Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,669 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Igotadose wrote: »
    The worst are the sheep reveling in someone's suffering, whether it's actually Hunter Biden or Joe Bloggs from down the street. Typical 'family values/pro life' GOP wingnut behavior. It's all about the hate with them, they're addicted to it and Trump's the pusher.

I remember for a second there Republicans cared about drug addiction when opiates were flooding into West Virginia. Since then, nothing.

I couldn't care less about his wealth beyond the Bidens being a corrupt political family, I posted the image for shock value because it disgusts me to see so many posts in favour of censorship purely for political reasons.

Thing is, the findings of a GOP investigation that was completed weeks ago indicates they aren't half as corrupt as you want them to be. Meanwhile both Trump and his children are established as corrupt. I imagine plenty of Irish politicians have alcoholics in their family, should we be posting their passed out children to attack them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭thebestwords

Thing is, the findings of a GOP investigation that was completed weeks ago indicates they aren't half as corrupt as you want them to be. Meanwhile both Trump and his children are established as corrupt.

What has any of that got to do with censorship?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I thought his drug issues was well documented? What is the meaning behind this tweet?

Its close to election time and Trump supporters are getting desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

What has any of that got to do with censorship?

So is your main point that Twitter are censoring stuff?

• Advertisement

Its close to election time and Trump supporters are getting desperate.

I guess it's squeaky bum time for both sides.

Was just curious of the "gotcha" in relation to this one. So essentially it's a nothingburger by the sounds of it or some beef people have with the Tweeting website.

Shocker that media companies are using policies they established years ago in preparation for “October surprises” including unverifiable disinformation, particularly as foreigners try to sow interference in our election, which has included hacked and manipulated data before. Suggesting that using those policies is “purely political” far from tells the whole story, those policies are a matter of election integrity

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

What you're asking doesn't make any sense. If videos of Trump Jr hosting a crack orgy were posted online I wouldn't be making up excuses for him.

Who made excuses?

I already stated that his addiction was recognised and his recovery documented by his father. Why point the finger and laugh at someone who has admitted to having a problem and has subsequently overcome it? To feel morally superior?

You cannot claim moral superiority if you support Trump. Sorry, but that's just a fact.

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    So is your main point that Twitter are censoring stuff?

Social media in general yes, and people here are making excuses for it. Claiming the emails were hacked when they weren't, claiming videos of Hunter Biden are possible deep fakes, claiming that the emails themselves are fabricated when they aren't.

You cannot claim moral superiority if you support Trump. Sorry, but that's just a fact.

The only one talking about Trump is you. If your position is we can't talk about other stories because Trump exists in this world that's entirely disingenuous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Donnie's clapping seals pontificating about morals and corruption :pac: :pac:

You love to see it icon14.png

ohLohOQ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Who made excuses?

I already stated that his addiction was recognised and his recovery documented by his father. Why point the finger and laugh at someone who has admitted to having a problem and has subsequently overcome it? To feel morally superior?

What about getting a hooker pregnant and then abandoning your child?

The only one talking about Trump is you.

It's a Trump Vs Biden thread...everyone is talking about him :confused:

Anyhow, I was replying to a post asking if it was Trump Jr. in the video, would I be making excuses. So, yeah, Trump was being talked about.

Social media in general yes, and people here are making excuses for it.

I feel like this happens in all these threads, I feel like we've talked before ha! Have you had other usernames on this site in the past maybe?

There is an obsession with MSM and Twitter and how they operate. It really takes away from any actual discussion I feel. Think people need to turn off the crap TV and lay off "the socials" for a bit.

Trump and Kayleigh will be crying about Twitter now on Twitter :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

I know you guys will call me a Trumpster... Trumpista... whatever.

I don't care. Maybe I am! :p

I just don't see how Biden can compete with these kind of messages. He can't go into the heartlands of America, and talk to these people like Trump can.

He has no ability to reach the average American like this guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Donnie's clapping seals pontificating about morals and corruption :pac: :pac:

You love to see it icon14.png

ohLohOQ.gif

Weren't you the guys wishing him and his family death when he got Coronavirus ?

It’s not a maybe Greta.

I know you guys will call me a Trumpster... Trumpista... whatever.

I don't care. Maybe I am! :p

I just don't see how Biden can compete with these kind of messages. He can't go into the heartlands of America, and talk to these people like Trump can.

He has no ability to reach the average American like this guy!

Yet the polls and early voting numbers tell a completely different story. Weird!

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Can you be a bit more specific please?

Who's "the guys"?

Proof?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

You're not very good at the whole misrepresentaion of stuff, are you? Your second last quote had one sentence too many. D-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Just in case this wasn't posted before.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/10/twitter-censors-senate-candidate-lauren-witzkes-immigration-views-as-hateful-conduct/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Twitter locked the account of Lauren Witzke, the Republican party candidate in Delaware’s U.S. Senate race, over a tweet highlighting the impact of mass migration into Europe. According to Twitter, messages against mass immigration are “hateful conduct.”

She said
    “Let’s be clear, mass migration absolutely destroyed Europe,” said Witzke in her tweet. “Italy, France, Sweden and Germany took in tons of migrants who never assimilated. Rapes, murders, and other heinous crimes abound. I will end ALL immigration into the US for ten years.”

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Can you be a bit more specific please?

Who's "the guys"?

Most of the early comments in the Trump Coronavirus thread were deleted by mods or self deleted by those brave posters wishing death on fellow human beings from the virus. Of course now they'll feign ignorance and say it never happened. So ya, morals isn't something they can claim to know much about.

You're not very good at the whole misrepresentaion of stuff, are you? Your second last quote had one sentence too many. D-

Come back when CNN can manage even a "Mostly factual" rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

What about getting a hooker pregnant and then abandoning your child?

Don’t think trump got stormy pregnant.

Overheal wrote: »
    Proof?

Mod deleted or deleted by the cowards themselves.

Most of the early comments in the Trump Coronavirus thread were deleted by mods or self deleted by those brave posters wishing death on fellow human beings from the virus. Of course now they'll feign ignorance and say it never happened. So ya, morals isn't something they can claim to know much about.

So you have no evidence to back up the assertion that the user in question ever said anything of the sort. Good to know.

You're confusing me with other people I'm afraid

I never once said I hoped Dotard died from coronavirus

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    So you have no evidence to back up the assertion that the user in question ever said anything of the sort. Good to know.
    A lot of people were saying it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement