't think it gets any better for a broken ego!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The people have no principles. Even the most basic principles you'd expect of anyone:

jzglhqj1d9551.jpg
    Outstanding lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ah, the duke. Now there's a real man, who knew the score. Almost half a century ago, but he could see what sort of crap was coming down the line for society.

Ah yes good old racist, homophobic John Wayne. Your idea of a "real man" is disturbing but not surprising.

Don't get me started on liberal lunacy... I could ramble on for weeks about their ridiculous BS. :p

Ah of course john wayne, the white supremacist, homophobic, racist, a real man indeed showing those libs and snowflakes how they should behave...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

very many indeed. So manly he dodged the draft and let other people die for the country he loved so much. a terrible toupee as well. who does that remind you of?

john-wayne.jpg

• Advertisement

It's a good clip and lots of it could apply to Trump fans. Well educated idiots, being conned etc
    Not much of how he evaluates people can be applied to Trump at all.

You may as well quote from the Bible, it's such an out of date generalisation that anyone could quote it and use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I love the way Anthony Scaramucci is trolling Trump during this election season. He only worked for Trump for 10 days before he got fired and now he is getting his revenge by popping up on news channels and sticking the boot into Trump at every opportunity.

His latest now is that he said Trump standing up on his balcony addressing the crowds below reminds him of the way Mussolini used to do his speeches :pac: Trump will go mad when he sees that on his tv later, the Mooch is winding him up good and proper :D

I thought you guys didn't want to hear what celebrities had to say.

Which is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Haha.. the trigger finger still works! :P

Don't be jealous of a real man guys. You can't buy that sort of charisma... you're just born with it. ;)

Imagine if Biden had some... he might actually have a prayer in this election. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I love the way Anthony Scaramucci is trolling Trump during this election season. He only worked for Trump for 10 days before he got fired and now he is getting his revenge by popping up on news channels and sticking the boot into Trump at every opportunity.

His latest now is that he said Trump standing up on his balcony addressing the crowds below reminds him of the way Mussolini used to do his speeches :pac: Trump will go mad when he sees that on his tv later, the Mooch is winding him up good and proper :D

True to the moniker of 'cheetoh benito'

Haha.. the trigger finger still works! :P

Don't be jealous of a real man guys. You can't buy that sort of charisma... you're just born with it. ;)

Imagine if Biden had some... he might actually have a prayer in this election. :D

Brilliant :pac:

I thought you guys didn't want to hear what celebrities had to say.

Which is it?

Tell Me how waiting for a straight answer to that question:

2WTCW47OIMZPBKXA7FPLQN6UJA.jpg&w=916

I'm not a Trump or Biden fan, but it's plain to see Trump will win this election.
    People want to hold onto their jobs and make a living and get parity pay.

The Blues will destroy the economy, for the regular workers.
    Hopefully the likes of Penn fishing tackle, Apple computers and more will come back to America.
    Get the steel works going and I'd definitely buy a product that says Made in USA.
    Like the GERMANS, Americans believe in quality and good workmanship.
    Nothing worse than the products made in Asia, they use cheap alloys and mix plastic with ground down cheap graphite...
    Pure rubbish

I'm not a Trump or Biden fan, but it's plain to see Trump will win this election.

Hopefully the likes of Penn fishing tackle, Apple computers and more will come back to America.
    Get the steel works going and I'd definitely buy a product that says Made in USA.
    Nothing worse than the products made in Asia, they use cheap alloys and mix plastic with ground down cheap graphite...
    Pure rubbish

Last Blue President helped the economy recover consistently after the financial crash which happened just before they became President.
    The one before that was the only President to return a budget surplus since 1970.

We might believe you didn't support Trump if you didn't use the same BS statements as him.

• Advertisement

Pure rubbish
    Your basing that on what exactly?

So your saying he will bring those industries back to the USA?
    Steel he hasn't helped...it is in decline the tariffs did more harm than good.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-29/steel-industry-faces-a-bleaker-future-than-when-trump-moved-to-rescue-it

What about the coal industry say?
    Which has less people working in it now than when he took over, despite him constantly heralding and pushing these jobs coming back to the US.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/03/07/the-coal-industry-has-lost-almost-one-thousand-jobs-since-trump-became-president/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement