Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Trump has a very comfortable lead in AZ presently, and is looking like he could completely run away with it... but you wouldn't know this if you were looking at most of dodgy polls out there right now. :rolleyes:

AZ is in the bag, easy Trump win! :D

So Trump has a very comfortable lead in AZ but is pumping a massive amount of additional ad buys there, while taking money away from other tight races? :confused:

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1314573128723554305?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Trump has a very comfortable lead in AZ presently, and is looking like he could completely run away with it... but you wouldn't know this if you were looking at most of dodgy polls out there right now. :rolleyes:

AZ is in the bag, easy Trump win! :D

This is the part where you post the evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

NEW NYT/Siena poll:

Wisconsin:
    Biden-51%
    Trump-41%

Michigan:
    Biden-48%
    Trump-40%

Didn't the experts on here tell us the polls were going to swing heavily towards Trump in Wisconsin after Kenosha??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Didn't the experts on here tell us the polls were going to swing heavily towards Trump in Wisconsin after Kenosha??

Prepare for.

Something something FAKE NEWS! Something something Hillary 2016 something something silent majority.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Igotadose wrote: »
    Completely false. This was a private meeting where the candidates actively DISCOURAGED people from attending. Didn't even share the schedule. Didn't want people outside due to concern for virus spread.

Of course, the selectively edited video leaves that bit out. Sad. Do better next time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0UNRfZayRk

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1315735543003721729?s=19

Was wondering how long it would take before the clown repeated the lie.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1315735543003721729?s=19

Was wondering how long it would take before the clown repeated the lie.

that is a different lie. the story earlier concerned arizona. of course it is possible e doesn't know the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 38,560 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Quin_Dub wrote:
    I think that both have the ring of truth.

Well I googled the last one and it was reported in many newspapers. That's the one about the child in school.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well I googled the last one and it was reported in many newspapers. That's the one about the child in school.

the other story about the prenup was reported extensively. i posted several links earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 38,560 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

plenty of links if you bothered to look.
    All three of those are about a book. Are books suddenly to be believed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What Betty White looked like when Joe Biden started in politics. Long time ago.
    Almost 50 years in politics. Can anyone remember a single notable achievement other than being elevated to VP by Obama? Something he managed himself?

1-Betty-White-Mary-Tyler-Moore.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,592 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

biko wrote: »
    Almost 50 years in politics. Can anyone remember a single notable achievement other than being elevated to VP by Obama? Something he managed himself?

Google the AdA for starters. Jumped immediately to mind

• Registered Users Posts: 83,500 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

His is not a career I've kept many tabs on. However, the same question should be asked of what previous presidents had accomplished before they became President. I recall Obama, who is regarded broadly as a very successful president, was harassed about his greatest accomplishment to date being "community organization." He was similarly blasted for a meager service record in the Senate. However these campaign attacks didn't really work and Obama won in a landslide iirc.

As if there is no worth to the people of his state by representing them in one form or another for 40-50 years?

Regarding Senators I really couldn't sit with you in a pub and rattle off which Senator has done what. I can pretty much only tell you Ted Cruz read Green Eggs and Ham, I don't have a mental senate_trivia.zip connecting him to any specific sponsorship of legislation etc. and I don't even have that for my own Senator.

It's a potent question because the minimum threshold for giving a complete answer is loads of nuance and fact finding, so there is a lot of rhetorical value in pretending that the answer is "nothing," when that is not really the case.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I didn't think I'd have to say this but not humiliating himself on a daily basis. Sad that such a thing is an achievement but here we are.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

eagle eye wrote: »
    All three of those are about a book. Are books suddenly to be believed?

is the word of a trump suddenly to be believed?

any comment on the doctored video you posted earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭francois

That's so lame

francois wrote: »
    That's so lame

Weeks out from the election

The whole Biden is senile/won't turn up to the debate line died a death when Biden not only turned up but put Trump firmly back in his box.

Then their hero caught Covid-19, got shown up as a liar and a dangerous man who is willing to infect everyone around him due to his stupidity.

This is the last dying breath of the pro trump zealots, idiotic memes and childish insults, everything they have thrown at Biden has just bounced straight off him and smacked them in the face.

Rill on November 4th, it's gonna be funny seeing how many accounts will be suddenly closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Oh really?

Should be fairly handy for you to post up any recent poll that has Trump enjoying a very comfortable lead in Arizona, so. I'd be very interested to see that.

Talking of Arizona, Martha McSally's seat looks like it's gone, girl, gone. She wouldn't even commit to saying she supported Trump in her debate a few days back! Like rats deserting a sinking ship....

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/news/az-pres-1020/, there's always one.:D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

To be honest , the magnificent Betty White doesn't look all that different today - Except it appears she's stopped using Trumps hair dye.

Name a President with any "Significant Notable Achievement" before coming to Office..

And btw - "Losing all of Daddies Money" doesn't count as an achievement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Put 100 quid on Trump to win today.

Risky proposition, what odds did you get 5:1?

Put 100 quid on Trump to win today.

I put £100,000 on Biden to win

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

any comment on the doctored video you posted earlier?

+1

What happened to you Biko that you've lowered yourself to posing an obviously doctored video?

Igotadose wrote: »
    Google the AdA for starters. Jumped immediately to mind
    ADA had about 60 cosponsors, 44 Democrats and 19 Republicans.
    Joe was one of the 44. But yeah, well done, it's a very good cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Put 100 quid on Trump to win today. Most of the people on this forum are dinosaurs and fogies.

Hope it was a an Irish bookies (if you are in Ireland)

Support local jobs at least!!

ADA had about 60 cosponsors, 44 Democrats and 19 Republicans.
    Joe was done of the 44. But yeah, will done, it's a very good cause.

any comment on the doctored video you posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Put 100 quid on Trump to win today. Most of the people on this forum are dinosaurs and fogies.

Bye Bye

It's called editing.
    I didn't edit it.

Is called editing.

It's called bullsh1t and being suckered.

• Advertisement

weisses wrote: »
    Bye Bye

Yep would want to be a bit more intelligent with their new user names and similar posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement