Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

How come Justin said he didn't say he would vote pence, when he actually did...

You mean, he lied?

As well as avoiding questions about what of Harris’ policies he doesn’t like?

Does...does that make him an ‘odious witch’ to use his own logic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Voting pence, he is the complete opposite of a left leaning persons thinking about critical issues. But here you are trying to portray the self critical leftie, it's failing badly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

ever notice the only people going around calling people stupid, racist etc are the trump haters

yet the trump supporters who are accused of being saod stupid racist etc, are the ones more liberal and debating without personal attacks.

I openly stated how I dont like Trump, and not one pro trump member felt personally insulted, or tried to insult me. Yet you say you dont like Kamala, and suddenly the trump haters have no problem turning on you, how dare you not like her, you must be sexist because she has a vagina, how dare you dislike kamala even more than pence.

and the trump haters like to think they are the liberal ones on here....go figure.

ever notice the only people going around calling people stupid, racist etc are the trump haters

yet the trump supporters who are accused of being saod stupid racist etc, are the ones more liberal and debating without personal attacks.

I openly stated how I dont like Trump, and not one pro trump member felt personally insulted, or tried to insult me. Yet you say you dont like Kamala, and suddenly the trump haters have no problem turning on you, how dare you not like her, you must be sexist because she has a vagina, how dare you dislike kamala even more than pence.

and the trump haters like to think they are the liberal ones on here....go figure.

Spare us the disingenuous bollocks. Just own it.

Anyone that engages with you, your second post starts off with something along the lines of "let me make it more easier for you too understand"...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Ha, you're having a stinker. Its perfectly fine to dislike Harris. It's just hard for people to understand how you'd prefer Pence given that he also lied and dodged questions in the debate. Watching you try (or should I say avoid!?) to square that circle has been an entertaining read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Faugheen wrote: »
    She is ‘odious’ is all we’re getting. That’s it. It’s a pathetic excuse.

Oh, she certainly is odious... without a shadow.

And she's certainly a terrible pick by Biden for VP. And she has pretty much sealed Biden's fate in this election the moment he picked her.

Here's a nice concise little video, with a few of the factors that make Ms. Harris such a bad choice - and in turn make Biden basically un-votable in many people's eyes.

And she's certainly a terrible pick by Biden for VP. And she has pretty much sealed Biden's fate in this election the moment he picked her.

Here's a nice concise little video, with a few of the factors that make Ms. Harris such a bad choice - and in turn make Biden basically un-votable in many people's eyes.

wait, you cannot slate her, you must be sexist....she has a vagina goddamnit !!1

That is the type of rhetoric spewed if you point out the flaws of the liar.

When pence has you back tracking you realize how inept she is.
    Anyone who thinks being black and female played no part in her selection is clearly naive in my opinion.

I want biden to win, even if it means she will be vice president, but had biden chosen better, I am sure he would have won with ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Key phrase in that video.

'Actions are what count'

Ergo, Trump is done.

wait, you cannot slate her, you must be sexist....she has a vagina goddamnit !!1

That is the type of rhetoric spewed if you point out the flaws of the liar.

When pence has you back tracking you realize how inept she is.
    Anyone who thinks being black and female played no part in her selection is clearly naive in my opinion.

I want biden to win, even if it means she will be vice president, but had biden chosen better, I am sure he would have won with ease.

Speaking of liars... Your post last night regards me...

• Advertisement

wow , so you think I am a liar, so its okay for kamala to be a liar.

wow

wow

Deflect deflect deflect...

I don't think you're a liar... I know... It's there in black and white mate

More balls between Harris's legs then some here on this thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

When looking for reliable information on the Internet, don't pick the video where the subject is shown with demon eyes.

Ask yourself why this has to be pointed out to you.

Krystal Ball, she seems to me a good self critical leftie..

https://twitter.com/krystalball/status/1315287797427834881?s=19

Pelosi playing hard politics just as much as Donnie and the gop..

The only losers so far is the US citizen suffering through covid-19.. it's disgusting that people's lives are being put at risk for a poxy fcuking vote.

My thinking is the Dems know how the feeling is towards the gop and it can be spun towards them even more, at the same time the gop know they're up sh!t creak with the POTUS vote and others and are willing to take that hit so they can sit on the sidelines for the next while talking crap about the deficit etc and look to regain the lost votes over the next few years..

The loser, it's the people.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,492 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Multiple posts into this tangent and you have still yet failed to specify any policy or action reasons for hating Kamala despite calling her an odious witch?

her back tracking on fracking ?

will that do for starters ?

You withdrawing the lie you spoke of me last night is a start for me... You up to the task?

her back tracking on fracking ?

will that do for starters ?

Are you just googling these and hoping they will fly?

You called her an odious witch. I would assume to have such strong feelings about it you would have a much more well formed argument against her than, finally, after much prodding, meekly saying

Uhm, “her back tracking on fracking?”

Are you seriously invested in fracking or something? Are you Irish or American? Do you live in the US? How does her position(s) on fracking make her, to you, an odious witch? What does fracking mean to you?

• Advertisement

She was against, then she is now for continuing it, then denied that happened

ergo she is a liar......

Are you going to spout this "do you live in the US" nonsense to everyone when you dont like what they say. I hate to break it to youbut most on this forum dont live in the US, you are aware of this right ????

I am entitled to dislike the liar and you will just have to accept that, and no amount of crying and getting upset will alter that.

Have a good evening.

he was against, then she is now for continuing it, then denied that happened

ergo she is a liar......

Are you going to spout this "do you live in the US" nonsense to everyone when you dont like what they say. I hate to break it to youbut most on this forum dont live in the US, you are aware of this right ????

I am entitled to dislike the liar and you will just have to accept that, and no amount of crying and getting upset will alter that.

Have a good evening.

'So what if one candidate has lied over 20,000 times while President, this lady did it once. I think.'

Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

MadYaker wrote: »
    It was a lot closer than this 3 weeks out in 2016

2020 is a very different race from 2016.

EjuUtlYXgAIXJaa?format=jpg&name=small

2020-

EjuU0maXsAA1fGs?format=jpg&name=small

In comparison to Hillarys effort Biden is smashing this out of the park. At no point in this race has Trump ever outpolled Joe, its not even close

She was against, then she is now for continuing it, then denied that happened

ergo she is a liar......

Have a good evening.

So uh that was just for starters I thought? Now you’re running off without really explaining how he’s an odious witch. I was really hoping you had more than this: half a dozen posts squirming about calling her an odious witch, offering a single one liner excuse for why, and then off to enjoy the weekend. Aces.

Omg she “lied” well, Pence and Trump have both lied far more I can guarantee you that. If that’s what makes her an odious witch he’s an odious warlock. Why would you vote for an odious warlock?

I think everyone here is very clear that your position is not well formed whatsoever. Certainly not enough to be calling her an odious witch, then pretending it’s unreasonable for people to call you out for what is very plainly an overreaction to who Kamala Harris is as both a person and an official. Can definitely see how everyone else including myself sees little more than sexism behind what are pears to be a disproportionately emotional reaction to Kamala Harris over her opponent based on no basis that stands up to mild scrutiny.

get over yourselves, I dont like her, and you and others who like to think ye are so liberal and accepting will just have to accept I dont like her.

I am sure like the other one who tried to imply I must be sexist for daring to dislike someone with a vagina, there will be more "liberal" people to get upset.

As I said earlier I dont like Trump either, yet the Trump supporters are nowhere as vindictive....work that one out.

get over yourselves, I dont like her, and you and others who like to think ye are so liberal and accepting will just have to accept I dont like her.

I am sure like the other one who tried to imply I must be sexist for daring to dislike someone with a vagina, there will be more "liberal" people to get upset.

As I said earlier I dont like Trump either, yet the Trump supporters are nowhere as vindictive....work that one out.

We know you don’t like her, that was never in doubt. But you said it was because of reasons. So far the only reason you’ve provided is her position on fracking. To anyone else that’s not a deserving reason to dismiss someone as an odious witch. It’s very clear you’re just being abjectly biased toward her, whether for her gender or her side of the aisle, it’s clearly not on any rational or objective basis.

I've worked out that you actually like Trump but have given up on his chances of winning so are going with the 'I never liked him' line.

It's like a kid going starting the school year in a Utd shirt but ending it saying they've never supported them.

Whatever, you go ahead. Posts like the above are actually a useful narrative because once again it shows the motivation of many of his fans is not so much him, but the hatred of others.

No no, you can dislike any woman you want for legitimate reasons.

However, your only reasons are that she’s a liar and she evades questions.

You have said she has back-tracked on fracking, which is an issue which has no direct consequence to you.

You would rather vote for someone who does not believe in gay people over someone who aligns with your beliefs.

It makes zero sense, therefore I came to the conclusion that I did. Your response to me was ‘shame on you’.

Shame on me? You are the one who would vote for a man who does not believe in homosexuality because of the other person being an ‘odious witch’.

Calling someone a witch in itself is sexist, so I apologise that you got upset but don’t try play the victim here. You did this to yourself.

lets see....she is a liar

her back tracking on fracking
    Her attempts during the primaries where she was anti biden in the rumours about biden being a probable sex abuser....that makes her a hypocrite at the very least
    how about Kevin Cooper....you know that guy that was denied dna tests....that to me makes her bad

As I said I think she most certainly is an odious person, and guess what ? you will just have to accept it.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,590 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Anyone that engages with you, your second post starts off with something along the lines of "let me make it more easier for you too understand"...

wow
    Deflect deflect deflect...

I don't think you're a liar... I know... It's there in black and white mate

The pair of you are now threadbanned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement