Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

What about getting a hooker pregnant and then abandoning your child?
    Don’t think trump got stormy pregnant.

No , but apparently Eliot Broidy got someone pregnant and paid for her abortion

Completely unrelated and absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Donald Trump though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,669 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Mod deleted or deleted by the cowards themselves.

If you can’t prove it don’t claim it.

Wouldn’t be calling anyone a coward tbh when you make such attacks on them without the courage of evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭thebestwords

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I feel like this happens in all these threads, I feel like we've talked before ha! Have you had other usernames on this site in the past maybe?

There is an obsession with MSM and Twitter and how they operate. It really takes away from any actual discussion I feel. Think people need to turn off the crap TV and lay off "the socials" for a bit.

Trump and Kayleigh will be crying about Twitter now on Twitter :rolleyes:

I don't know what it is, it just seriously annoys me when people can be so brazen and disingenuous downplaying these things, it feels like they're insulting my intelligence. There wasn't a whimper when Trumps taxes were illegally obtained down the chain and hypothetically even if they were "hacked" I wouldn't call for them to be censored or make up excuses for the social media platforms if they were.

To me it just seems so morally bankrupt and politically driven that years of many false stories and misleading reporting about the Trump campaign and Russia goes totally unchallenged akin to Gospel, yet one story that shows Biden lied about not meeting Burisma executives gets immediately censored and pushed under the carpet by the tech giants. Where is the fairness and morals?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    A lot of people were saying it

So no particular user here?

Irrelevant garbage.

• Advertisement

What about getting a hooker pregnant and then abandoning your child?
    As soon as Hunter Biden is up for election, that might be relevant. Using all this stuff to attack his father is effectively like a gossip column gone wild.
    Weren't you the guys wishing him and his family death when he got Coronavirus ?

I wasn't particularly sympathetic towards him but I would prefer for him to not die in general. It would be disruptive to election and I'd prefer for him to face repercussions for his behaviour legally. So definitely wasn't wishing death on him and most definitely not on his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Overheal wrote: »
    If you can’t prove it don’t claim it.

Wouldn’t be calling anyone a coward tbh when you make such attacks on them without the courage of evidence.

"The courage of evidence" makes no sense.
    I read them, so did many others and you know it but you're happy to lie through your teeth. I'm not entirely surprised.

I read them, so did many others and you know it but you're happy to lie through your teeth. I'm not entirely surprised.

Yet again, you accused a user here of it. You have no proof of it. And then you had the gall to call them a coward? Do I have this all right?

You've made a blanket statement that posters in this thread were wishing Trump dead.... It's fair that you should backup that assertion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

So because some people made a claim and you don’t know who it was your now happy to claim it was anyone you want it to be?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,038 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

No proof then, ie nonsense.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

As soon as Hunter Biden is up for election, that might be relevant. Using all this stuff to attack his father is effectively like a gossip column gone wild.

I am challenging the narrative that Hunter is a poor victim of drug addiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

So, she wasn't a 'hooker' as previously claimed, he wasn't married/in a relationship when they met and he is paying the appropriate child support as decreed by the court.

What's the issue exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,073 ✭✭✭✭briany

Yet the polls and early voting numbers tell a completely different story. Weird!

"Ah, but the polls were wrong before!"

Well, yes, but it would be a hell of a trick for the polls to be wrong by the amount that pollsters are currently putting Biden ahead by, and that's on top of the fact that same pollsters are factoring in the shy Trump vote and statistical volatility, and still Biden is out ahead.

"The poll that matters is the one on November 3rd"

Yep. I'm sure that if Biden wins in that one, that'll be the matter settled...

I think that a lot of people will probably vote Trump because he so efficiently p*sses off the people those voters hate. They may be past the point where they really believe a POTUS can change any part of their lives for the better, except for enhancing their ability to stick it to the libs.

And that's really the best argument they have for him at this point, because the first real big crisis that hit the country under his stewardship was completely mishandled, to the point of actually fighting with his advisors in Fauci and Birx, and so supporters now have little to argue for his reelection on a level that speaks to centrists. Trump himself knows this - his tweets have pivoted fully toward firing up the base, and he's probably resigned to the idea that the most likely way he'll hang onto the presidency is through the courts.

I am challenging the narrative that Hunter is a poor victim of drug addiction.

One can be many things, how exactly does this mean he isn't a victim of substance abuse issues? And still none of these are remotely comparable to the Trump foundation scam....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I don't know what it is, it just seriously annoys me when people can be so brazen and disingenuous downplaying these things, it feels like they're insulting my intelligence.

Probably taking it all too personally. Go easy on yourself my friend!
    There wasn't a whimper when Trumps taxes were illegally obtained down the chain and hypothetically even if they were "hacked" I wouldn't call for them to be censored or make up excuses for the social media platforms if they were.

To me it just seems so morally bankrupt and politically driven that years of many false stories and misleading reporting about the Trump campaign and Russia goes totally unchallenged akin to Gospel, yet one story that shows Biden lied about not meeting Burisma executives gets immediately censored and pushed under the carpet by tech giants. Where is the fairness and morals?

Twitter have tried to explain their reasoning here: https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1316525303930458115

However I think you maybe forever disappointed if you are looking for "fairness and morals" from these companies when we struggle at times with getting it from our elected officials.

And I think this constant talk of MSM and Twitter is a bit off topic. We all have access to the article. And we have some pics of young Biden with his crack pipe too... Let's discuss it if you want?

"My preferred candidate and their family is less degenerate than yours"

One can be many things, how exactly does this mean he isn't a victim of substance abuse issues? And still none of these are remotely comparable to the Trump foundation scam....

Sure Trump isn't remotely comparable to Hitler or Stalin. It's an entirely disingenuous angle to suggest we can't discuss issues with the Biden's because Trump is in office. You're doing the exact same thing you mock Republicans for, i.e. bringing up Hillary.

Is there any good bullet point explanation of the whole Biden Burisma thing.

The articles being linked are all "smoking gun" and "bombshell" but confusing/vague on what is actually going on. Maybe just ignorance on my part. I need an "explain it like I'm five" list of facts.

• Advertisement

"My preferred candidate and their family is less degenerate than yours"

In fairness, I wouldn't exactly say that Biden's family is degenerate. George Bush had substance abuse issues, Jeb Bush's daughter did too. While I'm not fan of the Bush family, I wouldn't classify either as 'degenerate'. Imagine I could find plenty of families with similar issues.
    Sure Trump isn't remotely comparable to Hitler or Stalin. It's an entirely disingenuous angle to suggest we can't discuss issues with the Biden's because Trump is in office. You're doing the exact same thing you mock Republicans for, i.e. bringing up Hillary.

They're personal family issues, they're not remotely comparable. Meanwhile things like the Trump foundation ultimately tie to the president so it's pretty different and is not simply at a personal or family level.

Overheal wrote: »
    Yet again, you accused a user here of it. You have no proof of it. And then you had the gall to call them a coward? Do I have this all right?

Didn't accuse that poster in specific more a general "you guys" to the people that did do it. I am calling cowards all those who did wish death on him then either deleted or had their posts deleted and now act like it never happened.

I've no problem apologising to Billy, it was more a response to the notion that people who aren't rooting for Biden are lacking in morals.

Didn't accuse that poster in specific more a general "you guys" to the people that did do it. I am calling cowards all those who did wish death on him then either deleted or had their posts deleted and now act like it never happened.

I've no problem apologising to Billy, it was more a response to the notion that people who aren't rooting for Biden are lacking in morals.

So you sweepingly implied people posting in this thread wished his death but you can't establish that as a fact?

Is this just more bluff? I feel Trump has been waging war on Twitter all year. But just doesn't understand the legality of it all. Is this guy the same?

Twitter can do what they are doing or am I wrong? Section 230 covers all this?

In fairness, I wouldn't exactly say that Biden's family is degenerate. George Bush had substance abuse issues, Jeb Bush's daughter did too. While I'm not fan of the Bush family, I wouldn't classify either as 'degenerate'. Imagine I could find plenty of families with similar issues.

They're personal family issues, they're not remotely comparable. Meanwhile things like the Trump foundation ultimately tie to the president so it's pretty different and is not simply at a personal or family level.

Forget Hunter being a drug addict. Since when is blatant influence peddling considered "family issues" ? You mentioned a "charity scam" in your previous post.

Joe Biden claimed he never met knew nor met those Burisma executives, yet the evidence in those emails directly contradicts that.

You've made a blanket statement that posters in this thread were wishing Trump dead.... It's fair that you should backup that assertion.

It happened theres no escaping that.
    If it didn't why did the mod have to post the message "Mod - Posts wishing death or harm to Donald Trump, or people close to him, are not acceptable and are against the forum charter. Any more of these posts will mean cards and bans"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ted Cruz denouncing Twitter for alleged election interference. Hahahahahaaa!! :D

How are these people so lacking in self awareness?? Have a look at your own state of Texas there, Ted and then mouth off some more about election interference! https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54380684

What an absolute clown.

It happened theres no escaping that.
    If it didn't why did the mod have to post the message "Mod - Posts wishing death or harm to Donald Trump, or people close to him, are not acceptable and are against the forum charter. Any more of these posts will mean cards and bans"

The thread was flooded with death wishes and ill will for pages until the moderators posted that message, selective memories.

Forget Hunter being a drug addict. Since when is blatant influence peddling considered "family issues" ? You mentioned a "charity scam" in your previous post.

Joe Biden claimed he never knew nor met those Burisma executives, yet the evidence in those emails directly contradicts that.

Those emails have genuine questions over the veracity of those emails so that's pretty relevant. The emails were supposed seized during the point where the GOP was investigating Hunter Biden yet never got a mention in the final report. We also know for a fact that intelligence agencies are concerned about real emails being leaked alongside fake ones by the Russians. On top of that, the publication it was leaked to is not known for basic fact checking. Plenty of publications are already raising these issues btw. These also likely factor into why social media sites aren't particularly comfortable with users posting them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-post-hunter-joe-biden-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10?r=US&IR=T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

Trupm on Cruz

"This guy Ted Cruz is the single biggest liar I have ever dealt with in my life. I mean it. ... He will lie about anything. I've met much tougher people than Ted Cruz. He's like a baby. ... He's like a little baby. Soft, weak, little baby by comparison. But for lying, he's the best I've ever seen. ... A guy like Ted Cruz, he has no clue. He never employed anybody. He's a nasty, nasty guy."

"Ted Cruz, he's seriously — he's got a mental problem. Ted Cruz is a liar. He's got a problem, that he's a liar."

Cruz is a cuck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement