Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭irishgeo

This thread is more entertaining than the election coverage. Trump doesn't have the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Lot of pure wishful thinking from Biden fanboys on here i see.

Bless.

Trump has this won at a canter
    Every single indicator has Trump losing.
    No need for wishful thinking.
    Biden will get over 300 in EC I would guess as well. So not much point in trump trying to drag things to court...not that he won't try every dirty trick in the book

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Hurrache wrote: »
    Lol, anyone who is a decent human is therefore a Biden fanboy.

Without wanting to blow your simple mind, it may just mean people correctly think Trump is a horrible person.

More panic from guys like yourself though. Being childish will make no difference to the outcome of the election.

Why bother lol, tonight I have a rule, any account less than 3 months old just gets ignored.

Pity we couldn't have a dedicated thread, minimum of 3 months or X amount of posts to be able to post in it. Would have killed off the re regs/trolls (not calling anyone a re reg or a troll) and just been for posters genuinely interested in the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭dasdog

gmisk wrote: »
    Is nigeria off the sh#thole list now?

Those parading seem to be Biafran's seeking independence from Nigeria. Jello would be amused.

https://twitter.com/JamesIheanyich2/status/1323702434439536645?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump has other paths, but losing Florida be a blow. Flipping blue states hurts Biden chances.

Trump has a path to 270 win. He needs Florida, Georgia, Iowa, & North Carolina i think Trump will win there. So he only needs to flip one of the blue states: Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Pennsylvania or another to him it's over then.

Biden wins Florida his path is much easier.

I'm pretty certain Trump can't win without Florida.

Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota are all solid Biden.

Trumps needs Florida.

(He needs North Carolina as well and that's favored for Biden atm)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Fox showing a police chase, i wonder is it trump on his way to the russian embassy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

When do you guys think will be the exact moment that the penny drops for Biden fans that he's going to lose?

When Florida goes red, will that be a big heart sinking moment for many? Florida is likely to be declared reasonably quickly. And 13 out of 14 of the last elections, the winner has taken Florida.

I don't know, I think many people are just as blinded by the media as 2016. It's hard to believe that this would be possible. But it seems like it has happened all over again. There may be denial about a Trump win for several weeks perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trumps needs Florida.

There's only a tiny chance Trump can win without Florida. He needs it. If it goes Biden then it's all over barring a bizarre outcome in some other states.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

eeepaulo wrote: »
    Fox showing a police chase, i wonder is it trump on his way to the russian embassy
    It's Biden on the way to the hospital .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

When do you guys think will be the exact moment that the penny drops for Biden fans that he's going to lose?

When Florida goes red, will that be a big heart sinking moment for many? Florida is likely to be declared reasonably quickly. And 13 out of 14 of the last elections, the winner has taken Florida.

I don't know, I think many people are just as blinded by the media as 2016. It's hard to believe that this would be possible. But it seems like it has happened all over again. There may be denial about a Trump win for several weeks perhaps.

Hi. Welcome new poster. I guess we'll get more as the night goes on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭hometruths

Trumps needs Florida.

If Florida is called for Biden at polls close or shortly thereafter, I think Trump will have conceded by dawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Biden supporters not the ones posting nonsensical rubbish about poor voter turnout in Florida. I know ye lot aren't big on facts, but at least fabricate something semi-believable - ye just make it too easy!

Will you be hanging around the thread later for the celebrations at Trump's eviction?

But didn't you see those boat parades and those Nigerians marching?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Vague misconduct, christ. I suppose Hunter Biden's laptop which has audio of him talking about being in business with known chinese intelligence is of no concern? There was 3 years of investigation into Trump based on russian disinformation but nobody's even curious about Biden's potential corruption.

Oh sorry, would 'awkward' or 'problematic' be more apt words to use? That's as much as the Republican senate committee could muster up after investigating Biden's ties to Ukraine: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146

Has he been indicted for anything, like, say, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, Steve Bannon etc. etc. etc.

Of course not. Spare me the pearl-clutching, if held too tightly, they can tend to strangle.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

A new pro trump poster what a shock.

We will see soon enough won't we. Biden doesn't need florida (but he will edge it imo with that huge turnout) Trump is screwed pretty much without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

A Trump win would keep the comedy show of his clan and acolytes on the road.

Politics would be dull without him. Competency is boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Why bother lol, tonight I have a rule, any account less than 3 months old just gets ignored.

Pity we couldn't have a dedicated thread, minimum of 3 months or X amount of posts to be able to post in it. Would have killed off the re regs/trolls (not calling anyone a re reg or a troll) and just been for posters genuinely interested in the election.

True. I'm on the mobile site at the moment so don't easily see their reg dates. It's quite pathetic though.

schmittel wrote: »
    If Florida is called for Biden at polls close or shortly thereafter, I think Trump will have conceded by dawn.

What makes you think would Trump concede?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Oh sorry, would 'awkward' or 'problematic' be more apt words to use? That's as much as the Republican senate committee could muster up after investigating Biden's ties to Ukraine: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146

Has he been indicted for anything, like, say, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, Steve Bannon etc. etc. etc.

Of course not. Spare me the pearl-clutching, if held too tightly, they can tend to strangle.

Pearl clutching, you're trying way too hard! The senate committee was before the evidence came to light.

Pearl clutching hah I've seen that somewhere before

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

pjohnson wrote: »
    A Trump win would keep the comedy show of his clan and acolytes on the road.

Politics would be dull without him.

He hasn't changed his act in years and it was never more than one dimensional.

There are better sources of comedy out there.

What makes you think would Trump concede?

Ya, I suspect Trump will claim fraud, no matter what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

We will know pretty soon after the 1st results. The margins will tell us how good the polls were.

I remember in 2016, hearing some early state went for HC, expected, but the winning margin was smaller than expected. I went to bed then as I felt Trump had it.

It's Biden on the way to the hospital .

Trump has been to hospital 3 times this year, two unexpectedly visits (followed by a cognitive test that he boasted about passing) and once for a short stay with covid (drugs are amazing)

Biden...no hospital visits.

The only fraud is Trump himself.

Hurrache wrote: »
    True. I'm on the mobile site at the moment so don't easily see their reg dates. It's quite pathetic though.

Me too, if I see a poster I dont recognise i click on their name and check.

Didn't he say yesterday he has his lawyers ready to act?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Pearl clutching, you're trying way too hard! The senate committee was before the evidence came to light.

The mysterious laptop is it? Dropped off at the blind, Q-supporting computer guy's repair shop is it?

Where is Rudy gone these days anyway? Oh, here he is giving an interview on Russian TV today!

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1323617203661537282

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I thought this story had died. Has actual proof been made public or have the FBI confirmed they are investigating the Bidens?

The mysterious laptop is it? Dropped off at the blind, Q-supporting computer guy's repair shop is it?

Where is Rudy gone these days anyway? Oh, here he is giving an interview on Russian TV today!

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1323617203661537282

Hopefully he had his shirt tucked in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Shady mail in ballots.

The chances that in the final year of one of the most economically successful presidencies in history the country would suddenly be sturck down by a mystery virus that when you wade through the bull**** is no more severe than any that preceded it.

The chances that after the virus being in the country for 9 months the president would be struck down with it in the final weeks, forcing a situation where his rival, one of the most uninspiring candidates in living memory, weaseled out of the debare with the backing of the commission

You'd want to be on drugs to not see there are powers at work to ensure Trump doesn't get back in.

I'm hoping for a win but I reckon these bastards have stolen it. I only hope the retribution is heavy.

• Advertisement

Politics would be dull without him. Competency is boring.

Unfortunately the world depends on the White House getting stuff right.

If Trump won there is no one competent left that would work in his administration. No serious person will work for him. No one will risk their own careers, their own reputations.

The last one was John Kelly. He tried bring discipline and order to the chaos. He couldn't.

They all say the same

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement