Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Lot of pure wishful thinking from Biden fanboys on here i see.

Bless.

Trump has this won at a canter

Yeah, it's hard to imagine Americans voting a guy like Biden into office.

It's one thing him being VP, but there's no chance people are going to give him the keys to the oval office as the main man. Even with the dislike of Trump in some quarters, it's not really enough to get him the volume of votes to beat a guy like Trump.

Trump is just too damn popular among the average blue collar yank.

I see Nigel Farage has given his seal of approval to Trump. He seems very sure that he'll win it. He's a shrewd operator old Nigel. It's great that we still have these brave leaders in the world. There's not too many of them left, but we should be glad we still have a few of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

First exit polls in 10 minutes, god i love this shlt

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Yiz have to admit. There is something very dodgy about the mail-in votes and all of these voting machine malfunctions.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cave_dweller

Ya, I suspect Trump will claim fraud, no matter what.

Oh, he'll mention it at some point for sure. How loudly he complains about it will be determined by how close the result is. The bigger the win for Biden, the less we'll hear about voter fraud. Really hope, and cautiously optimistic, that Biden will win this well by taking Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and North Carolina.

If the result is very close, we are in for a few wild weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

eeepaulo wrote: »

Political nerd in us all loves these election nights!

Not sure what use the exit polls will be given how many voted before Election Day.

• Advertisement

Yiz have to admit. There is something very dodgy about the mail-in votes and all of these voting machine malfunctions.

What is dodgy about mail-in votes? Also, voting malfunctions are extremely rare and almost always caused by the humans using the software. Claims about fraud are not based on solid data of issues occurring. If you shout loud enough and for long enough, people will believe anything. :rolleyes:

Only if you believe in conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭hometruths

pjohnson wrote: »
    What makes you think would Trump concede?

I agree with Kermit that there is no path to victory for him without Florida. And there won't be weeks of mail in voting counting in Florida.

If Florida is called for Biden tonight, Trump will know he is a goner, thus I think he will concede.

I have seen plenty of slightly hysterical chat about him not respecting the election results but certainly haven't seen any evidence from Trump himself that he won't concede if he has clearly lost. Losing Florida would equal he has clearly lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

namloc1980 wrote: »

Not sure what use the exit polls will be given how many voted before Election Day.

They gotta build it up I guess - but I’m absolutely here for it :D

I havent a clue either, but CNN have a big countdown clock on a jumbo screen in the studio, must be important.

• Advertisement

schmittel wrote: »
    I agree with Kermit that there is no path to victory for him without Florida. And there won't be weeks of mail in voting counting in Florida.

If Florida is called for Biden tonight, Trump will know he is a goner, thus I think he will concede.

I have seen plenty of slightly hysterical chat about him not respecting the election results but certainly haven't seen any evidence from Trump himself that he won't concede if he has clearly lost. Losing Florida would equal he has clearly lost.

Unless the margin is razor thin, I think the lawyers will be sent in then and he won't concede.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Shady mail in ballots.

The chances that in the final year of one of the most economically successful presidencies in history the country would suddenly be sturck down by a mystery virus that when you wade through the bull**** is no more severe than any that preceded it.

The chances that after the virus being in the country for 9 months the president would be struck down with it in the final weeks, forcing a situation where his rival, one of the most uninspiring candidates in living memory, weaseled out of the debare with the backing of the commission

You'd want to be on drugs to not see there are powers at work to ensure Trump doesn't get back in.

I'm hoping for a win but I reckon these bastards have stolen it. I only hope the retribution is heavy.

How can anyone remain civil when reading this nonsense that would hardly be entertained in a Conspiracy Theory forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

MadYaker wrote: »
    I thought this story had died. Has actual proof been made public or have the FBI confirmed they are investigating the Bidens?
    No and no.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭kennypowers

They gotta build it up I guess - but I’m absolutely here for it :D

its like being a child at Christmas eve again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

But didn't you see those boat parades and those Nigerians marching?

72ea03137eb6f0ce.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

He's a shrewd operator old Nigel. It's great that we still have these brave leaders in the world.

So shrewd that he failed, repeatedly, to be elected to his own parliament, getting beaten by people dressed in styrofoam suits.

Trolling is just not what it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

Is this on a news site online somewhere? If so, link please?

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The mysterious laptop is it? Dropped off at the blind, Q-supporting computer guy's repair shop is it?

Where is Rudy gone these days anyway? Oh, here he is giving an interview on Russian TV today!

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1323617203661537282

Seems we've cracked the case :) Truce, what ye having?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭optogirl

its like being a child at Christmas eve again :)

But jaysus what if it's a bag of coal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Very exciting stuff.

Off to bed now and fully expect to wake up to a Trump victory and a day of sh1ts and giggles tomorrow but if not i cash in on Biden :D Win BIGLY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Hurrache wrote:
    How can anyone remain civil when reading this nonsense that would hardly be entertained in a Conspiracy Theory forum?
    I just laugh at it. It's either pitiful or a very poor attempt to wind people up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

optogirl wrote: »

Let's pool money to move to Mars

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    Is this on a news site online somewhere? If so, link please?

:o

CNN, although it looks like a cnn opinion poll

48% think USA is handling the pandemic well???

new countdown 53 minutes until first polls close

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Trump in the white house stealing the copper wire and bath robes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Unless the margin is razor thin, I think the lawyers will be sent in then and he won't concede.

Trump looks very likely to take Florida at this point.

Biden needed a bigger early vote lead to have a realistic shot.

States like Nevada will be very interesting. If Trump is going to get a big winning margin to avoid contests in court, then he might need to take somewhere like Nevada. But it's looking possible. And it really shouldn't be, but Trump is on track for a number of potential upsets against the polls.

Btw, I think the young turks are doing a live show on their youtube channel, if anyone is interested. I might tune into that, just to see if they go into meltdown again when Trump wins like in 2016. :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭hometruths

Sure if it is razor thin like Gore/Bush he won't concede, as I said earlier but if it is clear cut he will.

If there is 1% in it or more I think he will concede.

I agree with schmittel, if Trump loses enough key states he'll concede. He likes to say some wild stuff and get everyone riled up but he'll concede if he has clearly lost. If it's close though, he will do everything he can to make it into a dogfight.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hurrache wrote: »
    So shrewd that he failed, repeatedly, to be elected to his own parliament, getting beaten by people dressed in styrofoam suits.

Trolling is just not what it used to be.
    A dolphin beat him lol

He is the definition of a grifter.
    He tries to project this man of the people BS because he drinks and smokes fags.
    All the while being an ex banker, who did feck all and barely turned up when an MEP, when he could have made a real difference with regards farming, fishing etc.
    He made sure his kids got the German passports before brexit anyway, and didn't he apply for one himself? Lol

The fact he is all Trump could dredge up to support him says a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Trump in the white house stealing the copper wire and bath robes.

rubbing his arse on the oval office carpet like a dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

optogirl wrote: »

With the price of a bag these days, that'd be an extravagant Christmas present.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement