Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

Rill on November 4th, it's gonna be funny seeing how many accounts will be suddenly closed.

I doubt it, if Biden wins they will spend the next four years screaming blue murder about the deficit and any other little thing they can (tan suits and mustard). Every time Biden stutters they will be looking to have him removed or impeached.
    I do however look forward to unsubscribing from the US politics threads as hopefully a bit of sanity will be restored and things will go back to normal boring politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

biko wrote: »
    It's called editing.
    I didn't edit it.

Accepting that you didn't edit it, then only two conclusions can be drawn. Firstly, you posted a video that you hadn't watched and touted it as proof that nobody turned up for a Biden event. Or secondly, you watched a badly doctored video and fell for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It's called editing.
    I didn't edit it.

but you posted it uncritically. It was exposed as doctored 5 minutes after you posted it. are you are not embarrassed by that? You really are desperate to post anything negative about biden because you cant post anything positive about trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭francois

Put 100 quid on Trump to win today. Most of the people on this forum are dinosaurs and fogies.

Fogies know a stupid bet when they see one

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1315688860374892544

Biden looking good atm.

When North Carolina is in play you know republicans are in serious trouble!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Biden looking good atm.

That can't be right, one of the experts here said that Trump has a "very comfortable lead" in Arizona.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,560 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

is the word of a trump suddenly to be believed?
    Multiple news outlets reported reported about her staying out to let the child finish school.
    Some guy writes a book about her renegotiating her pre-nup. Good story to help sell the book.

Which is more believable?

I'm not claiming what's true or not true, I'm just simply saying there's no proof of any of the claims of renegotiating pre-nups or affairs with a security guy.

I know as a family man that my children take precedence over everything. I don't really know anything about Melania but I'm aware of many mother's and their bonds with their children. If I decided something was more important than my children's education and/or happiness, which I would never do, I know I'd be put in my place very quickly by my wife.

I'm happy to accept that it was about the child. It's not hard to believe that a mother would make that decision.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Multiple news outlets reported reported about her staying out to let the child finish school.
    Some guy writes a book about her renegotiating her pre-nup. Good story to help sell the book.

Which is more believable?

I'm not claiming what's true or not true, I'm just simply saying there's no proof of any of the claims of renegotiating pre-nups or affairs with a security guy.

I know as a family man that my children take precedence over everything. I don't really know anything about Melania but I'm aware of many mother's and their bonds with their children. If I decided something was more important than my children's education and/or happiness, which I would never do, I know I'd be put in my place very quickly by my wife.

I'm happy to accept that it was about the child. It's not hard to believe that a mother would make that decision.

multiple outlets may have reported it but the source was the trumps themselves. how you can believe anything from inveterate liars is beyond me. Surely you are not that naive?

multiple outlets may have reported it but the source was the trumps themselves. how you can believe anything from inveterate liars is beyond me. Surely you are not that naive?
    Is Melania like that?

Is Melania like that?

do you think she decided what the story would be?

• Advertisement

do you think she decided what the story would be?
    She's the child's mother. I expect she had a major role in any decisions as regards him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

So now Biden is running as a proud Democrat for the Senate

• Registered Users Posts: 83,500 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

?

Overheal wrote: »
    ?

probably another 10 second doctored video.

She's the child's mother. I expect she had a major role in any decisions as regards him.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

What are you on about?

LOL
    I'm starting to think you don't have any kids. You wouldn't understand if that's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Biden looking good atm.

Quite staggering that Trump's support still exists. He is an unstable nut job that's not fit to run a library, never mind a country.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tippex wrote: »
    What are you on about?

In a speech in Toledo, Ohio on Monday, Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden declared that he is running “for the Senate”- repeating a mistake he made earlier this year.

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/blog/craig-bannister/biden-says-hes-running-proud-democrat-senate-again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

In a speech in Toledo, Ohio on Monday, Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden declared that he is running “for the Senate”- repeating a mistake he made earlier this year.

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/blog/craig-bannister/biden-says-hes-running-proud-democrat-senate-again

He's trying his breast :pac:

• Advertisement

Here is Joe now to show you how to handle a cough whilst wearing a mask :D
    https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-joe-biden-moves-mask-and-coughs-during-campaign-speech-12100566

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Here is Joe now to show you how to handle a cough whilst wearing a mask :D
    https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-joe-biden-moves-mask-and-coughs-during-campaign-speech-12100566

This nonsense is the best the Trump cult can muster.

No wonder your losing biggly.

The last time Trump looked this bad in the polls was in 2016.

No wonder your losing biggly.
    You're

You know full well that if it was Trump doing it the gloating from the opposition would be exactly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

The last time Trump looked this bad in the polls was in 2016.
    Trump never looked this bad in the polls in 2016.

UEiaLRp.jpg

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

xVRecER.jpg

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/

• Registered Users Posts: 83,500 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It takes looking at the fringe outlier polls in that sample set to perceive Trump even statistically tied anywhere.

You know what else those polls had though: Gary Johnson. I've only heard anything about third parties since the debates, but even Kanye is still running ads as a write in candidate in some states. Mental, but I don't think it will net nearly the same pull as 3rd party candidates did in 2016, where they were a regular feature in conversation. Here, no such luck, you will see Jo Jorgensen supporters mad she was pushed out of the debates (because polls never bothered to list her as an option) but, it doubly means voters aren't learning much about her either, and many aren't even aware she's running.

With numbers like these and no viable third party candidate to pull nearly the same numbers of voters away this time around, I don't see how Trump stands any chance. That was clearly the point of sending Kanye out to sockpuppet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Such low energy posting from Donnie's disciples recently

SAD!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Mike Pence must be terrified, Trump saying he will kiss guys now. Covid making you gay is Pences nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,592 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    To be honest , the magnificent Betty White doesn't look all that different today - Except it appears she's stopped using Trumps hair dye.

Name a President with any "Significant Notable Achievement" before coming to Office..

And btw - "Losing all of Daddies Money" doesn't count as an achievement.

Eisenhower. Supreme Commander of the allied forces in Europe in WWII. The more I learn about him, the more impressed I've become. Started DARPA among other things.

Most of them held political office like Governors and Senators before becoming POTUS. This has been true prior to the #IMPOTUS for a very long time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement