Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

The world needs Trump now more than they realize, he'll burst down walls to get America and the rest of us out of this mess of a China virus.

More of the usual delusional

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I'm sure if you were in the position of having a family member murdered and seeing the perpetrator smile at you in court you'd feel the same way.

Trump had a family member murdered and sat in a court room with someone smiling at him?

This is news to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,665 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

listermint wrote: »
    Trump had a family member murdered and sat in a court room with someone smiling at him?

This is news to me.

Wait is this about that Sniper that Trump pardoned? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Overheal wrote: »
    Wait is this about that Sniper that Trump pardoned? :confused::confused:

Tune in for the next episode of trump is just like you and ordinary guy.... Bootstraps.... He understands your pain... He says it like it is.... Etc etc etc.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭hometruths

It's very sad for America that these are the two options. The absolute state of them.

Agree 100%.

HRC and Dems got what they deserved 4 years ago, and I felt at the time that the one good thing that might come out of that election was that the Democrats would learn from their mistakes and come out fighting, to hit 2020 with an inspiring candidate who had mass appeal.

Instead they’ve spent four years whining about Russians, refused to take any responsibility for their election performance, done just as much as (if not more than) Trump to divide America, and then serve up Biden as the candidate. A 78 year old who has failed to get the nomination twice before.

And if he wins it will be because his only redeeming feature is he’s not Donald Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭thebestwords

His mother and sister died in a car accident when he was a small child, in which he and his brother were also seriously injured. His brother died of cancer. Maybe he tried to escape those losses with drugs, like so many do when they have past traumas in their lives, no matter what income bracket they come from.

You think only poor people have vices? Sure Trump's own brother died from alcoholism - his money didn't save him from his demons. You up for mocking him too?

Everyone has hardships in life - I don't give two hoots that Hunter Biden is a drug addict, I could care less and I don't judge him for it. What I do care about is censorship - I don't even think the Burisma story is that bad, influence peddling and getting rich from politics is rife across the board, from both sides.

If twitter and facebook let the story run like they should have done it would be forgotten about in two days, so instead of being able to talk about it using the pictures as shock value became a thing. I don't believe for a second if it was Don JR or Eric who was pictured being a crackhead those on the other side would feel sorry for them, they'd attack it viciously through the teeth. It wasn't that long ago Rob Ford in Canada was recorded smoking crack and it became national news even though everyone already knew he was a drug addict.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Melanchthon

. His brother died of cancer. Maybe he tried to escape those losses with drugs, like so many do when they have past traumas in their lives, no matter what income bracket they come from.
    /quote]

Yeah he also tried to get over the loss of his brother by having an affair with his wife.
    He's just traumatized and not a dirtbag

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Everyone has hardships in life - I don't give two hoots that Hunter Biden is a drug addict, I could care less and I don't judge him for it. What I do care about is censorship - I don't even think the Burisma story is that bad, influence peddling and getting rich from politics is rife across the board, from both sides.

If twitter and facebook let the story run like they should have done it would be forgotten about in two days, so instead of being able to talk about it using the pictures as shock value became a thing. I don't believe for a second if it was Don JR or Eric who was pictured being a crackhead those on the other side would feel sorry for them, they'd attack it viciously through the teeth. It wasn't that long ago Rob Ford in Canada was recorded smoking crack and it became national news even though everyone already knew he was a drug addict.

Maybe refrain from continuously posting pictures mocking his disease then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

His mother and sister died in a car accident when he was a small child, in which he and his brother were also seriously injured. His brother died of cancer. Maybe he tried to escape those losses with drugs, like so many do when they have past traumas in their lives, no matter what income bracket they come from.

You think only poor people have vices? Sure Trump's own brother died from alcoholism - his money didn't save him from his demons. You up for mocking him too?

You seem a bit emotional...

This is about who will be the next commander in chief, not about who can throw the biggest pity party.

Have another liked post. (You deserve it:D)

Why should I?

If people here continue to endorse censorship I'll continue to post pictures and memes of crack addict Hunter.

• Advertisement

. His brother died of cancer. Maybe he tried to escape those losses with drugs, like so many do when they have past traumas in their lives, no matter what income bracket they come from.

Yeah he also tried to get over the loss of his brother by having an affair with his wife.
    He's just traumatized and not a dirtbag

An affair? He was separated from his wife at the time and she was a widow. They had the family's blessing btw.

Not an ideal situation for either, but it happened. Doesn't make either of them scumbags.

Why should I?

If people here continue to endorse censorship I'll continue to post pictures and memes of crack addict Hunter.

At least you admit to trolling, that's a start.

Why should I?

Of course, no sense of shame when posting from a throwaway account.

Mod

Attacking the man, take a day off from the forum.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    At least you admit to trolling, that's a start.

It's not trolling, it's making a point. Do you think news stories from the 4th most widely circulated newspaper in the world should be censored or have their twitter account locked in the run up to a Presidential election?

Do you think twitter users who link to said story should be banned automatically?

Do you think facebook should be limiting access to the story?

You seem a bit emotional...

This is about who will be the next commander in chief, not about who can throw the biggest pity party.

Have another liked post. (You deserve it:D)

Says the master of emoticons!

Thanks for the likes, though. If I get enough, I may just win the internet today!

Why should I?

Those images have nothing to do with your concern over censorship. No one's buying what you're shoveling, I'm afraid.

Those images have nothing to do with your concern over censorship. No one's buying what you're shoveling, I'm afraid.

Speak for yourself pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Why should I?

Until you're banned again. What the next username going to be? It must be hard to keep track.

Until you're banned again. What the next username going to be? It must be hard to keep track.

Never been banned, thanks for the concern though.

Would Donny's kids get sympathy?

Honestly, would they get any?

This is politics... it's dirty and nobody is really off limits from having their name dragged through the mud.

• Advertisement

It's not trolling, it's making a point. Do you think news stories from the 4th most widely circulated newspaper in the world should be censored or have their twitter account locked in the run up to a Presidential election?

Do you think twitter users who link to said story should be banned automatically?

Actually what you described in your post was trolling going by the site rules last time I checked.

As for fourth largest paper in circulation in the U.S. that goes to the LA times I believe.
    In the world, the fourth is a Indian newspaper whose name escapes me and can't be bothered looking up.

Actually what you described in your post was trolling going by the site rules last time I checked.

As for fourth largest paper in circulation in the U.S. that goes to the LA times I believe.

It doesn't matter if it was the 4th or 7th - the point is they had their own twitter account locked for publishing a story.

No website is under any obligation to host content they find objectionable, regardless of the popularity of the source.

Bear in mind the source has a terrible fact checking record and this story has more holes than cheese in it.

But anyway flash back to the yesteryear of - September.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/09/05/facebook-twitter-sandberg-dorsey-congress-tech-hearings/
    Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg and Twitter's Jack Dorsey told lawmakers on Wednesday that they are better prepared to combat foreign interference on their platforms, even as Democrats and Republicans alike expressed doubts that the social media giants had fully cleaned them up ahead of the midterm elections.

Sandberg, the chief operating officer of Facebook, and Dorsey, the leader of Twitter, conveyed their message in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee, almost a year after their companies told the same panel of lawmakers that Russia used inauthentic accounts to spread divisive political messages around the 2016 election. This time, though, lawmakers on the committee came equipped with a roster of fresh complaints -- from the proliferation of fake video online to the heightened need to protect privacy and combat hacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Big Twitter outage now - is Putin trying to teach them a lesson?

https://downdetector.com/status/twitter/

Ha maybe!

One things for sure, we need a dedicated Twitter thread :)

Says the master of emoticons!

Thanks for the likes, though. If I get enough, I may just win the internet today!

Sorry, someone else already won it today! They never even thanked me for the award either... that's Biden fans for you! :P

They're smiley faces actually... What can I say, I'm a happy Trumpster. :pac:

You'll notice I never use Mr sad face or Mr Angry face! :D

I should probably use this one more often though.. :eek: with all the lunacy masquerading as logic around here.

It doesn't matter if it was the 4th or 7th - the point is they had their own twitter account locked for publishing a story.

It matters if being factual, and from what I can see from reading the story its so full of holes coming from an apparent illegal act I'm not surprised that they wouldn't link to it.

It matters if being factual, and from what I can see from reading the story its so full of holes coming from an apparent illegal act I'm not surprised that they wouldn't link to it.

So you're happy to admit Twitter is a publisher?

So you're happy to admit Twitter is a publisher?

Nope, same as this site isn't. This site allows links to certain other sites and platforms as long as the link doesn't contravene the rules of the site itself.

Don't use Twitter or Facebook, apart from a work accounts for ethical hacking purposes. From what I can see they are full of bs artists apart from specific technical interest groups and those around hobbies etc.

Nope, same as this site isn't.
    Don't use it or Facebook, apart from a work accounts for ethical hacking purposes. From what I can see they are full of bs artists apart from specific technical interest groups and those around hobbies etc.

If they're picking and choosing what can or can't be published then they are behaving like a publisher - not like a social media platform.

I'm done with it anyway, Jack Dorsey is being subpoenaed so I'll leave it until his hearing goes live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Why should I?

As I said earlier logic and reason can't deal with someone who posts like this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement