Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭thebestwords

There's 200+ tweets a second on twitter about this story yet nothing in the trending section. Something about Melania catching covid is at the top ( tWiTtEr Is FaIr ANd bAlAncEd )

Like I said, even the most staunch Liberal knows Biden is not being truthful about Ukraine, they just have no shame in lieing.

mVXTHbF.png

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The point is Trumps' presidency was pretty much entangled for 2-3 years because of the Russian accusations of collusion. The new york post posts a single article damaging to Biden and it gets censored across all the social media sites, despite there being 100's if not thousands of similar articles about Trump connecting him to Russia.

The damage should fall on the reporter and the outlet itself if it turns out to be false, end of. Picking and choosing what to censor will not end up well.

As for you claim that you took the accusations that the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to swing the election with a pinch of salt - bullshít. One quick look at your posting history confirms this.

pTxQpQy.pngp

This post of mine from 2017 in no way is me stating that Trump and Putin were colluding. Putin clearly has something over Trump, Trump still won't say one bad word about Putin or Russia, and is MASSIVELY in debt, with financial reliability on Russian money in his businesses. These are established facts regardless of whether Trump or Russia ever colluded in the same plot.

Overheal wrote: »
    This post of mine from 2017 in no way is me stating that Trump and Putin were colluding. Putin clearly has something over Trump, Trump still won't say one bad word about Putin or Russia, and is MASSIVELY in debt, with financial reliability on Russian money in his businesses. These are established facts regardless of whether Trump or Russia ever colluded in the same plot.

Ah ok, so Putin just "CLEARLY" has something over Trump but there was no collusion, right.

Thanks for clearing that up.

There's 200+ tweets a second on twitter about this story yet nothing in the trending section.

The algorithm seems to filter for bots.

• Advertisement

Ah ok, so Putin just "CLEARLY" has something over Trump but there was no collusion, right.

Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem.

I hope you are aware that having something over someone, like say political dirt, is distinct from whether or not I leveraged this person/asset to engage complicity in a collusion?

If I have dirt over Biko over there it doesn't evidence that he's colluding with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Amazing how all the Trumpsters suddenly came out of the woodwork today when that "story" was published. Barely a peek out of them lately because there's nothing positive to be said about dear leader. But the first whiff of a negative story about Biden and they're onto it like flies to s**t. Desperate stuff.

No problem.

I hope you are aware that having something over someone, like say political dirt, is exorable from whether or not I leveraged this person/asset to engage complicity in a collusion?

So, where's the proof Putin/Russia have dirt on Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,571 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Amazing how all the Trumpsters suddenly came out of the woodwork today when that "story" was published. Barely a peek out of them lately because there's nothing positive to be said about dear leader. But the first whiff of a negative story about Biden and they're onto it like flies to s**t. Desperate stuff.
    There's a bunch here who are posting every single miniscule of bad press for Trump.
    I hope you are not one of them or this post is quite hypocritical.

The algorithm seems to filter for bots.

Do you honestly believe that, oh dear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Separate or inexorable, the crisis is still the same, that there is a foreign nation interfering in our domestic politics in favor of one political faction over all others. That is of grave interest to voters.

The investigation was con job. Cooked up to try and derail Trump's entire first term in office.

I bet Putin was sitting in the Kremlin thinking, "why always me?" :pac:

What voters should be really concerned about (and many are), is just what happens to democracy when you stick two fingers up to the establishment and tell them you'd prefer to have a reality TV star running the country, rather than the corrupt morally bankrupt political class... they just outright refuse to accept it. And put every barrier up they can think of to obstruct things.

But the people are not as stupid as these guys think they are. They can see what the Trump presidency has done. That's why the hunger is still here 4 years later to do it all over again...

So, where's the proof Putin/Russia have dirt on Trump?

You know since you posted that Comey clip I've been watching the Comey hearing. If you had watched it, you might have caught the answers to your question.

For instance, Diane Feinstein raises some of those matters here: nevermind that Paul Manafort delivered polling data and campaign strategies to a russian intelligence officer, and was a counterintel threat. Comey noted that as someone running a Presidential camapaign delivering intel to a foreign adversary is the definition of a counterintelligence threat, and created opportunities for the Russians to influence the Trump campaign.

Michael Cohen pursued the Trump Tower Moscow deal on Trump's behalf during the 2016 campaign. This gave Russia tacit leverage over Trump.

There's also the fact that Trump has $400 Million of debt, and relies on Russian funny money flowing through his businesses. Eric Trump in 2014: "We have all the funding we need out of Russia."

So yes, Putin clearly has leverage over Trump.

The investigation was con job. Cooked up to try and derail Trump's entire first term in office.

Cooked up by.... the GOP? :confused::confused::confused:

This is a GOP led Senate Intel report!

Have a read!

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume3.pdf
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume4.pdf
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

General finding: Russia is interfering in our domestic affairs and is acting to propel Trump into a 2nd term, having done so for his 1st term.

So yes, Putin clearly has leverage over Trump.

Feinstein and others oldschool D's has been in bed with China for decades, why should I care what she says when it comes to Trump?

"In Capitol Hill, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) has emerged as one of the staunchest proponents of closer U.S. relations with China, fighting for permanent most-favored-nation trading status for Beijing.
    At the same time, far from the spotlight, Feinstein’s husband, Richard C. Blum, has expanded his private business interests in China--to the point that his firm is now a prominent investor inside the communist nation."

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1997-03-28-mn-43046-story.html

Also, there's this. So no actual proof - good man.

qbVYhqa.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

The point is Trumps' presidency was pretty much entangled for 2-3 years because of the Russian accusations of collusion. The new york post posts a single article damaging to Biden and it gets censored across all the social media sites, despite there being 100's if not thousands of similar articles about Trump connecting him to Russia.

The damage should fall on the reporter and the outlet itself if it turns out to be false, end of. Picking and choosing what to censor will not end up well.

As for you claim that you took the accusations that the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to swing the election with a pinch of salt - bullshít. One quick look at your posting history confirms this.

pTxQpQy.pngp

Can I just say for an account that is registered this month you have managed to find a post that was posted 3 years ago from another user relatively quicky. Seems like some fort of re-reg account to me

Tippex wrote: »
    Can I just say for an account that is registered this month you have managed to find a post that was posted 3 years ago from another user relatively quicky. Seems like some fort of re-reg account to me

You can re-reg as many times as you want once you close the previous account and don't breach specific forum bans.

Thanks for the concern though.

Feinstein and others oldschool D's has been in bed with China for decades, why should I care what she says when it comes to Trump?

Argumentum Ad Hominem. Her credibility is irrelevant, it's the questions she asked, and Comey answered them - under oath and threat of perjury.

Also, there's this. So no proof - good man.

I just posted 5 volumes of proof actually.

You can re-reg as many times as you want once you close the previous account and don't breach specific forum bans.

Thanks for the concern though.

If you can't hold down one account in good faith why should others believe you will post in good faith?

Argumentum Ad Hominem. Her credibility is irrelevant, it's the questions she asked, and Comey answered them - under oath and threat of perjury.

I just posted 5 volumes of proof actually.

No you didn't, you posted speculation - worldwide businessman had dealings in a certain country, shock horror. There's zero proof Russia have ever leveraged anything over Trump to influence his decision making.

If you can't hold down one account in good faith why should others believe you will post in good faith?

Because I don't want to waste time with ideologues - I just seen the CENSORSHIP today and felt the need to post.

• Advertisement

No you didn't, you posted speculation - worldwide businessman had dealings in a certain country, shock horror. There's zero proof Russia have ever leveraged anything over Trump to influence his decision making.

That's distinctly different from what I said. I demonstrated what leverage Russia does have over Trump. I didn't argue or specify any instance where that leverage was actually used against Trump. Going back to my Biko example: having leverage over Biko, and leveraging Biko in a collusive plot, are 2 very different things and I don't think you really needed that cleared up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

None of the political class wanted Trump in office - Reps or Dems - it was humiliating for all concerned, that Trump managed get as far as he did. He was only supposed to be a funny side show!

Their ego couldn't handle it. It's much better to just blame the russians or the racists or the dumbfcuk middle Americans... or anything really. Anything that makes them look less like complete fools for the public voting in someone like Trump instead of them!

And this whole Trump phenomenon has shown just how much of a sham most of our democracies actually are... it's only the illusion of democracy. These political class think they own the people - they think they don't have to respect the will of the people. And they have used the media to brainwash people into destroying Trump, because he is a very dangerous creation. He doesn't play by their rules, and that terrifies them... and the electorate should be very worried about how much the political class and media hate Trump.

Like Trump himself said: "It's not me they want, it's YOU... I'm just in their way".

eagle eye wrote: »
    There's a bunch here who are posting every single miniscule of bad press for Trump.
    I hope you are not one of them or this post is quite hypocritical.

"Miniscule of bad press" - such as? Over 200,000 dead, the WH a covid hotspot and Trump still holding superspreader events. None of that is miniscule or bad press, it's pure negligence. Whether it's criminal remains to be seen.

Because I don't want to waste time with ideologues - I just seen the CENSORSHIP today and felt the need to post.

I just find it interesting you enjoyed being able to hold my posting record against me while simultaneously anonymizing yourself, at least once if not multiple times. Bit hypocritical, actually.

None of the political class wanted Trump in office - Reps or Dems - it was humiliating for all concerned, that Trump managed get as far as he did. He was only supposed to be a funny side show!

Their ego couldn't handle it. It's much better to just blame the russians or the racists or the dumbfcuk middle Americans... or anything really. Anything that makes them look less like complete fools for the public voting in someone like Trump instead of them!

And this whole Trump phenomenon has shown just how much of a sham most of our democracies actually are... it's only the illusion of democracy. These political class think they own the people - they think they don't have to respect the will of the people. And they have used the media to brainwash people into destroying Trump, because he is a very dangerous creation. He doesn't play by their rules, and that terrifies them... and the electorate should be very worried about how much the political class and media hate Trump.

Like Trump himself said: "It's not me they want, it's YOU... I'm just in their way".

Wow so your whole argument is this report is worthless because these politicians are too embarrassed to accept their support of Trump or something? What?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Wasn't it roughly around this time, that the Clinton emails blew up and the beautiful butterfly that was to be "first ever female president".... suddenly morphed into the ugly slimy slithering slug of "crooked hillary"... deflating one of the biggest hot air balloons in history, and killing the dreams of millions of woke teenage drama queens everywhere? ;)

Or do I have my dates slightly off?

Email scandals... the polls are shifting... anyone starting to get that sinking feeling? It couldn't happen again, could it? COULD IT? Surely not... I mean, he's home and dry right?

Jesus, this is desperately poor. The polls are shifting in Bidens favour.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Your posts are like Trump's speeches - lots of words but nothing of substance, and just as tiresome.

Trump's hand-picked FBI Director, Christopher Wray, under oath last month:

“The intelligence community’s consensus is that Russia continues to try to influence our elections primarily through what we would call malign foreign influence, as opposed to what we saw in 2016 where there was also an effort to target election infrastructure – you know, cyber-target.”

The Senate report, I linked to above, did find evidence that Russia attacked voter infrastructure as early back as 2014 but took no direct action to alter votes, they appeared to be probing the extent of the system and its vulnerabilities.

"We certainly have seen very active — very active — efforts by the Russians to influence our election in 2020 through what I would call more the malign foreign influence side of things: social media, use of proxies, state media, online journal, etc., in effort to both sow divisiveness and discord and – and I think the intelligence community has assessed this publicly — primarily to denigrate Vice President Biden and what the Russians see is kind of an anti-Russian establishment.”

Wray said there has not been infrastructure/cyber-intrusion activity on the voting infrastructure observed in 2020 as of yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Why was Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma? What qualifications did he have to sit there? Does he speak Ukrainian?

Why did Donald Trump run for President?
    What qualifications did he have to do so?
    Is he politically astute?

I could go on and on and on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement