Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    They confiscated it from the repair shop owner, presumably because he was in possession of the personal data of a public figure, related to a senior politician. They have the right to seize it but that doesn't automatically give them the right to search it.

I'll explain it more simply for you. Your iphone is stolen by Roland. The Gardai seize the phone from Roland. Can the Gardai search all your personal emails? Yes or no?

Umm, the Gardaí give me back my phone. Why didn't the FBI give Hunter back his property?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Biden has cancelled all public meetings from now till after election, not a good look.
    All the crap the Dems are accusing Trump of doing with Russia, "debunked", is exactly what the Dems are doing with China.
    Total collapse of the Biden vote incoming, the worst is yet to come!

Do you have a source for this?

Nothing that I can se online about it , beyond the cancellation of some activities for Kamala Harris as someone in her team tested postive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

"Cope" the post.
    Biden is toast, the dirt is coming hard and fast, the Dems have been accusing Russian collusion, when in fact they are in Chinas pocket, see Dianne Feinstein!

Reality disagrees with you. Where are you getting your information from

You're just saying a bunch of stuff and not backing it up with anything. Add to that your recent joining of boards for the first time ever and one might be forgiven for being skeptical about anything that you post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

They confiscated it from the repair shop owner, presumably because he was in possession of the personal data of a public figure, related to a senior politician. They have the right to seize it but that doesn't automatically give them the right to search it.

I'll explain it more simply for you. Your iphone is stolen by Roland. The Gardai seize the phone from Roland. Can the Gardai search all your personal emails? Yes or no?

I thought the FBI asked the repair shop owner to help access the files on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Brian? wrote: »
    Serious question. Who stores emails on a laptop?

Why would anyone store emails on a laptop? I’ve been using email since 1994 and I’ve saved zero
    Emails to a hard drive. Emails are saved on servers.

Files I save. Not emails. Does anyone here save emails?

You might have cached them to a hard drive without knowing over the years.

Data moves from the server to your computer, can be stored in ram or hard drive. So depending on how the client manages it. I'd say the mail app on macbooks is caching away to the hard drive. Dunno how popular that app is.

• Advertisement

Unconscionable that Pelosi is playing politics with the stimulus while millions of Americans are in the ha'penny place.

It was a Mac, if you use the email app on Mac it downloads all the email to the Mac.

Yeah wasn't sure if it still did, haven't used in years. That makes sense though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Umm, the Gardaí give me back my phone. Why didn't the FBI give Hunter back his property?

Maybe they did, and if they did Biden would have alerted the campaign and the public about a hoax laptop with fake incriminating evidence. If they did send it back and Biden didn’t ask for an investigation then there are questions to be asked. If they did get the data but are sitting on it until after the election, that’s a story in itself. Maybe they were simply unable to get proof who owned it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Biden has cancelled all public meetings from now till after election, not a good look.
    All the crap the Dems are accusing Trump of doing with Russia, "debunked", is exactly what the Dems are doing with China.
    Total collapse of the Biden vote incoming, the worst is yet to come!
    Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Do you have a source for this?

Nothing that I can se online about it , beyond the cancellation of some activities for Kamala Harris as someone in her team tested postive.

Well??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He's shouting "lock him up" at his latest superspreader event. So boring and predictable.

• Advertisement

Maybe they did, and if they did Biden would have alerted the campaign and the public about a hoax laptop with fake incriminating evidence. If they did send it back and Biden didn’t ask for an investigation then there are questions to be asked. If they did get the data but are sitting on it until after the election, that’s a story in itself. Maybe they were simply unable to get proof who owned it.

Right. A nothingburger so.

The emails are real, its just a matter now of how damaging they are, Biden cancelling all public appearances from now to the election tells me all i need to know.
    Trump will win in a big way , its a sure thing now.

Again - A source for this would be nice.

The emails are real

Post the link to where you read them good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

MadYaker wrote: »
    I thought the FBI asked the repair shop owner to help access the files on it?

That’s according to the shop owner, we don’t know for sure. Maybe the FBI actually wanted to know if he had accessed the data or not, or had the means to do it.

The emails are real, its just a matter now of how damaging they are, Biden cancelling all public appearances from now to the election tells me all i need to know.
    Trump will win in a big way , its a sure thing now.

Think you're getting ahead of yourself.

We don't know they are real yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Absolutely. He's ahead enough now. Bunker down and let Trump continue making a fool of himself.

Republicans are knocking on 1 million doors per week...

Dems have neglected their ground game, and it's about to show very soon! ;)

Republicans are knocking on 1 million doors per week...

Dems have neglected their ground game, and it's about to show very soon! ;)

Damn. That's Biden gone so. Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

He's shouting "lock him up" at his latest superspreader event. So boring and predictable.

Ask any of the attendees why Joe Biden should be locked up and they couldn't tell you.

That's the level of person present at these rallies.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

I have to admit , I was impressed with Biden last night in his town hall - not his points, but his articulation seemed good, I'm wondering what his handlers have him on - what cocktail of drugs to get his brain in gear again....

I guess the idea is keep him going till inauguration and then it's president Harris ...

Damn. That's Biden gone so. Pity.

Ha. Ah well at least he gave it a go!

Soon. It's always soon with them. It's coming. It's being looked into. Smoking gun. Leaks. Next week. If what I'm hearing is true. Wow. Bigly stuff coming soon.

And then... Nothing arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,189 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have to admit , I was impressed with Biden last night in his town hall - not his points, but his articulation seemed good, I'm wondering what his handlers have him on - what cocktail of drugs to get his brain in gear again....

I guess the idea is keep him going till inauguration and then it's president Harris ...
    This is really desperate stuff....embarrassing really.
    A good sign that Biden is ahead imo.

Biden has cancelled all public meetings from now till after election, not a good look
    I can't see anything whatsoever online about this, so post a source please.

gmisk wrote: »

Mod note about it so best to just report.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

https://twitter.com/DeadlineWH/status/1317208494978760706

Who would have ever guessed? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Ha. Ah well at least he gave it a go!

Soon. It's always soon with them. It's coming. It's being looked into. Smoking gun. Leaks. Next week. If what I'm hearing is true. Wow. Bigly stuff coming soon.

And then... Nothing arrives.

The hunter becomes the hunted... :D

https://twitter.com/DeadlineWH/status/1317208494978760706

Who would have ever guessed? :rolleyes:
    What a surprise...

The old tricks aren't really working this time for the Trump campaign, most people are wise to them now thankfully.

The hunter becomes the hunted... :D
    An attack ad from Trump campaign...sourced from falsified nonsense...wow...amazing...the smoking gun has been found! Lol...ffs

An attack ad from Trump campaign...sourced from falsified nonsense...wow...amazing...the smoking gun has been found! Lol...ffs

I'm surprised you actually took the time to watch, I just scroll past the desperate video dumping posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

ahead sure, Harris maybe ahead, but that's it , Biden doesn't even know what year it is....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

ahead sure, Harris maybe ahead, but that's it , Biden doesn't even know what year it is....

*YAWN*

Time to get some new material, seriously :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement