Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    At least you recognise what I posted was the true state of affairs.

I think the problem is Joe didn't have to do anything, just by having his son on their board of Burisma would have made the prosecutor who replaced the one Joe got sacked think long and hard before dragging the Biden name into their investigations. It's a clear conflict of interest and one that was pointed out internally in the Obama administration. https://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-probe-finds-hunter-bidens-ukraine-work-raised-concerns-with-obama-officials-11600859178

You didn't post the true state of affairs at all! All your posting is your own biased opinion based unverified information.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,612 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Graham wrote:
    I've taken responsibility for my own actions since I reached adulthood.
    Well all your decisions are influencrd by the way you were brought up to think about things.

eagle eye wrote: »
    You don't know their financial status. €50 might he a hell of a lot of money to them.

In fairness, they're trying to wind people up so they deserve to be laughed out of it if they're intent on portraying themselves as a heavy hitter in betting stakes. Their challenge is like those children who say their dad could beat your dad in a fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Well all your decisions are influencrd by the way you were brought up to think about things.

Lol talk about reaching. You can be a perfect role model and a child can still go off the tracks. But you know this. Your playing on both sides of the field as per the norm for you. You do it here and over on the other place where you are largely ignored as everyone knows what you're at.

Lol talk about reaching. You can be a perfect role model and a child can still go off the tracks. But you know this. Your playing on both sides of the field as per the norm for you. You do it here and over on the other place where you are largely ignored as everyone knows what you're at.
    Insult the poster, good man. I won't be reading anymore of your posts.

• Advertisement

In fairness, they're trying to wind people up so they deserve to be laughed out of it if they're intent on portraying themselves as a heavy hitter in betting stakes. Their challenge is like those children who say their dad could beat your dad in a fight.
    I did not disagree with you on what they are at but belittling how much they bet is not on imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

You don't know their financial status. €50 might he a hell of a lot of money to them.

Well, if that was the case, placing that bet wasn’t the smartest move.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Well, if that was the case, placing that bet wasn’t the smartest move.

Certainly looking at the current polls

• Registered Users Posts: 11,467 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Insult the poster, good man. I won't be reading anymore of your posts.

Your own posts do enough damage to your credibility

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

“Trump Threatens To ‘Fire’ Florida Governor If He Loses The State In November“

Is this normal?

No, people normally don't issue threats everybody knows they can't deliver, since it makes them look crazy and stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Republicans against Trump put out videos daily of every day republicans in normal walks of life who can't bring themselves to support the debaser-in-chief. Worthwhile listening to their opinions every now and then. Many voted Trump first time round, not again.

Plenty more on the channel.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Deflection from all three of you. You simply cannot answer a straight question if it doesn't suit your agenda. Nice to know this.

Fair play for being honest. .

I'm the same, it stinks. Do I think it makes Joe Biden as corrupt or horrible as Trump? Not in your wildest dreams.

Hunter Bidens job in Burisma was investigated by the Ethics off at the time and they found absolutely nothing wrong. They said the "optics" of it were pretty bad, but that absolutely nothing untoward was going on.

I'd agree with that assessment, terrible options but no crime.

The head of that investigation gave evidence at the Senate investigation a month or two ago and said the same thing

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Graham wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if there weren't more mysterious discoveries in the next few weeks.

This approach is part of the team Trump playbook, throw enough mud in the hope enough of it sticks to make a difference.

I'm guessing enough Americans still recall the "lock her up" campaign and they remember how that ended.

But 22M votes have already been cast, growing by a couple of million a day.

It's not unreasonable to think that fully half of the vote will be done before November 3rd at current rates.

If they are holding the good stuff back they are rapidly running out of time for it to have an effect.

Especially given that the majority of the early votes cast are Democrat and Independent who are the ones they need to convert.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    If they are holding the good stuff back they are rapidly running out of time for it to have an effect.

agreed

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 83,641 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

weisses wrote: »
    Trump with his supreme intellect and memory couldn't remember if he was tested on the day of the debates when asked during the town hall ... :rolleyes:

Person

Woman

Man

Camera

TV

“Because I’m cognitively there.”

“Trump Threatens To ‘Fire’ Florida Governor If He Loses The State In November“

Is this normal?

What’s great about that is at his rally last night instead of referring to him as Ron Desantis, Trump kept calling him Rick Gates, one of his former convicted felon associates who was on his campaign in 2016. Gates was charged with conspiracy and lying to investigators but he got his sentence down to just 45 days by helping to shed light on the Russia investigation with much of his confessions corroborated extensively.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/at-florida-rally-trump-repeatedly-calls-rep-matt-gaetz-rick-gates-the-name-of-his-convicted-former-aide/

duploelabs wrote:
    Your own posts do enough damage to your credibility
    How? What have you got to say?

Am I not allowed look at a situation simply, take all my experience of similar situations, and decide it looks dodgy? Am I not allowed say that a woman being treated differently to others when she makes an allegation of sexual assault is wrong? Am I not allowed to say that an old man who called Corey Booker the President, claimed he spoke at length with a man that's dead twenty years, and made loads of other mistakes could be suffering from early stage dementia?

Am I not allowed look at a situation simply, take all my experience of similar situations, and decide it looks dodgy? Am I not allowed say that a woman being treated differently to others when she makes an allegation of sexual assault is wrong? Am I not allowed to say that an old man who called Corey Booker the President, claimed he spoke at length with a man that's dead twenty years, and made loads of other mistakes could be suffering from early stage dementia?

What do you reckon so:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/at-florida-rally-trump-repeatedly-calls-rep-matt-gaetz-rick-gates-the-name-of-his-convicted-former-aide/

?

Overheal wrote:
    What do you reckon so:
    I think it's minor in comparison to calling a man standing in front of you the President or telling everybody you had a chat with Aman whose dead twenty years.
    Does that make me a Trump supporter it certainly does not. Does saying that the Hunter Biden on a Ukraine gas board stinks make me a Donald Trump fan, it certainly does not.
    I want anybody but Trump as POTUS. Only option is Biden so I want him to be the next POTUS.
    I didn't want him to get the nomination, I think he's a very poor candidate but I still want him to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,467 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Because your assertions have no basis in a discussion as you back up absolutely nothing!! Despite many requests, you willfully ignore them and carry on.
    You said I was a hypocritical as I rightfully called you a misogynist from a statement you made about Harris and claimed that you'd go back through every single one of my posts to call me out on it, yet (like nearly every other single statement you've made) you've failed to back it up.
    You make statements about Biden's Dementia, bit you've again nothing to back it up.

And lastly, you claim to think both candidates are terrible, yet I'm still waiting for a verified attack on trump further from 'oh Trump's a terrible man'.

• Advertisement

I think it's minor in comparison to calling a man standing in front of you the President or telling everybody you had a chat with Aman whose dead twenty years.
    Does that make me a Trump supporter it certainly does not. Does saying that the Hunter Biden on a Ukraine gas board stinks make me a Donald Trump fan, it certainly does not.
    I want anybody but Trump as POTUS. Only option is Biden so I want him to be the next POTUS.
    I didn't want him to get the nomination, I think he's a very poor candidate but I still want him to win.
    I expected deflection and got deflection so you earned your upvote.

duploelabs wrote:
    Because your assertions have no basis in a discussion as you back up absolutely nothing!! Despite many requests, you willfully ignore them and carry on. You said I was a hypocritical as I rightfully called you a misogynist from a statement you made about Harris and claimed that you'd go back through every single one of my posts to call me out on it, yet (like nearly every other single statement you've made) you've failed to back it up. You make statements about Biden's Dementia, bit you've again nothing to back it up.

Back with the misogyny claim again. You can't call somebody that over an opinion on one particular woman where she got promoted twice while in a relationship with her boss.

I didn't bother to go back through your posts because I didn't want to read all the crap you post.

I backed up my claim on Biden's dementia with examples of things he has done that led me to be concerned that he had dementia.
    I also said after the debate that I don't have these concerns now. Yiu probably missed that though.
    duploelabs wrote:
    And lastly, you claim to think both candidates are terrible, yet I'm still waiting for a verified attack on trump further from 'oh Trump's a terrible man'.
    I don't need to put anything up about Trump because you and your pals are full time at it. Why would I bother? Any rational person knows what he's like.

Overheal wrote:
    I expected deflection and got deflection so you earned your upvote.
    I said I think it's minor. No deflection.

You'll probably call me a Trump fan now as you can't see the wood from the trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Toeuptony

Graham wrote: »
    He'd want to go where he has friends. Pyongyang or Moscow?

:D

Doonbeg?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Rudy makes his case for Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations(RICO).

Shocker

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I didn't realise they were having another debate. Trump is desperate I presume is the reason. Just seen it advertised on NBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I didn't realise they were having another debate. Trump is desperate I presume is the reason. Just seen it advertised on NBC.

Wasn't there one more scheduled?

Edit: One scheduled for 22nd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Why hasn't Trump's side played the "have your seen those videos of Biden on YouTube?" card yet?

I'm surprised

Maybe the real dirty tactics from both sides is being saved for the final week before the election

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement