Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Have you read the most recent story in the Washington Post regarding the American intelligence findings in relation to Rudy's links to Russian ops?

So Rudy does not have two Chinese whistle blowers in his office?

So Rudy does not have two Chinese whistle blowers in his office?

Rudy has shown himself time and time again to be incredibly gullible or just an outright liar.

Rudy has shown himself time and time again to be incredibly gullible or just an outright liar.

Are you suggesting it is fake?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Put my money where my mouth is, will any who think Biden will win do the same?

Trump4thewin.jpg

You'd need to multiply that stake by at least 100 to impress anyone. €50, that's a lunch out for 1 ffs.

Only 2 reasons for the piddly stake:

1. thats all the pocket money you have spare after shelling out on the ps5.
    2. deep down you know Crazy Uncle Don is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,442 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Most Americans in New York and California. Trump won the popular vote everywhere else.

No he didn’t, that’s total nonsense, are you saying Clinton only won 2 states in the last election?

• Advertisement

Yep, why would I trust the guy who is under multiple investigations and who the FBI now appear to be investigating for disinformation from a foreign state..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Faugheen wrote: »
    Trump himself has said he may leave when he loses.
    Trump said he might have to leave if Biden wins...
    No-one besides you believes that was real.

Trump said he might not feel so good after an election loss to Biden. “Maybe I have to leave the country, I don’t know,” he joked.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/16/trump-jokes-he-might-leave-country-if-he-loses-joe-biden/3688173001/

President Trump joked that he would “have to leave the country” if he loses the upcoming presidential election against Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521513-trump-on-if-biden-wins-maybe-ill-have-to-leave-the-country

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

It's Rudy Giuliani we're talking about here.
    Safest thing to do is start by assuming it's all a load of nonsense and work up from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,442 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

biko wrote: »
    As we're moving to closer to the election I can feel the opposition getting more and more anxious and aggressive.

Who are the opposition?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Trump said he might not feel so good after an election loss to Biden. “Maybe I have to leave the country, I don’t know,” he joked.
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/16/trump-jokes-he-might-leave-country-if-he-loses-joe-biden/3688173001/

President Trump joked that he would “have to leave the country” if he loses the upcoming presidential election against Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521513-trump-on-if-biden-wins-maybe-ill-have-to-leave-the-country

Biko, would you prefer to see Trump re-elected?

• Advertisement

Same with Springsteen. It's just a rhetorical device, not really meant to be taken seriously/literally.

You know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭SnazzyPig

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1317263811737432064?s=19
    Graham wrote: »
    He'd want to go where he has friends. Pyongyang or Moscow?

:D

Trump and his pals will move to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with th USA.

They will then claim to be the legitimate government in exile after a rigged election.

Cue the same nutters buying into that scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,607 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Phoebas wrote: »
    Same with Springsteen. It's just a rhetorical device, not really meant to be taken seriously/literally.

You know this.
    “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” Girls’ Lena Dunham - but didn't because it was apparently a joke/lie masquerading as a rhetorical device..

How can we trust people that say something and then don't follow through?
    'I really will': the stars who didn't move to Canada when Trump won
    Snoop Dogg and Lena Dunham were among a host of celebrities who pledged to move north under a Donald Trump presidency – yet stayed put
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/22/move-to-canada-celebrities-donald-trump

Akrasia wrote: »
    No he didn’t, that’s total nonsense, are you saying Clinton only won 2 states in the last election?

If you exclude California alone Trump won the popular vote.

HIllary total : 62,523,126
    Trump total : 61,201,031

Hillary minus Cali : 62,523,126 - 5,589,936 = 56,933,190
    Trump minus Cali : 61,201,031 - 3,021,095 = 58,179,936

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Akrasia wrote: »

Technically he is correct, in 2016 Clinton got 13,309,912 votes in those two states vs Trump's 7,303,344. In the rest of the states Clinton got 52,543,602 vs Trump's 55,681,484.

It is of course odious othering to be splitting two states away from the rest because they didn't vote for your favoured candidate.

“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” Girls’ Lena Dunham - but didn't because it was apparently a joke/lie masquerading as a rhetorical device..

How can we trust people that say something and then don't follow through?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/22/move-to-canada-celebrities-donald-trump
    Well that's me convinced.

I will now not be voting for Snoop Dogg or that Lena Dunham one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

If you exclude the most populous state in the country with 12% of the population Donnie won the popular vote

If me aunt had balls...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1317263811737432064?s=19

So Trump doesn't like the government and doesn't want to live there anymore so he moves to another country that has a government that he does like.

Who knew it....Trump supports immigration!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Cody montana

If you exclude California alone Trump won the popular vote.

HIllary total : 62,523,126
    Trump total : 61,201,031

Hillary minus Cali : 62,523,126 - 5,589,936 = 56,933,190
    Trump minus Cali : 61,201,031 - 3,021,095 = 58,179,936

Erm, California is part of the USA.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Lots of people do
    Google POP3
    Still used today by several providers

Why? Its a complete waste.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

If you exclude 40 million people, or 12% of the population, then Trump won the popular vote. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,614 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

So I'm looking from some honesty here from the Biden defenders/Trump attackers.

Do you think Hunter Biden being on the board of a Ukrainian gas board stinks of corruption?

I don't need long responses. A simple yes or no will suffice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

eagle eye wrote: »
    Do you think Hunter Biden being in the board if a Ukrainian gas board stinks of corruption

Option C

It's irrelevant. Hunter isn't standing for election.

Do you think Hunter Biden being on the board of a Ukrainian gas board stinks of corruption?

Do I think it's okay for a citizen of one country to be on the board of a company in another country. Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

We need a separate thread, "don't you hate hunter and Hillary" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,468 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

And the fourth largest economy in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Probably as much as I think Jared and Ivanka should hold positions in the whitehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,614 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Graham wrote:
    Option C

It's irrelevant. Hunter isn't standing for election.

Do I think it's okay for a citizen of one country to be on the board of a company in another country. Yes.

hetuzozaho wrote:
    We need a separate thread, "don't you hate hunter and Hillary" thread.
    Deflection from all three of you. You simply cannot answer a straight question if it doesn't suit your agenda. Nice to know this.
    Probably as much as I think Jared and Ivanka should hold positions in the whitehouse.
    Fair play for being honest. .

I'm the same, it stinks. Do I think it makes Joe Biden as corrupt or horrible as Trump? Not in your wildest dreams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,468 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Deflection from all three of you. You simply cannot answer a straight question if it doesn't suit your agenda. Nice to know this.

Fair play for being honest. .

I'm the same, it stinks. Do I think it makes Joe Biden as corrupt or horrible as Trump? Not in your wildest dreams.

There is absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing, if there was something verifiable then it would be interesting but there is absolutely nothing to go on and shouldn't be given the time of day.

The FBI are investigating it, however they're investigating whether it's a russian disinformation campaign.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/fbi-investigation-russia-hunter-biden-email-1.5766293

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement