Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

As I said earlier logic and reason can't deal with someone who posts like this.

If you say it three times, it magically becomes correct. ;)

If you scream it at the top of your lungs, while having a meltdown on a youtube video... it becomes wokeism! (which is like super-duper ultimate correctness) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭thebestwords

As I said earlier logic and reason can't deal with someone who posts like this.

Why should you act so morally astute when you worshipped frauds like Avenatti who stole money from disabled people?

Dude your previous posts are just a plethora of hypocrisy. You should really be careful in accusing others of logic. Next up is the Russia stuff, it's wonderful.

Jp7vkww.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

If they're picking and choosing what can or can't be published then they are behaving like a publisher - not like a social media platform.

I'm done with it anyway, Jack Dorsey is being subpoenaed so I'll leave it until his hearing goes live.

What do you hope to come out of the hearing?

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    What do you hope to come out of the hearing?

Social media platforms being regulated, it'll never happen though.

Social media platforms being regulated, it'll never happen though.

Do you think anything will come out of the hearing?

• Advertisement

Do you think anything will come out of the hearing?

Public accountability - it'll be interesting. When twitter were blocking users from linking to the story Dorsey posted a tweet saying that was unacceptable.

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1316528193621327876

Public accountability - it'll be interesting. When twitter were blocking users from linking to the story Dorsey posted a tweet saying that was unacceptable.

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1316528193621327876

Think he just means the poor communication was unacceptable. Blocking without context was unacceptable. Reckon he's still on team block :)

Public Accountability? So no changes in regulations, 230 etc. Interesting. Potentially a nothingburger as they say!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Town halls on now

Think he just means the poor communication was unacceptable. Blocking without context was unacceptable. Reckon he's still on team block :)

Public Accountability? So no changes in regulations, 230 etc. Interesting. Potentially a nothingburger as they say!

When these things continuously go in one direction it's hard to believe the people behind them are acting in good faith. Twitter PR tweeted earlier that they blocked the Judiciary GOP account by "accident", one incident in a long time. Imo it's a perfectly reasonable reaction for conservatives to be suspicious of these platforms - especially when former press secretary's of people like K Harris are employed there at a high level. To me the whole thing reeks - anyway - good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Character Building

Donnie doing his best christy moore impression

• Advertisement

When these things continuously go in one direction it's hard to believe the people behind them are acting in good faith. Twitter PR tweeted earlier that they blocked the Judiciary GOP account by "accident", one incident in a long time. Imo it's a perfectly reasonable reaction for conservatives to be suspicious of these platforms - especially when former press secretary's of people like K Harris are employed there at a high level. To me the whole thing reeks - anyway - good night.

I think it's just tiring to listen to IMO.

It's grand if someone on boards.ie is crying about Twitter, as you think well there's nothing they can do and they are just venting. Still boring to listen to, but hey.

But to listen to the POTUS cry about it for sooo long now, gets real borrrring real fast.

Shiit or get off the pot as they say.

I think it's just tiring to listen to IMO.

I agree but I think censorship or control of information is a major issue - it was and is the foundation for both left wing and ring wing totalitarianism. I don't think it's a moot issue at all.

Hitting the bed now, I enjoyed the back and fourths. Hope you have a good snooze too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Sleepy Joe rambling again

is the foundation for both left wing and ring wing totalitarianism.

Twitter became the US Government at some stage today and I miss it :pac:

Trump screaming "NAncy PELosi" already :)

He's not enjoying this, think the debate setup was an easier task for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Thought Trump handled that reasonably well considering how the debate went.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Which answer did you find rambling? If more than one, have you a few examples?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,628 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just on the whole Hunter thing. I haven't read anything in the New York post and I never would.

Being honest though, him sitting on a gas board in the Ukraine stinks so bad. I think it's very easy to believe that deals were done.

It means very little to me because imo pretty much every politician is corrupt.

Even though that stinks I'd still consider Joe Biden to be a lot less corrupt than Donald Trump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

eagle eye wrote: »
    Even though that stinks I'd still consider Joe Biden to be a lot less corrupt than Donald Trump.

Ironically, you can thank the Trump administration for exposing Biden's corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Ironically, you can thank the Trump administration for exposing Biden's corruption.
    What Joe Biden corruption has been exposed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Corrupt Joe Biden getting trolled by Trump supporters! No more than he deserves...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,780 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

What Joe Biden corruption has been exposed?

Don't bother. We all know what that poster is.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

So, the FBI is indeed investigating the Hunter Biden emails.

But not for the reason that Trump might have hoped
    The FBI is investigating whether emails purportedly featuring communications between Hunter Biden and a Ukrainian official that were published by The New York Post this week were part of a foreign intelligence operation, NBC News reported

And, it has been confirmed that Guiliani is also under investigation...
    Giuliani is currently under federal criminal investigation over whether he violated foreign lobbying laws related to his efforts to obtain dirt on Biden. He was also one of the primary sources of the New York Post story.

Exactly as many said here yesterday, the whole thing is Russian disinformation feed to a deluded and gullible Guiliani.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    So, the FBI is indeed investigating the Hunter Biden emails.

But not for the reason that Trump might have hoped

And, it has been confirmed that Guiliani is also under investigation...

Exactly as many said here yesterday, the whole thing is Russian disinformation feed to a deluded and gullible Guiliani.

What do the Russian's have on Trump?

You know Putin will have it released the day after Trump loses to show the world Russia owned a POTUS.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

What do the Russian's have on Trump?

You know Putin will have it released the day after Trump loses to show the world Russia owned a POTUS.

I honestly don't think he has anything in particular

Trump is just the perfect devisive idiot that Putin wanted.

Petty, infantile, easily distracted and easily manipulated.

What more could the former KGB operative ask for in foreign leader?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

How did the town halls go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Fake news!

Wasn't there a poll recently, saying that 56% of Americans thought they were better off now economically (in a pandemic & recession) than under the Obama/Biden admin...!?

I don't put much stock in polls, but many people do... and that's quite a stark opinion tbh.

You are right to not put stock in polls, particularly when you demonstrate that you don't understand what information they are conveying. Maybe would be better to understand before posting random snippets of polls, it's similar to quoting someone out of context.

Great for Joe

Terrible for Trump. Idiot wouldn't condemn QAnon.

Pretty much as you might expect.

Biden was calm and polite and largely factual.

Trump lied his ass off and also refused to refute QAnon.

To be fair, the NBC moderator, Guthrie, did a good job fact checking him.

When he tried to brush of him recently tweeting a QAnon conspiracy about how Biden had had Seal team 6 assassinated to cover for the fact that Bin Laden was still alive by saying " That was Retweet, people can read it and make their own mind up". She replied, " You're the President, not someone's crazy uncle that can just tweet anything!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Great for Joe

Terrible for Trump. Idiot wouldn't condemn QAnon.

It still shocks me that he’s the president of the USA.

I see the are getting closer to 70 thousand daily cases of coronavirus again.
    Not good having no leadership.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement