Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Something the forever trumpers are not accepting, is the early turn out added with the polls..

The turnout, which the Donnie didn't want to happen and campaigned for in 2016 is not happening so far from the early polls and it's not even close..

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well firstly I did that job myself for a few years back in the 90's.

More importantly I was only having a bit of fun, if you Google the posts I made you'll find that they are John Wayne quotes.

Then you'd know they are normally the words uttered by someone full of sh1te and likely to run when a step is taken towards them.

Overheal wrote: »
    Right!

Ah sure Obama wants to end don't ask don't tell... Pence is into gay conversion therapy. Yeah I can see how both of these people are in the middle of my road.

:confused:

Hey, the trumpers are a strange bunch.. I've given up trying too not be confused by their thinking..

Pence is the lesser of two evils, biden is the lesser of two evils.. I'm lost if I try to figure that thinking out while being an Obama voter..

Makes sense right..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Something the forever trumpers are not accepting, is the early turn out added with the polls..

The turnout, which the Donnie didn't want to happen and campaigned for in 2016 is not happening so far from the early polls and it's not even close..

The Trump free thinkers don't believe any of that stuff. It's all a ruse by the evil MSM.

The poll numbers are rigged, the early voting stats are exaggerated/made up. Trump the messiah cannot be defeated!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Hey, the trumpers are a strange bunch.. I've given up trying too not be confused by their thinking..

Pence is the lesser of two evils, biden is the lesser of two evils.. I'm lost if I try to figure that thinking out while being an Obama voter..

Makes sense right..

amazing how the people like yourself who like to pontificate as if they are intelligent have so much difficulty with basic understanding.

The lesser of 2 evils I thought was self explanatory. I dont like biden but in comparison to trump he would be my choice of the two.

As basic politicians, as weird and deranged as pence can be, I rather him that that kamala.

Sadly Kamala is tied to Biden so when the Yanks get Biden as president which I think will happen, they will get that odious Kamala.

Who is the Obama voter ? Cant be me, I never voted in an american election.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

buddabelly wrote: »
    Trump derangement syndrome is real, no doubt about it

I love that term, it's brilliant, almost like a metaphor for this whole sh!tshow.

Every way you look at it it has doublespeak and multiple meanings.

Never mind it was coined for Bush, recycled like many of Trumps strategies, but also using the words deranged and syndrome to describe one of the most deranged public figures that has multiple syndromes.

Wonderful stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

What a free thinking answer! Thanks!

I genuinely hope your are ok after the election results come in, as you seem so invested in Donald Trump's superhuman capabilities and so sure of his victory.

It will be an awful disappointment if your messiah hasn't managed to convince enough of his followers to drink the Kool-Aid come November.

I suspect you will blame others for that result too, though. Maybe it was the MSM, or the Libs, or BLM or some other boogeymen who brainwashed the masses. Trump could never fail, only for his persecutors. Isn't that right?

You're right, I am sure of his victory. It's very obvious he's going to win, to anyone with their eyes open and with an ability to be objective about things.

I really don't see how anyone could logically think that Biden has a serious chance of winning - unless you are easily bought and sold by the lying media etc. But of course, we know many people are. (Millions of them were fooled by the propaganda back in 2016)

But I'm certainly not invested in Donald Trump the person. It's just my considered opinion, that he is the superior candidate by a considerable distance. And I think the American voting public know this too - just like they knew it back in 2016.

It won't really affect me, no matter what way the election goes - If I was American perhaps it would. Why would I be wasting energy blaming anyone if he loses? I'll quite happily come on here, and people can hurl abuse at me all day long if that's what floats your boat... I honestly couldn't give a monkey's tbh.

I care about this election, but only in the sense that I find it fascinating to watch... it's quite a unique period right now in history. It's been a long time since anyone shook up politics like Trump has done. He is loved and reviled in almost equal measure... and this makes him a fascinating person to observe.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

at the very least you question the veracity of the reporter and more so where the report arose from.

ETA: not report, more so the sources.

amazing how the people like yourself who like to pontificate as if they are intelligent have so much difficulty with basic understanding.

The lesser of 2 evils I thought was self explanatory. I dont like biden but in comparison to trump he would be my choice of the two.

As basic politicians, as weird and deranged as pence can be, I rather him that that kamala.

Sadly Kamala is tied to Biden so when the Yanks get Biden as president which I think will happen, they will get that odious Kamala.

Who is the Obama voter ? Cant be me, I never voted in an american election.

I pontificate intelligence? I'm sorry you must looking in the mirror..

I asked you in a previous interaction who would you vote for, you said Obama as one of the people you'd vote for.

You may think I'm pontificating, but I'm only ever showing where I lay in my thinking about politics, were you try to portray yourself as a "middle" of the road yet your posts scream you lean right.

If I searched your posts with the words that lay along the lines of stupid, I'd find a lot of posts.. Who's pontificating intelligence...

at the very least you question the veracity of the reporter and more so where the report arose from.

amazing what people will automatically believe on the internet and what is disregarded, depending on ones bias.
    How people will discredit certain sources if it does not suit their narrative, or how they will promote another source if it aligns with their agenda.

I think Trump is an arrogant, egomaniac, who has a lot of simpletons hanging of his every word, but even that report seems too far fetched, and something that is clickbait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

amazing what people will automatically believe on the internet and what is disregarded, depending on ones bias.
    How people will discredit certain sources if it does not suit their narrative, or how they will promote another source if it aligns with their agenda.

I think Trump is an arrogant, egomaniac, who has a lot of simpletons hanging of his every word, but even that report seems too far fetched, and something that is clickbait.

It's from the New York Times, as stated.

You're right, I am sure of his victory. It's very obvious he's going to win, to anyone with their eyes open and with an ability to be objective about things.

I really don't see how anyone could logically think that Biden has a serious chance of winning - unless you are easily bought and sold by the lying media etc. But of course, we know many people are. (Millions of them were fooled by the propaganda back in 2016)

And there we have it, the MSM boogeyman rears it's ugly head right on cue!

But at least you have the ability to be objective, eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

But I'm certainly not invested in Donald Trump the person. It's just my considered opinion, that he is the superior candidate by a considerable distance. And I think the American voting public know this too - just like they knew it back in 2016.

It won't really affect me, no matter what way the election goes - If I was American perhaps it would. Why would I be wasting energy blaming anyone if he loses? I'll quite happily come on here, and people can hurl abuse at me all day long if that's what floats your boat... I honestly couldn't give a monkey's tbh.

I care about this election, but only in the sense that I find it fascinating to watch... it's quite a unique period right now in history. It's been a long time since anyone shook up politics like Trump has done. He is loved and reviled in almost equal measure... and this makes him a fascinating person to observe.

Your posts come across as funny. You use words and terms like objectively and thinking for themselves and then go on to write biased nonsense about how much Trump will win.

Regarding finding him fascinating. I think narcucists are quite boring really. No real substance to them when you see through their bs. Very predictable people really.
    What is fascinating is the events and systems of American politics and culture that have led then to embrace this particular one.

I pontificate intelligence? I'm sorry you must looking in the mirror..

I asked you in a previous interaction who would you vote for, you said Obama as one of the people you'd vote for.

You may think I'm pontificating, but I'm only ever showing where I lay in my thinking about politics, were you try to portray yourself as a "middle" of the road yet your posts scream you lean right.

If I searched your posts with the words that lay along the lines of stupid, I'd find a lot of posts.. Who's pontificating intelligence...

Guess I am going to make it easier for you to grasp.

I did like Obama, and his pairing with Biden, was a better pairing than Biden and Kamala. ..because Biden is now older, and Kamala is awful.

I thought that was obvious.

You do know you can like the democrats but dislike a member of the party right ? They are not mutually exclusive.

As whilst Biden is older, comes across as too old these days, I would still prefer him over Trump, sadly Kamala is with him

Liking Biden does not mean you have to like Kamala...you get that right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

It's from the New York Times, as stated.

i clicked the link, and it only linked to a picture of an article. not who/when the article was written.
    cant copy and paste into google to find the original.

i'd love to read it. it seems so nuts i'd nearly believe it.

here's the text of the tweet:

Trump was planning to appear frail and then rip over his dress shirt to reveal a Superman tee-shirt when he left the hospital, according to the @nytimes.

Whenever I think Trump can’t do something more ridiculous, he proves me wrong.

followed by picture of an article

ETA: yer man doesnt even work for the NYT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

And there we have it, the MSM boogeyman rears it's ugly head right on cue!

You guys just hate it so much... the truth is sometimes the hardest of all medicines to swallow. ;)

The media has waged a very open and very public war against Trump, from the moment he got into office. Their aim was to destroy him, and they have made no real attempt to hide this fact.

But it hasn't worked. And it's not going to work. And millions of Americans don't even pay any attention to most of it anymore... that's how predictable and boring it has all become.

km991148 wrote: »
    I love that term, it's brilliant, almost like a metaphor for this whole sh!tshow.

Every way you look at it it has doublespeak and multiple meanings.

Never mind it was coined for Bush, recycled like many of Trumps strategies, but also using the words deranged and syndrome to describe one of the most deranged public figures that has multiple syndromes.

Wonderful stuff!

I wonder what these posters are going to do when he loses badly on Nov 3rd.

It's the last opportunity to troll until then so I say leave them at it and ignore them.

I did like Obama, and his pairing with Biden, was a better pairing than Biden and Kamala. ..because Biden is now older, and Kamala is awful.

You do know you can like the democrats but dislike a member of the party right ? They are not mutually exclusive.

As whilst Biden is older, comes across as too old these days, I would still prefer him over Trump, sadly Kamala is with him

There's the "pontificating" intelligence justin I like.. Making things "easier" for people who disagrees with him lol..

It's not about the person, it's the overall thinking, which we have clearly seen with regards Donnie.. it's not about Donnie it's what he believes in.. what Donnie believes in pence believes in. I'd go as far as saying pence believes in more.. you being a person if you were a US citizen would vote Obama, but you'd prefer pence when he goes against everything you should think..

Strange nots you're tying yourself in here.

Do you believe in women's choice?

The media has waged a very open and very public war against Trump, from the moment he got into office. Their aim was to destroy him, and they have made no real attempt to hide this fact.

I totally agree with that.

However you have to ask why, and in the end they dont have to make up stuff to attack Trump, Trump does and say enough stupid things of his own accord

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

I wonder what these posters are going to do when he loses badly on Nov 3rd.

It's the last opportunity to troll until then so I say leave them at it and ignore them.

You're very good at predicting the weather and I love when you get us all into a snowmageddon.

I'm not a supporter of Trump, but I'm on a lot of fishing, farming and tree surgeon groups on Facebook and a lot of people who I've added as friends both and the majority of the lay people are supporting trump, the kind of people who don't really read into the media etc

Just regular men and women who live in rural places and towns maybe the size of Dublin or Cork, they're staunch republicans.
    America is full of outdoorsy people who are very red leaning and they don't work in big cooperations.
    Just normal jobs, shops, police, forestry, refinery and other so called normal jobs.

The read into the " make America great again" because they are very proud of their culture and heritage etc

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Interested to know what problems you have with Harris?

You guys just hate it so much... the truth is sometimes the hardest of all medicines to swallow. ;)

But it hasn't worked. And it's not going to work. And millions of Americans don't even pay any attention to most of it anymore... that's how predictable and boring it has all become.

Whose truth are you swallowing?

There's the "pontificating" intelligence justin I like.. Making things "easier" for people who disagrees with him lol..

It's not about the person, it's the overall thinking, which we have clearly seen with regards Donnie.. it's not about Donnie it's what he believes in.. what Donnie believes in pence believes in. I'd go as far as saying pence believes in more.. you being a person if you were a US citizen would vote Obama, but you'd prefer pence when he goes against everything you should think..

Strange nots you're tying yourself in here.

Do you believe in women's choice?

I never said I like pence, I suggest you show me where you imagined me saying this.
    I said Pence is not as bad as Kamala. both are vile, but pence comes across as the less odious of the 2.

Biden comes across as the only decent person out of the four,
    Hence why I liked the obama biden team back then.

I hope that clarifies things for you now.

nthclare wrote: »
    You're very good at predicting the weather and I love when you get us all into a snowmageddon.

I'm not a supporter of Trump, but I'm on a lot of fishing, farming and tree surgeon groups on Facebook and a lot of people who I've added as friends both and the majority of the lay people are supporting trump, the kind of people who don't really read into the media etc

Just regular men and women who live in rural places and towns maybe the size of Dublin or Cork, they're staunch republicans.
    America is full of outdoorsy people who are very red leaning and they don't work in big cooperations.
    Just normal jobs, shops, police, forestry, refinery and other so called normal jobs.

The read into the " make America great again" because they are very proud of their culture and heritage etc

So this notion of the shy Trump voter is a fallacy after all then?

If so, the polls should be a real cause of concern to Trump supporters. Even Fox News has Biden well ahead, with just under four weeks to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,557 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

DubInMeath wrote:
    Then you'd know they are normally the words uttered by someone full of sh1te and likely to run when a step is taken towards them.
    They are John Wayne movie quotes.

And words mean nothing, some who use them can back it up but most that use them are afraid.

And as I said I was just having a bit of fun.

What.Now wrote: »
    Interested to know what problems you have with Harris?
    she is odious, and a liar.

did you watch the vice presidents debate, where the like of pence owned her.
    She constantly avoided answering multiple questions thinking smiling would hoodwink people.
    Then there was her acting like she was "emotional" over the dead people, which came across as false as could be.

When the likes of pence is winning that debate, you realize how bad she is.

I know all politicians are liars and deep down the vast majority dont give a flying feck, but she is by far the most transparent in her bullsh1t, and for me only there as she is black and a woman.

Still better have her as vice president that trump as the president

nthclare wrote: »

I don't doubt it but he's still gonna lose:cool:

I never said I like pence, I suggest you show me where you imagined me saying this.
    I said Pence is not as bad as Kamala. both are vile, but pence comes across as the less odious of the 2.

Biden comes across as the only decent person out of the four,
    Hence why I liked the obama biden team back then.

I hope that clarifies things for you now.

Where did I say you "liked" pence? I didn't.

Nice dodge on the question I asked...

It's hard staying in the middle when questions are asked of you, not getting bogged down on the attempt of you trying to stay in the middle of the road..

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement