Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

The hunter becomes the hunted... :D

Haha. It even says smoking gun. I love it.

As a great man once said, "but listen to the music, he's evil'.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

gmisk wrote: »
    What a surprise...

The old tricks aren't really working this time for the Trump campaign, most people are wise to them now thankfully.

And the reason is - The Impeachment hearings.

This just proves that the Democrats were right to pursue it as part of the long game.

Even though they knew they hadn't a hope of convincing the Senate to convict no matter how much evidence there was , this has proven why it was worth doing.

Imagine sitting here today looking at the Hunter Biden story without knowing everything we now know about Trump, Guiliani et al and their "work" with Ukraine?

Because all of Trumps utterly ridiculous attempts at trying to smear Biden were covered in minute detail last November/December the majority of voters already know that the claims against Biden are utterly baseless.

So now when all they are left with is trying the same trick again only wearing a different dress , everybody can see it for what it is.

Utter fabrication and dis-information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    And the reason is - The Impeachment hearings.

This just proves that the Democrats were right to pursue it as part of the long game.

Even though they knew they hadn't a hope of convincing the Senate to convict no matter how much evidence there was , this has proven why it was worth doing.

Imagine sitting here today looking at the Hunter Biden story without knowing everything we now know about Trump, Guiliani et al and their "work" with Ukraine?

Because all of Trumps utterly ridiculous attempts at trying to smear Biden were covered in minute detail last November/December the majority of voters already know that the claims against Biden are utterly baseless.

So now when all they are left with is trying the same trick again only wearing a different dress , everybody can see it for what it is.

Utter fabrication and dis-information.

You sound like you're trying too hard to convince yourself here... :p

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

You sound like you're trying too hard to convince yourself here... :p

Believe me, there is absolutely no effort required to see through this latest attempt at a smear job.

Trump could still win , but it won't be because voters are swayed by this complete shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The emails are real, its just a matter now of how damaging they are,

Where did you go?! Still waiting for that link to where you read the "real" emails. Probably best to let the FBI know that you have access to such explosive information.

• Advertisement

Biden has cancelled all public meetings from now till after election, not a good look.
    All the crap the Dems are accusing Trump of doing with Russia, "debunked", is exactly what the Dems are doing with China.
    Total collapse of the Biden vote incoming, the worst is yet to come!
    Do you have a source for this?

Nothing that I can se online about it , beyond the cancellation of some activities for Kamala Harris as someone in her team tested postive.
    The emails are real, its just a matter now of how damaging they are, Biden cancelling all public appearances from now to the election tells me all i need to know.
    Trump will win in a big way , its a sure thing now.
    Again - A source for this would be nice.

Anytime you're ready there...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

We've a live one here

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Cirrus Incus

Remember Twitter is not the real world

Once you step away from the MSM and look at the big picture you can see a Trump landslide incoming

All the election forecast models put Biden well ahead of Trump. The Economist gives Biden a 91% chance of winning for example. Trump can still win, but it's very unlikely at the moment.

https://projects.economist.com/us-2020-forecast/president

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Its as good as over the never Trumpers have had 4+ years to throw **** against the wall and none has stuck,

Never trumpers, nice!

all the dirt is now coming out about Biden and his pay to play with China.
    Biden has cancelled all public events ,

Unsubstantiated claim. Check!
    he is in hiding from public scrutiny, word on the street is we have seen nothing yet, the real dirt will hit next week,

Next week. Stuff is coming. Check
    if you tough last elections melt downs where
    entertaining , i can only imagine what we have in store.

Stuff is coming. Big stuff. Check!

For full marks you should have mentioned smoking gun. And MSM / twitter bias, oppressing us, but only leading to Streisand effect (sounds clever) .

Its as good as over the never Trumpers have had 4+ years to throw **** against the wall and none has stuck, all the dirt is now coming out about Biden and his pay to play with China.
    Biden has cancelled all public events , he is in hiding from public scrutiny, word on the street is we have seen nothing yet, the real dirt will hit next week, if you tough last elections melt downs where entertaining , i can only imagine what we have in store.

election.jpg

Ah yes - The Norpoth Model , last updated 10 months ago in January - Nothing has happened at all since then , 2020 has been utterly uneventful.

Oh and while I have you.
    Biden has cancelled all public meetings from now till after election, not a good look.
    All the crap the Dems are accusing Trump of doing with Russia, "debunked", is exactly what the Dems are doing with China.
    Total collapse of the Biden vote incoming, the worst is yet to come!
    Do you have a source for this?

Nothing that I can se online about it , beyond the cancellation of some activities for Kamala Harris as someone in her team tested postive.
    The emails are real, its just a matter now of how damaging they are, Biden cancelling all public appearances from now to the election tells me all i need to know.
    Trump will win in a big way , its a sure thing now.
    Again - A source for this would be nice.

In your own time there horse...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

You won't get an even semi coherent reply there I'm afraid. Spouting easily provable lies are the last resort of the desperate.

Biden is not cancelling any appearances between now and the election. It's complete fabrication. But, hey, it's all they've got at this stage.

*Shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Remember Twitter is not the real world

Once you step away from the MSM and look at the big picture you can see a Trump landslide incoming

twitte.jpg

So your point is that hashtags that anyone can create are worthless when it comes to describing reality?

Well done, you.

Now you should be able to understand why a bunch of claims that anyone could post are likely to be treated as worthless when they're not backed up by anything.

You won't get an even semi coherent reply there I'm afraid. Spouting easily provable lies are the last resort of the desperate.

Biden is not cancelling any appearances between now and the election. It's complete fabrication. But, hey, it's all they've got at this stage.

*Shrugs*

It was the same when people were asking "Why isn't Biden talking to the press?" on the days that he was literally talking to the press.

All it did was make them appear to be shockingly uninformed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

What I don't get is with all his money and advisers etc. is there no one who will tell Trump that he looks like a freak and a clown with the fake tan, pale neck and pale sunken eyes? The Pennsylvania video is one of the worst I've seen.

It was the same when people were asking "Why isn't Biden talking to the press?" on the days that he was literally talking to the press.

All it did was make them appear to be shockingly uninformed.

In all due respect, I think that you are got this wrong, the correct word would be willfully rather than shockingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Put my money where my mouth is, will any who think Biden will win do the same?

Trump4thewin.jpg

Oh, you're back. Nobody had the slightest interest in your lame betting slips last time and that hasn't changed I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

You’d know it’s a Friday night. Few cans into them and off they go rambling incoherently as per the norm.

Trump playing them all like a fiddle. He’s in it for nobody but himself and yet has all these poor folks defending him and marching to his tune. The smell of desperation off Trump now is pungent. Retweeting conspiracy’s and getting his lapdog to try and get something to stick to his rival.

Only a few more weeks left before it finally sinks in.

Its as good as over the never Trumpers have had 4+ years to throw **** against the wall and none has stuck, all the dirt is now coming out about Biden and his pay to play with China.
    Biden has cancelled all public events , he is in hiding from public scrutiny, word on the street is we have seen nothing yet, the real dirt will hit next week, if you tough last elections melt downs where entertaining , i can only imagine what we have in store.

election.jpg

9% chance for Biden... that's being generous. Very generous! :pac:

Completely agree, this is going to be a demolition by Trump. Not even remotely close... The Biden groupies around here, will be running for their own bunkers pretty soon - Just like old uncle Joe! :p

9% chance for Biden... that's being generous. Very generous! :pac:

Completely agree, this is going to be a demolition by Trump. Not even remotely close... The Biden groupies around here, will be running for their own bunkers pretty soon - Just like old uncle Joe! :p

Just going to link to this from the last time a few months ago when someone tried to suggest that the Norpoth model was worth anything this time around.

There are 4 of these "Predictors" around that have been accurate almost all of the time and who all called it for Trump in 2016.

This time around, two of them are predicting a Biden win, a third is not giving a prediction saying that their model doesn't really work given Covid etc. and then there is Norpoth.

The Norpoth model is based explicitly on "enthusiasm" in the Primaries. So on the basis that turnout and win % was higher for Trump than Biden he gives the nod to Trump.

His prediction was made in January and he refuses to update it to account for all that has happened since.

Norpoth doesn't think that the deaths of 175,000 people and counting since he made his prediction is really relevant.

So, despite his previous accuracy I'm not really putting a whole lot of faith in a model that ignores the most significant Global event in decades.

Everyone loves a winner, something Biden supporters would not know anything about!!!!

Trump going to make me money, Biden supporters delusional as they are still wont put a penny on him to win.

Haha, take it easy there Maverick!

Say, talking about derangement, any update on where you gleamed the info regarding Biden cancelling all appearances between now and the election?

Or no?

• Advertisement

Everyone loves a winner, something Biden supporters would not know anything about!!!!

Trump going to make me money, Biden supporters delusional as they are still wont put a penny on him to win.

That's because the Biden groupies are no fun... they're a fairly dull skeptical bunch on the whole in my experience. ;)

They can watch a Trump rally/speech, with thousands of happy faces and cheering... positive messages etc... and they see nothing but misery and racists and people below them in the social hierarchy! People to be pitied and looked down on in life!

No fun... gotta keep your social distance from these types. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Gotta wonder about the mentality of some folks around here, who hit the report button on every post they don't like... :rolleyes:

And people wonder where things like cancel culture come from. :pac:

Yea but your wasting everybodies time by posting crap. Post informative information and people will be happy to engage.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    In all due respect, I think that you are got this wrong, the correct word would be willfully rather than shockingly.

My apologies. You are correct. It takes a lot of work to be that misinformed.

By what metric will it be a demolition? Think he'll win the popular vote? More EC votes than last time?

And yeah, at least Trump came out of his bunker to hold a bible in front of a church. A real man.

Haha, take it easy there Maverick!

Say, talking about derangement, any update on where you gleamed the info regarding Biden cancelling all appearances between now and the election?

Or no?

You know, I'm starting to think that this guy might just be talking out of his arse.

Put my money where my mouth is, will any who think Biden will win do the same?

Trump4thewin.jpg

That just speaks to your state of mind.

It doesn't provide any insight into the likelihood of Trump winning except to show that not many people are laying bets on Trump.

That's because the Biden groupies are no fun... they're a fairly dull skeptical bunch on the whole in my experience. ;)

They can watch a Trump rally/speech, with thousands of happy faces and cheering... positive messages etc... and they see nothing but misery and racists and people below them in the social hierarchy! People to be pitied and looked down on in life!

No fun... gotta keep your social distance from these types. :D

Biden groupies? That's a new one!

I don't find much fun in supporting a man who's supported by the American Nazi Party, the KKK , Q-anon and the Taliban. They're not nice, happy people and they don't have positive messages and I do look down on them. *Inappropriate smiley*

I don't find the humour or mirth in the death of almost a quarter of a million people, but your social distancing quip was hilarious all the same. *Inappropriate smiley*

Hey, you back whatever horse floats your boat and espouses your values, but I prefer not to support presidents who are backed by numerous hate groups. Just gives me a bad overall vibe.

*Yet another inappropriate smiley*

You know, I'm starting to think that this guy might just be talking out of his arse.

Ya think??

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

Can I just ask I have cousins in mid-west US. Their father, my uncle, was a senior professional so they would have had a privileged affluent upbringing. His wife's family had military background.
    These cousins are all intelligent well educated middle class. All of them are Trump supporters.

I'm just wondering to myself why on earth they're voting Trump. Is it his affinity for the Military, his promise to bring jobs back to America? Just asking

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Yyhhuuu wrote: »
    Can I just ask I have cousins in mid-west US. Their father, my uncle, was a senior professional so they would have had a privileged affluent upbringing. His wife's family had military background.
    These cousins are all intelligent well educated middle class. All of them are Trump supporters.

I'm just wondering to myself why on earth they're voting Trump.

Party affinity?

Did you ask them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement