Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,610 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Yes, I've spent quite a bit of time over there.

would you own biases be affecting your judgements?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,469 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

"You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told the crowd. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-to-leave-the-country-if-he-loses-to-biden

Now I wonder why hes talking about leaving the country, what could he be escaping...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

duploelabs wrote: »
    "You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told the crowd. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-to-leave-the-country-if-he-loses-to-biden

Now I wonder why hes talking about leaving the country, what could he be escaping...

I'm sure Vlad will set him up with a nice pad in Moscow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Donal Trump calling Matt Gaetz "Rick Gates" at a rally in Florida.......is this a very worrying sign of cognitive decline?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1317206352331067392

If it's out of bounds for Biden surely it is out of bounds for Trump?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

If it's out of bounds for Biden surely it is out of bounds for Trump?

It wasn’t out of bounds for Biden, though. People continue to peddle that bullsh*t.

People are literally just using anti-liberals own logic. No surprise you’re getting upset by that.

• Advertisement

71c2086ab6b84764b0fef6c7ec7615ad.jpg

I wonder what's going on here? You know who these Chinese people are?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,442 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I just watched the 2 town hall debates

Biden is allowed to talk uninterrupted or challenged for as long as he wants on every question, it's actually just a party political broadcast for the Democrats, absolute joke

Trump was consistently interrupted and challenged on his answers, as he should have been but Biden is just talking nonstop and not challenged on anything!

Also questions about white supremacy and Qanon are ridiculous in my eyes, it's just a tool to attack trump, does anyone actually believe that ordinary American people are concerned or even interested in that crap, I say their interested and concerned about Jobs, education, housing, healthcare, the things that are important and affect people and their childrens lives
    Any decent person could handle questions about white supremacy or Qanon very easily. Trump cannot because he is relying on these people to vote for him

Akrasia wrote: »
    Any decent person could handle questions about white supremacy or Qanon very easily. Trump cannot because he is relying on these people to vote for him

And Biden expects black people to vote for him. He knows what best for them apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

And Biden expects black people to vote for him. He knows what best for them apparently.
    This doesn't remotely make sense as a response to the post you've quoted. What's your point?

That was a dumb thing that Biden said, for sure. But are you saying that Black people will support Trump as a result?

Same rating as CNN.

Rudi said there's a lot more to come over the next 10 days. There are pictures of Hunter doing "disgusting illegal things" and suggests Joe has been bought by the CCP.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes for sure.
    When did Hunter Biden get nominated at the DNC

I must have missed that

• Advertisement

When did Hunter Biden get nominated at the DNC

I must have missed that

Well the accusation is that Hunter was a mere bag man and that his father used foreign policy to enrich himself while VP.

Not a chance.

Like I said, to most Americans, it's just white noise at this point... same stuff ad nauseum about Trump practically everyday in the news.

From what I can see, many people just get a laugh at it. "Oh look, they're saying Trump is head of the KKK!!" ... "Now he's leader of the great Q-Anon awakening" :pac:

"Yawn... really? That's great babe... this is boring, turn on sports center!" :p
    Yeah, most Americans don’t believe that crap. Coincidentally most Americans hate Donald Trump. It’s the minority of Americans who buy into conspiracy theories and white nationalism who also happen to be Trump supporters. What an odd coincidence dontcha think?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,188 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

71c2086ab6b84764b0fef6c7ec7615ad.jpg

I wonder what's going on here? You know who these Chinese people are?
    I'm more intigued by Steve Bannon in the background waiting to eat their souls lol

Yeah, most Americans don’t believe that crap. Coincidentally most Americans hate Donald Trump. It’s the minority of Americans who buy into conspiracy theories and white nationalism who also happen to be Trump supporters. What an odd coincidence dontcha think?

Most Americans in New York and California. Trump won the popular vote everywhere else.

Well the accusation is that Hunter was a mere bag man and that his father used foreign policy to enrich himself while VP.

Since Biden has been releasing his taxes, it's pretty clear that's Rudy pushing conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

They need to lock him up quick!! There's people out voting for him now. Why wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Where are all these horrible racist Trump supporters though?

I'm sure there are some, as there are in any movement, but I've met huge amounts of trump supporters over the last several years... I've never met a single neo-nazi or kkk supporter... or any hateful angry people really... I think you liberals have been brainwashed by the left wing sensationalist media outlets.

You are demonizing millions of ordinary decent hard working American citizens, who are not hateful people at all. You can clearly see this in the Trump rallies - it's just ordinary people smiling, laughing and being very civil and peaceful together. Even different ethnicities etc too.

Most Trump supporters I've met, seem very laid back chilled out people. You can even poke some fun at them and their beliefs, and they are not easily offended people.

Most liberals and anti-trump people I've met, seem angry, uptight, cynical, skeptical etc etc... they take themselves and life way too serious. They can't take any criticism or even some light hearted banter aimed at them or their political positions.

More and more in life, the people you see going around with the big chip on their shoulder and the rotten attitude, are liberals... usually spoilt liberals. And liberals are very often the one's displaying a very strong superiority complex over other sections of society... while denouncing people like "white supremacists"... :pac:

Where are all these "white supremacists" that you guys are so scared of? I see a lot more "liberal supremacists" out in society... ;)

I never said all his supporters were racists or neo Nazis, I said those groups publicly support him. Trump. Why do you reckon that is?

also, your assertion that you've never met a racist, angry Trump supporter, that they're all chilled, happy people is, frankly, hard to believe. What's your sample size? How many Trump rallies have you attended? Are you even from the US? Or are you maybe talking about people you've 'met' online?

You lament how people demonise Trump supporters and then go off on how awful, humourless and spoiled liberals are! Again, what's your sample size?

Liberals are so 'spoilt', they want universal affordable healthcare for all, not just the well off. Sensible gun control measures in order to save more lives and hopefully never see another Sandy Hook again. The right for a woman to have autonomy over her own body. To make sure the planet is in good shape so that future generations can enjoy it for generations to come.

These things scream 'spoiled' to you?? More spoiled than holding super spreader events during a pandemic? Or throwing tantrums because not enough media outlets fawn over you?

Give me a break.

gmisk wrote: »
    I'm more intigued by Steve Bannon in the background waiting to eat their souls lol

She is the Chinese doctor who claimed Covid was made in a lab.

Since Biden has been releasing his taxes, it's pretty clear that's Rudy pushing conspiracies.

People usually pay tax on the proceeds of crime?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Most Americans in New York and California. Trump won the popular vote everywhere else.
    Are American and New York not part of America now? What's this supposed to mean?

And he didn't win it "everywhere else". The USA isn't split into NY-California/"everywhere else".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She is the Chinese doctor who claimed Covid was made in a lab.

Have you read the most recent story in the Washington Post regarding the American intelligence findings in relation to Rudy's links to Russian ops?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Celebrities have started threatening to leave if Trump wins, again.
    First? up is Bruce Springsteen that may move to Australia.

It's tradition for them to try to sway their fans like this. I don't think anyone believe them anymore.

People usually pay tax on the proceeds of crime?

Have you never heard of money laundering? Since we're talking about millions from China, one doesn't just hide that in their bedroom if they're smart. So really this conspiracy is failing.

biko wrote: »
    Celebrities have started threatening to leave again.

Trump himself has said he may leave when he loses.

Anything to say to that? Or are you just going to start dumping a lot of sh*te in here which adds nothing of value to any discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Celebrities have started threatening to leave of Trump wins, again.

Ah nice. I enjoyed my time living in Australia. An Australian themed Bruce album could be good!

Celebrities have started threatening to leave if Trump wins, again.

It's tradition for them to try to sway their fans like this. I don't think anyone believe then anymore.

Trump said he might have to leave if Biden wins...
    https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1317263811737432064?s=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As we're moving to closer to the election I can feel the opposition getting more and more anxious and aggressive.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Trump said he might have to leave if Biden wins...
    https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1317263811737432064?s=19

He'd want to go where he has friends. Pyongyang or Moscow?

:D

As we're moving to closer to the election I can feel the opposition getting more and more anxious and aggressive.

No, you’re just becoming more tedious.

• Advertisement

Are American and New York not part of America now? What's this supposed to mean?

And he didn't win it "everywhere else". The USA isn't split into NY-California/"everywhere else".

It is split into different states. The whole point of the electoral college is to prevent high population states from controlling the rest of the US.

Trump has low popularity in ultra liberal cities and very high popularity everywhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement