Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Savannah trying to clear up any confusion regarding positive and negative COVID tests. Pretty straight forward you would imagine, not with Donnie.

This is gold.
    Savannah Guthrie: (08:01)
    Well, let’s talk about testing because there’s a little bit of a, I guess, confusion about this. And I think we can clear it up.

President Trump: (08:06)
    Yeah, and there shouldn’t be.

Savannah Guthrie: (08:07)
    Your first positive test was Thursday, October 1st, okay? When was your last negative test? When did you last remember having a negative test?

President Trump: (08:18)
    Well, I test quite a bit, and I can tell you that before the debate, which I thought it was a very good debate, and I felt fantastically, I had no problems before.

Savannah Guthrie: (08:27)
    Did you test the day of the debate?

President Trump: (08:29)
    I don’t know, I don’t even remember. I test all the time. But I can tell you this, after the debate, I guess a day or so, I think it was Thursday evening, maybe even late Thursday evening, I tested positive. That’s when I first found out about it.

Savannah Guthrie: (08:44)
    Well back to the debate, because the debate commission’s rules, it was the honor system.

President Trump: (08:48)
    Yeah.

Savannah Guthrie: (08:48)
    Would be that you would come with a negative test. You say you don’t know if you’ve got a test on the day of the debate?

President Trump: (08:53)
    I had no problem. Again, the doctors do it. I don’t ask them. I test all the time. And they-

Savannah Guthrie: (08:57)
    Did you take a test, though, on the day of the debate?

President Trump: (09:00)
    If you ask as the doctor, they’ll give you a perfect answer. But they take a test and I leave and I go about my business.

Savannah Guthrie: (09:06)
    So you did you take a test on the day of the debate, I guess is the bottom line?

President Trump: (09:07)
    I probably did, and I took a test the day before and the day before, and I was always in great shape, and I was in great shape for the debate. And it was only after the debate, a period of time after the debate that I said, “That’s interesting.” And they took a test and it tested positive.

Savannah Guthrie: (09:25)
    Just to button it up, do you take a test every single day?

President Trump: (09:26)
    No. No, but I take a lot of tests.

Savannah Guthrie: (09:29)
    Okay. And you don’t know if you took a test the day of the debate?

President Trump: (09:31)
    Possibly I did, possibly I didn’t. But the doctor has very accurate information and it’s not only that doctor, it’s many doctors. The one thing, if you’re President, you have a lot of doctors you’re surrounded by. But I was in great shape for the debate. And sometime after the debate, I tested positive, then that’s when they decided to, let’s go.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,766 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I love seeing the stuff transcribed. The health one is above is such a great read. A classic IMO.

"The problem with Obamacare, it’s not good.", wow! slow down Donnie, getting all technical on us.

Time for me to roll out Stephen Miller once again.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/895110576376041472

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Initial Nielsen ratings show Biden garnered more viewers than Trump at their simultaneous town halls. Biden drew 12.7 million viewers from 8-9 p.m. on ABC. On NBC alone, Trump got 10.4 million viewers in the same time slot

Savannah trying to clear up any confusion regarding positive and negative COVID tests. Pretty straight forward you would imagine, not with Donnie.

This is gold.

I think that conclusively proves he did not test negatively on the day of the debate.

Thank fcuk he didn't try to shake hands with Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

This is gold.

Jesus. And that's the guy with the nuclear codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6201533301001#sp=show-clips

Tucker Carlson has seen it as have many others.

Tucker Carlson! :D:D:D:D:D

Thought his credibility was shot after the court case!

No one is meant to believe what Carlson says!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I'd love to know how many got that reference without having to google it.

You know.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    The NY Post have a copy of the court subpoena confiscating the laptops in December 2019. The owner of the repair shop says he has an email from Hunter's lawyer asking for the hard drives back. Hunter could sue the shirts off their back and bury that repair shop owner. Multiple news outlets are repeating what appears to be a single article quoting entirely anonymous sources that the FBI are investigating if this is possible foreign interference. They may be, that doesn't mean they aren't also investigating if the information is true.

If it is a Russian plant they've given the FBI almost a ten month head start to show its a fake before the election.

You’re choosing to take a lot of unverified information as fact. The rest of us won’t do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

This is gold.

With regards to Trump not recalling if he's tested on the day of the debate
    Having had one done myself, as many have, you'd definitely remember that nasal swap scraping off what felt like the base of your brain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

duploelabs wrote: »
    Having had one done myself, as many have, you'd definitely remember that nasal swap scraping off what felt like the base of your brain

I think they use the saliva based tests?

duploelabs wrote: »

I can understand given the number of tests which he has had at this point, but, given the position he is in, given the significance around the debate and the honour system they had committed to adhering to, and given the evevnt last night was a planned town hall meeting.

There is less than 0.00004% chance that if he had tested negatively before the debate, that his Doctors wouldn't have definitively clarified this for him so he could remove all semblance of doubt.

Instead we know he didn't test negatively, and that he can't come up with a plausible story to communicate this. the audacity of asking people to appoint you (again) to the most powerful office in the world while demonstrating your complete ineptitude on a matter which literally could not be more personal, or he could not be more aware about is mind-boggling.

Who expects that this guy knows how to comprehend daily intelligence briefings when he is adamant, ADAMANT, that he cannot remember if he personally was tested on a particular day. GTF Donald.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Anyone else notice the "Biden has dementia" angle has died off from the Trumpists on here recently? Must have been shocking for them to see Biden win the first debate and then their guy pulling out of the 2nd debate last night. High change Trump pulls out of the 3rd debate also after his embarrassing show last night at the townhall.

Rudy's definitely and totally legit Hunter Biden harddrive story is the flavour of the month at the moment. I wonder what it will be next week?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the "Biden has dementia" angle has died off from the Trumpists on here recently? Must have been shocking for them to see Biden win the first debate and then their guy pulling out of the 2nd debate last night. High change Trump pulls out of the 3rd debate also after his embarrassing show last night at the townhall.

Rudy's definitely and totally legit Hunter Biden harddrive story is the flavour of the month at the moment. I wonder what it will be next week?

The Hunter hard drive story has also died a death.
    Did it even get a mention in his town hall with NBC last night?

Very few people with arms or egos wide enough to cover the holes in the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

• Registered Users Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The American drama has moved on from dementia at this stage.

Just incessant poll analysis now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Mr Velo wrote: »

This from a man who had a hissy fit because the public secondary school his daughter was attending in Galway wouldn't stop teaching the departments mandated sex education lessons regardless of how much money he offered them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

DubInMeath wrote: »
    This from a man who had a hissy fit because the public secondary school his daughter was attending in Galway wouldn't stop teaching the departments mandated sex education lessons regardless of how much money he offered them.

Ganley is a dose

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

DubInMeath wrote: »

The same man who wouldn't give full disclosure of his income or backers in his presidential run, no wonder he empathised with Trump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Emails: Burisma Adviser Told Hunter Biden His ‘Ultimate Purpose’ Was to ‘Close Down’ Investigations

An adviser to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma suggested in an email in 2015 that Hunter Biden was expected to provide “deliverables” for the company, including the “ultimate purpose” of stopping “cases/pursuits into the company’s founder.

The email, contained in a batch published by Ken LaCorte at the Media Action Network, is reportedly from the same laptop that has been the source for a recent series of articles in the New York Post purportedly about Hunter Biden’s business dealings. The authenticity of the emails has not been verified.

source

You can read the alleged email here.

Hunter Biden’s "job" was to stop investigations in Ukraine and this is all in recovered emails . . . and "Pop" boasted about how he also participated in protecting corrupt Ukrainians, we have it from the council for foreign relations speech he gave back then, boy, was he proud about muscling the government over there.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Don't worry, the "dementia" will keep him out of jail - unfit to stand trial.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Mr Velo wrote: »

One fine presidential debater recognises an other and fools seldom differ, so to speak.

Jail for what?

So Biden is being locked up now? Like Clinton was? You guys are getting repetitive.

Jail for what?

Most likely Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

So Biden is being locked up now? Like Clinton was? You guys are getting repetitive.

They're pulling the same nonsense as in 2016: "but his/her emails", "lock him/her up". Not even original.

For what crimes?
    What crimes did he commit?

What crimes under this Act were committed specifically?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I think it's probably best to see what the FBI says rather than go on information provided by Rudy, a known Russian target/asset. Although I suppose you'll tell us that the FBI can't possibly be trusted now, and we should go with Rudy, the real voice of truth?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement