Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

ever notice the only people going around calling people stupid, racist etc are the trump haters

yet the trump supporters who are accused of being saod stupid racist etc, are the ones more liberal and debating without personal attacks.

I openly stated how I dont like Trump, and not one pro trump member felt personally insulted, or tried to insult me. Yet you say you dont like Kamala, and suddenly the trump haters have no problem turning on you, how dare you not like her, you must be sexist because she has a vagina, how dare you dislike kamala even more than pence.

and the trump haters like to think they are the liberal ones on here....go figure.

Why don’t you clear the matter up? Why do you prefer Pence to Harris?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Brian? wrote: »

See post #1142

lets see....she is a liar

her back tracking on fracking
    Her attempts during the primaries where she was anti biden in the rumours about biden being a probable sex abuser....that makes her a hypocrite at the very least
    how about Kevin Cooper....you know that guy that was denied dna tests....that to me makes her bad

As I said I think she most certainly is an odious person, and guess what ? you will just have to accept it.

I’ve no problem with our disliking her for the above. But the real problem is preferring Pence. He’s scum.

they/them/theirs

See post #1142

Thread banned?

they/them/theirs

But the real problem is preferring Pence. He’s scum.

Why, out of interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I'm afraid that this dream has died.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Dr. Fauci did not consent to being featured in a Trump campaign ad about the president's coronavirus response & says his words were taken out of context. "In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate."

How low can they go?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dr. Fauci did not consent to being featured in a Trump campaign ad about the president's coronavirus response & says his words were taken out of context. "In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate."

How low can they go?

every time that question is asked they manage to somehow find a way to go lower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

lets see....she is a liar

her back tracking on fracking
    Her attempts during the primaries where she was anti biden in the rumours about biden being a probable sex abuser....that makes her a hypocrite at the very least
    how about Kevin Cooper....you know that guy that was denied dna tests....that to me makes her bad

As I said I think she most certainly is an odious person, and guess what ? you will just have to accept it.

Just wondering, for you as part of Team Trump is her being a liar a positive or a negative? Normally wouldn't have to ask, but these are strange times.

Why, out of interest?

His stance on LGBT issues. His hypocrisy in supporting Trump. His stance on women’s reproductive rights.

they/them/theirs

• Advertisement

His stance on LGBT issues. His hypocrisy in supporting Trump. His stance on women’s reproductive rights.

So like, because of his religious views?..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Not religious view, but disgusting antiquated vicious policies like supporting conversion therapy

duploelabs wrote: »
    Not religious view, but disgusting antiquated vicious policies like supporting conversion therapy

But like..he hasn't outlawed gayness or anything..To call someone scum is a fairly extreme statement..A lot would have held his views for a long time..

Partially. I don’t know any religion where hypocrisy is a value though.

Everyone is entitled to their religious views. As long as they don’t use them to harm others. Pence would do a lot of harm if the law didn’t stop him.

they/them/theirs

Why, out of interest?
    He backed federal funding around changing your sexual orientation. His support of laws that are designed to discriminate against the LGBT community. Has supported teaching creationism as fact. Opposes sex education. Basically he seems like the sort that would love a theocratic state and couldn't care less about certain groups having rights. Oh also, like most Republicans he doesn't even recognise climate change.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

But like..he hasn't outlawed gayness or anything..To call someone scum is a fairly extreme statement..A lot would have held his views for a long time..

People are obviously free to religious beliefs, however supporting a form of torture under the guise of religious beliefs is up there with FGM. He's a scumbag to support that and its completely separate to his religious beliefs

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I love the way a poster is concerned about someone being called ‘scum’ but shtum on someone being called an odious witch.

Mike Pence does not believe in homosexuality. That alone makes him scum.

He's pushed multiple homophobic polices. He's free to hold religious beliefs but he becomes a homophobic prick when he actively campaigns to discriminate and limit their rights.

he would love to make being gay illegal.

What religious views are associated with gay conversion therapy and banning gays from joining the military?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

With something like 5 million Americans having now voted by mail has there been any exit polling of those people yet? It wouldnt be definitive but would still be interesting to see the lie of the land from early voting.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    With something like 5 million Americans having now voted by mail has there been any exit polling of those people yet? It wouldnt be definitive but would still be interesting to see the lie of the land from early voting.

how could they do that? they dont release the name of those that have voted

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Look up the history of the RFRA in Indiana. Pence sure as hell tried to outlaw gay life in his state. It's how he rose to notoriety in national tGOP circles pre 2016

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Muahahaha wrote: »

As of Friday it was up to about 8 million votes cast.

They have info from some states about the party affiliation. Registered Democrat/ Registered Republican etc.

Based on that it's about 3:1 in favour of Democrats, but of course just because you are technically a Registered Democrat/Republican doesn't mean that's how you actually voted.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

MadYaker wrote: »
    Anyone know when was the last time a candidate had this much of lead in the polls and subsequently lost the election?

Ok so we've stablished it wasn't 2016. Anyone have an answer for this? I can't find the info online.

1936 is the last time a challenger was this far ahead:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/11/politics/biden-best-position-challenger/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

A lot would have held his views for a long time..

Ahh that makes it okay then, kinda like people hold views that black people are inferior but its okay cus its a lot of people who hold those views.....

“Huge Biden-Harris display made from 19 hay bales on a Massachusetts farm is set on fire by arsonist one day after it was built”

If Biden wins, I can see things deteriorating rapidly with these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

“Huge Biden-Harris display made from 19 hay bales on a Massachusetts farm is set on fire by arsonist one day after it was built”

It could happen anyway, America is a cesspit.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Well they were fine when he was VP to obama... I understand where the fear comes from having seen how the left reacted to trumps 2016 win, were trump to lose I dont think youd see anywhere near that level of violence/destruction from the right

• Advertisement

randd1 wrote: »
    It could happen anyway, America is a cesspit.

His cultists won’t accept defeat anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement