Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    She replied, " You're the President, not someone's crazy uncle that can just tweet anything!"
    Oof. :D It's actually a good if too simplistic description of the man. He's a snakeoil salesman in a nation of salesmen, but his patter has run its course and a dangerous patter it is. That said I suspect Biden getting in won't change that much for most Americans, though hopefully the divisiveness will dial back a bit and more confidence will come along. There'll be a sigh of relief across the nation though.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Hillary Clinton is still hanging around this time with a new manifesto angling for a job under a Harris/Biden administration. Harris was approved back in 2017.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Wibbs wrote: »
    Oof. :D It's actually a good if too simplistic description of the man. He's a snakeoil salesman in a nation of salesmen, but his patter has run its course and a dangerous patter it is. That said I suspect Biden getting in won't change that much for most Americans, though hopefully the divisiveness will dial back a bit and more confidence will come along. There'll be a sigh of relief across the nation though.

It always amazes me, that people can say what you started with here... and then follow it up with that next part.

Change from our decrepit political system/establishment, is what's driving these populist movements. I don't think people see Biden as a safe bet and Trump as the wild card... I think people are starting to wake up to the fact that most of these career politicians couldn't give a toss about them or their family.

Biden is the real snake oil salesman! He's made a career out of being whatever shape lizard he needs to be, in order to get people's votes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Oof. :D It's actually a good if too simplistic description of the man. He's a snakeoil salesman in a nation of salesmen, but his patter has run its course and a dangerous patter it is.

This did make me laugh a little tho..

https://twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1316904814467600386

Change from our decrepit political system/establishment, is what's driving these populist movements.

Without referring to a generilastion about the stock market, can you say the last 4 years has been a change for the better?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,633 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I honestly don't think he has anything in particular

Trump is just the perfect devisive idiot that Putin wanted.

Petty, infantile, easily distracted and easily manipulated.

What more could the former KGB operative ask for in foreign leader?

Well, we still don't know who he owes $400mn to. And remember, genius son Eric said they get their money from Russia. So...

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

What do the Russian's have on Trump?

You know Putin will have it released the day after Trump loses to show the world Russia owned a POTUS.

You think secret services around the country publicise what they have done to boast to people they don't care about?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Ironically, you can thank the Trump administration for exposing Biden's corruption.

What are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I thought trump was awful in the town hall. The interviewer was very good. Shame she couldn't get more time to just expose all is lies and misinformation.

The qanon piece was funny when she said, "you do know".

Imagine voting for this lad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Google also appear to be burying the story about Biden's son's laptop and emails.

• Advertisement

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Google also appear to be burying the story about Biden's son's laptop and emails.

Google? I think you need to explain what you mean here?

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I thought trump was awful in the town hall. The interviewer was very good. Shame she couldn't get more time to just expose all is lies and misinformation.

The qanon piece was funny when she said, "you do know".

Imagine voting for this lad:
    https://youtu.be/3hybkzCWb_w

She was incredibly biased. It was obvious for most people to see.

Why was she asking the the president to condemn white supremacists, when he is on public record multiple times having condemned them? Simple, an agenda driven interview to make him look bad. As usual.

Where is the questions for Biden about antifa, who've pretty much had a free run of the streets during this virus!? :rolleyes:

Some of you guys might be easily bought and sold by this stuff. But many millions of Americans are not - and the results are going to be a BIG shock for quite a lot of you here!

Why was she asking the the president to condemn white supremacists, when he is on public record multiple times having condemned them? Simple, an agenda driven interview to make him look bad. As usual.

Or an opportunity for him to shine! Reverse the damage from the first debate. But he failed. Like he fails everyone. As usual.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

and a way for him to kill any agenda stone dead is to answer a straight question and condemn them again.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    What reasons did Trump give for refusing to do a virtual debate? Did he say anything beyond-
    “No I’m not going to waste my time on a virtual debate,” he said during an interview Thursday morning on the Fox Business channel.
    Thanks,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Trump with his supreme intellect and memory couldn't remember if he was tested on the day of the debates when asked during the town hall ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Why was she asking the the president to condemn white supremacists, when he is on public record multiple times having condemned them?

Then just keep condemning them, every time. Because the time you don't condemn can become the story (Corbyn and anti-Semitism a prime example).

Getting asked the same questions again and again is par for the course. It should be an incredibly easy 'bat away' for the interviewee. Prepared/Stock answer number #27 from his list.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,633 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

km991148 wrote: »
    Google? I think you need to explain what you mean here?

Especially since there's tons out there on this story. Here's a fairly up-to-date summary of it, that casts a withering eye at Rudy

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/biden-emails-burisma-rudy-giulliani-russian-hackers-ukraine-new-york-post.html

He did indeed. Softball questions and he looked terrible. Like Qanon becoming a tricky question for him just sums up this madness.
    Where is the questions for Biden about antifa, who've pretty much had a free run of the streets during this virus!? :rolleyes:

Some of you guys might be easily bought and sold by this stuff. But many millions of Americans are not - and the results are going to be a BIG shock for quite a lot of you here!

I wouldn't be shocked. Hes won it before.

I just think he is a moron who lies a lot.

weisses wrote: »
    Trump with his supreme intellect and memory couldn't remember if he was tested on the day of the debates when asked during the town hall ... :rolleyes:

Him and his administration have tied themselves up in knots with all the lies.

• Advertisement

and a way for him to kill any agenda stone dead is to answer a straight question and condemn them again.

They're not asking him, because they need his answer Wibbs... they're asking the question, so the words "white supremacist" are connected with his interview.

It's just a weak attempt at subliminal messaging to the public. Very weak, and most people see right through these tactics at this point.

Meanwhile, ask Biden a bunch of pi$$ easy questions that are so pointless they won't stick in anyone's mind. But then Biden is easily forgettable himself anyway - so I seriously doubt it really matters.

It's pretty telling, when your most compelling quality as a candidate, is that you're not the other guy! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,243 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Why are people getting their knickers in a twist about Q, it's pretty easy to see why he won't condem it, you have this group rattling on about the elites involved in child sex trafficking ring, meanwhile Epstein is dead in suspect circumstances, Maxwell is locked up and Bill Clinton and a few more up to their neck in it.
    the desperation to get Trump out is mind boggling, he hasn't done a bad job, world is pretty stable, economy was flying, people feel better off.
    The Democrats have tried everything, China has had a fair crack at it as well, the media are 99% against him, I can't believe the polls when I see no enthusiasm for Biden anywhere.

Anyways, I hope there's a season 2 of the Trump show it's definitely been value for money and I can't wait to see what happens next.

It's pretty telling, when your most compelling quality as a candidate, is that you're not the other guy! ;)

I think it tells more about the other guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

They're not asking him, because they need his answer Wibbs... they're asking the question, so the words "white supremacist" are connected with his interview.

It's just a weak attempt at subliminal messaging to the public. Very weak, and most people see right through these tactics at this point.

Meanwhile, ask Biden a bunch of pi$$ easy questions that are so pointless they won't stick in anyone's mind. But then Biden is easily forgettable himself anyway - so I seriously doubt it really matters.

Indeed. It speaks volumes about "the other guy".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I think it tells more about the other guy.

Great minds.

So, the FBI is indeed investigating the Hunter Biden emails.

But not for the reason that Trump might have hoped

And, it has been confirmed that Guiliani is also under investigation...

Exactly as many said here yesterday, the whole thing is Russian disinformation feed to a deluded and gullible Guiliani.

Does this mean that potentially the email image in the nypost article came from Russia to feed misinformation to the Trump campaign via Guiliani?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,700 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Trump was woeful last night. Other journalists need to take note of the host’s approach

the desperation to get Trump out is mind boggling, he hasn't done a bad job, world is pretty stable, economy was flying, people feel better off.

While that in itself is debatable.. is Trump not president of the world now? The most awesomeness president of the universe EVA.

He even has the Time covers to prove it!

It was an open goal - wide open, easy question.. but in the words of Trump.. what a loser.. LOS-ER.

All he had to do was say something strong to say he wasn't in favour and BOOM - all the headlines would be about that.. except hew can't. .. not because of a conspiracy, not because off "the main stream media" and all their various agendas but because he now is reliant on not upsetting a bunch of extremists.

Occam's razor applies, the answer with the least assumptions..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Trump is clearly lying about when he first tested positive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement