Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

Overheal wrote: »
    The primary link is indeed blacklisted:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

So it appears the claim of the story I tweeted are untrue, as New York Post links can still be shared on the platform, it is just the one story. I presume, because it is hot trash?

Because it sure sounds like hot trash:

Yep Facebook is pretty much the same. It's basically a planted story with zero credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

statesaver wrote: »
    So POC can be racist ? :eek: but...... but.....
    But what?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,569 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I know and have met many Trump supporters/voters, as I have extended family stateside... they are some of the nicest most genuine people you could ever hope to meet.
    Not a racist bone in most of their bodies. They love their country, and they know that Trump loves their country too.

(I'm not denying that some racists probably do follow Trump, but personally I have never met a single one of them - and I've met quite a lot of Trump supporters)
    I hope you are aware that I don't often do this and you are a bit more intelligent in how you do it to others but I think this is all lies.
    I don't believe you are in touch with Trump supporting relatives stateside who don't have a racist bone in their body.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Billy Mays wrote: »
    But what?

But people of colour can't be racist and you're racist for saying POC can be racist, racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So apparently the computer shop owner made an illegal copy of the hard drive, gave the illegal copy to Rudy Giuliani who then have it to the Post. There's a few people who are going to be in hot water potentially and it won't be the Bidens.

The most believable part of this story is that Rudy Giuliani is stuck in the middle of it up to his usual dodgy shenanigans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

But people of colour can't be racist and you're racist for saying POC can be racist, racist.

The fact that you and others are expressing amazement at this shows just how little you understand the whole racism conversation currently active in the US.

You, and they, should really stay out of it until you get your head around the basic principles.

Or is this another case where you state something false like 'POC can't be racist' and your buddy then says on another thread that 'Someone says POC can't be racist'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Yep Facebook is pretty much the same. It's basically a planted story with zero credibility.

Its also running with the debunked Biden/Obama single handedly got rid of Shokin when it was international pressure from EU, IMF and other organizations

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Consider the source: he called climate activist Greta Thunberg a "Nazi"

So maybe he's not the best person to lecture others about bandying around terms with limited understanding

But considering the username I can see why you adore his views

https://www.mediaite.com/news/dinesh-dsouza-gets-panned-mocked-condemned-for-terrible-tweet-comparing-teen-activist-to-a-nazi/

He's also horribly biased toward Trump:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-after-spending-days-saying-thighland-is-correct-heres-how-trump-fan-dinesh-dsouza-pronounces-thailand/

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/laura-ingraham-and-dinesh-dsouza-slam-biden-family-for-deals-with-china-never-mentioning-trump-familys-

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-dinesh-dsouza-chokes-after-cnns-camerota-nails-him-on-trump-obama-double-standard/many-dealings/

Even made a film propagandizing him!

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/here-is-what-happened-when-i-attended-the-premiere-of-dinesh-dsouzas-new-pro-trump-film-death-of-a-nation/

Which might have to do with his pardon (Oh yeah, he is a convicted felon for campaign finance F R A U D):

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/dinesh-dsouza-on-his-pardon-from-trump-he-called-me-a-great-voice-for-freedom/

But he also made another perfectly objective film about Hillary:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/john-ziegler-interviews-dinesh-dsouza-about-his-new-hillary-clinton-movie/

And Obama:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/dinesh-dsouza-blames-2016-obamas-america-oscar-snub-not-on-it-being-bad-but-on-hollywood-liberalism/

Worth pointing out he's a Conspiracy Theorist: https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/fox-news-hard-news-show-books-proud-fabulist-and-conspiracy-theorist-dinesh-dsouza/
    https://www.mediaite.com/online/how-many-historians-have-debunked-right-wing-author-dinesh-dsouza-dozens-per-this-massive-list/

And not a terribly objective person all around: https://www.mediaite.com/trump/don-jr-retweets-dinesh-dsouza-calling-mueller-mentally-retarded/

He's not just a ****ty person but also a ****ty source of information. Best avoided.

yes, but apart from that what are your views on the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

I took to mean age of account/lifespan of contribution when Ande said it.

Good point but I (perhaps incorrectly) assumed younger folks but again I could be wrong.

Trump is pure evil and anyone defending him are just having the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So apparently the computer shop owner made an illegal copy of the hard drive, gave the illegal copy to Rudy Giuliani who then have it to the Post. There's a few people who are going to be in hot water potentially and it won't be the Bidens.

The most believable part of this story is that Rudy Giuliani is stuck in the middle of it up to his usual dodgy shenanigans.

It's just a stupidly sketch story: a macbook pro, dropped off at some random mom pop in the state - they don't say, Hunter's city of residence, Biden's hometown, just - somewhere in the state of delware. The person who dropped this off left no contact details? No name, no cell? AND never returned for the PC? I've done PC repair, and sales, and I call mechabull**** on that. According to the Post, the owner "says" the laptop had a Beau Biden Foundation logo on it - no proof is supplied to corroborate any of that. No photos of this macbook pro. You thought the laptop was so suspicious that you made a copy of the drive and then took no photos?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yes, but apart from that what are your views on the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

I thought you all were calling paul O'Connell a racist :pac:

You guys talk some amount of guff

Mad how Rudy went from prosecuting New York crime families in the 80's to working for one some 35+ years later

Mad how Rudy went from prosecuting New York crime families in the 80's to working for one some 35+ years later

The man cleaned up New York

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

He cleared out one mob for another to come along and take him under his wing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Twitter and Facebook are against free speech ?

Less than 3 weeks till the election and this is their "October surprise"
    A bunch of crackpots posting Russian propaganda via a untrustworthy tabloid.

Absolute desperation.

The fact that you and others are expressing amazement at this shows just how little you understand the whole racism conversation currently active in the US.

You, and they, should really stay out of it until you get your head around the basic principles.

Or is this another case where you state something false like 'POC can't be racist' and your buddy then says on another thread that 'Someone says POC can't be racist'.

It went right over your head, Sad.

The man cleaned up New York
    And now he's a complete embarrassment

SAD :(

It went right over your head, Sad.

Not at all. I know you thought it was clever.
    Your nonsense allowed me to make a valid point. Some of you guys don't understand the issue of racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

https://gop.com/biden-inc-bombshell/ the party have it on their site now anyway, really gaining traction. Great PR timing too 2 weeks out.

Embarrassing to see the Republican party reduced to parroting tabloid gossip on their website. They really are the party of Trump at this stage.

• Advertisement

Not at all. I know you thought it was clever.
    Your nonsense allowed me to make a valid point. Some of you guys don't understand the issue of racism.

Jesus Christ man. Way, waay, waaaaaaaay over your head.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Embarrassing to see the Republican party reduced to parroting tabloid gossip on their website. They really are the party of Trump at this stage.

They also have this on the front page of the site.....

8ada57dd931d4d0da5cdac45899b1f9c.png

Truly a WTF is happening to America image.

I think at this point, the only ones who pay attention are already voting for Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Less than 3 weeks till the election and this is their "October surprise"
    A bunch of crackpots posting Russian propaganda via a untrustworthy tabloid.

Absolute desperation.

And yet another swing and a miss

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/trump-unmasking-probe-obama-biden-found-nothing
    "But when Bash, the now-former U.S. Attorney from West Texas, concluded his investigation recently, he came up so empty-handed Barr didn’t even announce it had ended. Indeed, Bash found no wrongdoing on the part of Obama, Biden, or others in their administration and finished his inquiry without pressing any charges, the Washington Post reported Tuesday. He left the DOJ last week, but neither he nor Barr discussed the results of his probe. "

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I think at this point, the only ones who pay attention are already voting for Trump.

It's like something you'd see on Waterford Whisper News.

Good w@nking material for some on here tbf

It's like something you'd see on Waterford Whisper News.

Isn't it.
    I actually double checked to see was it some affiliate site or something ran by crackpot volunteers but it's legit.

That is the image one of the most powerful political parties in the world put on the front page of their website in 2020 as 215,000 citizens died from a pandemic the President said he deliberately downplayed and his disregard for scientific advice and direction led to him, his wife and son getting the virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

duploelabs wrote: »
    And yet another swing and a miss

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/trump-unmasking-probe-obama-biden-found-nothing
    "But when Bash, the now-former U.S. Attorney from West Texas, concluded his investigation recently, he came up so empty-handed Barr didn’t even announce it had ended. Indeed, Bash found no wrongdoing on the part of Obama, Biden, or others in their administration and finished his inquiry without pressing any charges, the Washington Post reported Tuesday. He left the DOJ last week, but neither he nor Barr discussed the results of his probe. "

Barr seems to have completely disappeared.
    Maybe he's hiding from Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

That could be very serious.

I can't see a way out of this for Biden unless this story involves Rudi Giuliani, Steve Bannon. a story that doesn't make sense and a dodgy tabloid.

Biden's fcuked if it's not something like that.

It does kind of seem Giuliani is a bit desperate. Wasn't his Ukrainian 'informant' refused a visa recently? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Twitter are trying to bury the NY Post story. They won't let you click on the link. Facebook I hear are doing similar

One might wonder why! :confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

eagle eye wrote: »
    I hope you are aware that I don't often do this and you are a bit more intelligent in how you do it to others but I think this is all lies.
    I don't believe you are in touch with Trump supporting relatives stateside who don't have a racist bone in their body.

I'm not really seeing where you're going with this?

Are you suggesting it's of critical importance that "eagle eye" on boards.ie believes what I've written in my post? Is your seal of approval over my post of some great significance that I'm not yet aware of?

You're free to believe or not believe whatever you wish. And I support you in that vital endeavour. You can consider this as my full and unabridged endorsement of your noble skepticism... Go forth brave eagle! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement