Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

it was a news clip that was subsequently edited to make it look like nobody turned up to a biden rally. can you understand that? can you understand how stupid you have to be to think that the clip was not maliciously edited?

Biko knows.
    Biko doesn't care.

biko wrote: »
    If Biden win there will not be riots.
    If Trump win there will be a lot of riots.

Do you agree?
    If so, why do you think that is?

Pretty sure no Biden supporters are actively planning to kidnap and kill a state governor.

Why do you think that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

121341221_5007661865918192_6948099322040140691_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=X7_LheJK-IkAX_FH-vB&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bc52d56253a7bc36e505efe716f50754&oe=5FACC91C

GOP's talking point for today.

What a load of ass, honestly.

The GOP filibustered over 100 federal appointees by the Obama administration, making up for roughly half of the seats Trump has now filled - including with unqualified and political plants. As for the supreme court in an election year, they are brazenly trying to flip the script for any undecided voter or Republican voter who still is otherwise misinformed about the GOP's own position as it has been since the Merrick Garland Incident. To undecideds who have been paying attention and believe in a bit of integrity, I can't see this being a great advertisement for the GOP, to keep veering into Trump or Bust - to the point they didn't even convene a platform this year, they just doubled down on Trump. And to anyone who has already decided to vote Trump out, this is a stark advertisement for why it is still important to ensure your vote is cast, evidenced by the rate at which he has been able to politicize and corrupt the justice system. Not to mention even the way he has even been able to politicize the rest of the executive branch - which is meant to be nonpartisan. Many of his agency heads are illegal appointments as well.

With complete disregard to Trump's personality, character, gaffes, flubbs, wins, or losses, the mere fact alone above should be enough cause to vote him out and disavow him. Disavow the party as well. It's one thing for the courts to tell a president they broke the law and for POTUS to rectify it, it's another for POTUS to disregard the judiciary's role and trudge on with what they're up to, which has been a total top-down political integration of government.

And a final note about court packing: given the backlogs in the justice system there is forever room for the courts to expand to provide equal, due process for Americans as the Constitution provides.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

This man is a true champion!

This is what democracy should be about... getting informed, thinking for yourself. Not blindly buying into the biased media agenda. Search out the truth for yourself. And then try your best to inform others around you.

When I watch things like this, it gives hope for the future. :)

Fair play to him for doing his research and finding out the actual truth about Trump. Most people rely on the dishonest mass produced media that distort everything for their picture of reality. There is a reason those with the real power working behind the scenes use the media to attack Trump on a daily basis, and most are either unable or can't see past the fake media.

Fair play to him for doing his research and finding out the actual truth about Trump. Most people rely on the dishonest mass produced media that distort everything for their picture of reality. There is a reason those with the real power working behind the scenes use the media to attack Trump on a daily basis, and most are either unable or can't see past the fake media.

Not much "actual truth" in it. Clearly he's convinced of his opinion but it's also backed by distorted lies, like "in 47 years Biden has only been a racist to people like you and me." Which is demonstrably and logically untrue, as Biden has done an exceeding amount that was either non-racist or in fact opposed to racism.

• Advertisement

This is America, 2020.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1316061682247110658

20 years ago, we were used to hearing that America was sending observers to various countries to try to ensure that elections were free and open.

How the turntables....

This is America, 2020.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1316061682247110658

20 years ago, we were used to hearing that America was sending observers to various countries to try to ensure that elections were free and open.

How the turntables....

I don't have enough swear words for that.

You can expect that they will never 'find' who did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Even though you grow numb to it it is still shocking to see that rally in Florida just gone. Hardly anyone wearing masks and tucked in together like sardines and a ridiculous republican governor going around the crowd high fiving people and wiping his nose in between.

In a state where cases are rising and with a highly vulnerable constituency of retirees.

It's really sad to see such degeneracy and stupidity sinking down from the top.

Not to mention Trump's performance! 'I could kiss you all!' :eek:

He was as high as a kite, horrific to even contemplate that he might win the election. :(

I will say this about these confirmation hearings: the GOP is really lining themselves up to confirm a Muslim Justice some time in the future without any room to talk about their religion interfering with their professional conduct.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Was the voting system in the US always this bad and we never really paid it attention or has gotten measurably worse over time? It's just seems absolutely bonkers that this is supposed to be a first world democracy with claims to the be the leader of the free world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Overheal wrote: »
    I will say this about these confirmation hearings: the GOP is really lining themselves up to confirm a Muslim Justice some time in the future without any room to talk about their religion interfering with their professional conduct.

Haha, good one. For that to be true you have they believe that they would actually stick to anything they are saying now in the future.

People actually believed them in 2016 when they said no SCOTUS in election year...and yet here we are!

Was the voting system in the US always this bad and we never really paid it attention or has gotten measurably bad over time? It's just seems absolutely bonkers that this is supposed to be a first world democracy with claims to the be the leader of the free world.

It's gotten worse. The SCOTUS gutted the Voting Rights Act in 2015 iirc, which has been a fact abused in red states that were regulated under the act, who have wayyyyy scaled back their voting infrastructure in districts in fairly arbitrary and capricious ways, often to disenfranchise minorities. Some shenigans included in Georgia were black districts were given voting machines without power cables in 2018, and the state's election database was wiped immediately following a court subpoena to audit it.

Not to mention in many instances the GOP has been found demonstrably to be engaged in the platform agenda being that allowing more people to vote, readily and easily, is a threat to their control of government.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Haha, good one. For that to be true you have they believe that they would actually stick to anything they are saying now in the future.

People actually believed them in 2016 when they said no SCOTUS in election year...and yet here we are!

At this point I fully expect them to flip the script, but I'm just looking forward to their next weasley move. Cheerleading confirming a justice in an election year really takes the biscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

There was no question or anything to respond to.

Do you think there will be riots if Trump lose? If so, why?

It’s America in 2020 there’ll be riots either way. It’ll be worse if Trumps loses and doesn’t go quietly.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

MadYaker wrote: »
    It’s America in 2020 there’ll be riots either way. It’ll be worse if Trumps loses and doesn’t go quietly.

What does "doesn't go quietly" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

What does "doesn't go quietly" mean?

He'll be singing songs as he walks out of the White House. That's what it means.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

I wonder did anyone see Nancy Pelosi on CNN just now? Holy God she seemed deranged. Wolff Blitzer wasn't going easy on her but she really seemed a bit unhinged.

Quite odd for CNN.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

He'll be singing songs as he walks out of the White House. That's what it means.

Well that's hardly going to incite rioting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Well that's hardly going to incite rioting.

Apparently his favourite song is Come Out Ye Black And Tans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭HBC08

It's kinda funny how he isn't in this election on his own merits, but on the "not Trump" ticket.

Fairly shocking indictment of Trump alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I wonder did anyone see Nancy Pelosi on CNN just now? Holy God she seemed deranged. Wolff Blitzer wasn't going easy on her but she really seemed a bit unhinged.

Quite odd for CNN.

I saw that, it was a full blown argument, Wolff telling her to agree to Trumps stimulus package now, now!!! And she was like NO NO!!!
    I bet Trump loved that, CNN backing him over Fancy Nancy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

She was 100% right to call Blitzer out for parroting the republican argument on stimulus and the pathetic sight of him faking his 'concerns' for the poor and those who use food banks.

Haha he couldn't care less about them.

Need more of that from Pelosi.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,568 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

She was 100% right to call Blitzer out for parroting the republican argument on stimulus and the pathetic sight of him faking his 'concerns' for the poor and those who use food banks.

Haha he couldn't care less about them.

Need more of that from Pelosi.
    Pelosi drags down the Democrats. Sooner she's gone the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Out of interest, how do you feel she drags down Democrats?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,568 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Out of interest, how do you feel she drags down Democrats?
    I've been through this before on this thread or if not the previous one but recently enough. I'm not doing it again.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I've been through this before on this thread or if not the previous one but recently enough. I'm not doing it again.
    Eh? You're not sure yourself where your posts are, but I'm supposed to know? A one line, brief summary would have been grand.

I actually don't like Pelosi much myself. I feel she's too concerned with business interests and party donors, and isn't someone who's truly progressive. However, she's portrayed as a radical left winger by Republicans which is a complete distortion and absolutely ridiculous when looking at her record.

The likes of Nancy Pelosi encourages these types of people, she mightn't mean to but she is down in the gutter playing dirty. She's a despicable human being imo.
    eagle eye wrote: »
    Pelosi is a despicable person. This is all her doing, you can be sure of that.
    She's constantly dragging the Democrat party down into the dirt. The sooner she's gone the better.
    This is a controversial move too and it's something that could potentially get some people pitying Trump, the ill man being attacked by the Democrats. Exactly what the Biden campaign doesn't need.

So I've found these posts from you. So you think she's despicable and drags down Democrats because she's too mean, is that it? Nothing to do with actual policies or performance as leader?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭thebestwords

Embarrassing behavior, Hirono is an ugly person

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1316194625405751296

He's only 3 years older than him :D So childish

• Advertisement

This is America, 2020.

How the turntables....

Further evidence.

https://twitter.com/_pem_pem/status/1316046379006021633?s=19

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement