Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

This is a disgusting enough thing to say about ANY parent. But to say it about a man (and a family) who've had such an incredibly tragic history just shows what you're really all about.

It also lacks self awareness given who that poster supports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Graham wrote: »
    Because it's silly to comment on unsubstantiated rumour and innuendo.

To comment would play directly into the hands of those starting such rumours in attempts to distract from the election.

This is absolute rationalisation gold. They have already denied the meeting in the email is on the 'official schedule' which is like saying 'they are saying we got a bribe, but we checked and we don't have a receipt for the money'. All he has to say is that these emails and the story about the laptop drive are false. They aren't doing that.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 6,000 ✭✭✭hometruths

The third debate will be interesting. Assuming it takes place.

You can be sure Trump will ask Biden directly about whether or not events referred to in the emails took place.

If Biden refuses to answer or gives an evasive answer i.e I have checked my official diary and there is no record of a meeting, then I think it is suspect.

He needs to give a clear and unambiguous denial.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Amazing how the Trumpists believe fake news when it suits their agenda.

It's manipulation for stupid people, I mean, essentially they've been calling all news fake news for years, hidden evidence, and prevented investigations, now have made up a c*ck and bull story about emails that even the simplest simpleton wouldn't believe, and the response is "Why don't you believe our fake news, but you believe all the other fake news".

In the world of a Trumpist, up is down, under is over, disappear is appear and outlaw_pete is inlaw_annie (competing at the 2021 Olympics).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

schmittel wrote: »

He could say his memory isn't like it used to be :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Is that a problem? If Giuliani went on youtube talking about me and my "Crime Family" I would sue him immediately.

There's a defamation defence where the claim is so ridiculous that no reasonable person would believe it.
    If it ever comes to it I think Rudy could bring that out for a spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You can be sure Trump will ask Biden directly about whether or not events referred to in the emails took place.

If Biden refuses to answer or gives an evasive answer i.e I have checked my official diary and there is no record of a meeting, then I think it is suspect.

Nah that won't be happening, Trump already ran away from the last one and will definitely run away from the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Phoebas wrote: »
    There's a defamation defence where the claim is so ridiculous that no reasonable person would believe it.
    If it ever comes to it I think Rudy could bring that out for a spin.

That's called the Fox news defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

He could say his memory isn't like it used to be :D

You should see Trump's memory in action when he was deposed in the Trump University Fraud case

• Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

These two and their parties are an embarrasment.
    US politics was always quite brutal and nasty but this is something else, no dignity or respect.

I think Biden has actually run quite a dignified and respectful campaign, it is nowhere close to the level of disrespect that Trump has shown. Not sure how you can even talk about these two, as if they are in ant way similar.

Take the VP debate for example. Of course both sides claimed they won, but only one side came out claiming that the VP candidate was a monster.

I haven't heard Biden claim that Trump should be locked up for unknown reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,611 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Nah that won't be happening, Trump already ran away from the last one and will definitely run away from the next one.
    Trump is desperate. I think he's going to that debate to bring all this New York Post crap up.
    If he doesn't do the debate he loses the election. If he does it I think he still loses and maybe even by more but I don't think he has a choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Yeah, Trump has to do the debate, he has nothing to lose.

It is telling how his rallies are increasingly betraying the reality. He has always claimed the polls were wrong, but recently he has been pleading why Woman are not voting for him, what have people got to lose etc. Shows that he knows he is really struggling.

So he needs to give it another shot. At worst he loses by more, but you lose by .01% you still lose.

BTW, he has already started to call into question the bias of the moderator, already setting himself up excuses.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Back with the misogyny claim again. You can't call somebody that over an opinion on one particular woman where she got promoted twice while in a relationship with her boss.

I didn't bother to go back through your posts because I didn't want to read all the crap you post.

I backed up my claim on Biden's dementia with examples of things he has done that led me to be concerned that he had dementia.
    I also said after the debate that I don't have these concerns now. Yiu probably missed that though.

I don't need to put anything up about Trump because you and your pals are full time at it. Why would I bother? Any rational person knows what he's like.

So you retract your statement about me being a hypocrite then since you cant be arsed to back up your claims again?

I called you a misogynist as you claimed that the only reason why Harris got to her position of power in the AG's office was by sleeping with her boss, rather than actually being good at her job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

This guy is funny. (Well maybe not if you're a liberal snowflake WARNING! WARNING!:pac:)

Very biased obviously, but he does make some good points in his videos all the same...

Trafalgar group is someone I have been keeping my eye on for quite a while now. I don't buy too much into polls in general, but they are certainly worth watching as they were one of the few polling organizations to call the 2016 election correctly. And their polls are showing a marked difference compared with the mainstream media led polls.

Also, 83% of orthodox Jews are backing Trump for re-election. Yes that's right, the apparent white supremacist KKK loving Donald Trump, is getting the Jewish votes... who would have thunk it, eh? :D

Don't believe what the lamestream media are telling you about this election or Trump. Most of it is sadly lies!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

So, Biden needs to give a clear and unambiguous answer?
    How ironic!
    That’s surely something Trump didn’t give in regard to the Proud Boys and other matters (his debts)?

Why is it, that you want Biden to answer questions clear and unambiguous, while Trump mainly replies with lies and deflection and gets away with it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

These stories about Joe Biden and Ukraine first originated back when Hillary Clinton was trying to make sure Biden didn’t get in the 2016 presidential race. In the event Clinton had locked up all the big money DNC sponsors so Biden could not move forward. Bribery has been an open secret in Washington for years, the reason it does not get much scrutiny from the mainstream media is due to the revolving door between political advisors, lobby groups, political action comittees and the media, very often the people you see in the media have spouses who work directly for the political parties. There has even been a flashlight shone momentarily on Mitch McConnell and his wife over their China dealings. This corruption meant Trump and Guliani just needed to keep digging until they forced Biden to make an error and it looks like Hunter Biden gifted it to them.

Following the Clintons, the Bidens Cash in on Ukraine
    Jul 15, 2014
    Perhaps Hunter Biden doesn’t get his marching orders from the White House, nor does he carry enough swag to influence U.S.-Ukrainian relations. None of this will matter as the White House suffered another foreign-policy setback when Joe Biden‘s youngest son joined the board of directors of Ukraine’s largest oil company.

Joe Biden visited Ukraine in April, reiterating Washington’s support for the interim government in Kyiv. It looks like Hunter Biden will travel there often to carry out his duties for Burisma Holdings, a leading Ukrainian energy company incorporated in Cyprus.
    <snip>
    There are more intriguing connections between Ukrainian oligarchs and U.S. elites. In February, the New York Times profiled the relationship between Bill and Hillary Clinton and steel magnate Victor Pinchuk, who was in frequent contact with Hillary Clinton’s State Department, for more than a decade paid a hefty $40,000 monthly retainer to a Bill Clinton-affiliated DC lobbyist, and donated roughly 13.1 million to the Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

source

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Meanwhile in the real world

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Yeah, Trump has to do the debate, he has nothing to lose.

It is telling how his rallies are increasingly betraying the reality. He has always claimed the polls were wrong, but recently he has been pleading why Woman are not voting for him, what have people got to lose etc. Shows that he knows he is really struggling.

So he needs to give it another shot. At worst he loses by more, but you lose by .01% you still lose.

BTW, he has already started to call into question the bias of the moderator, already setting himself up excuses.

This was always going to happen

Biden should say yes to the debate and then hours before it he should pull out citing health reasons (not feeling great) two days later he should say hebhad the sniffles but is fine now.

Frustrates Trumps plans and makes him waste time prepping for a debate thats not gonna happen.

Trump will feel robbed of his chance to rant, his twitter would explode :pac:

This guy is funny. (Well maybe not if you're a liberal snowflake WARNING! WARNING!:pac:)

Very biased obviously, but he does make some good points in his videos all the same...

Trafalgar group is someone I have been keeping my eye on for quite a while now. I don't buy too much into polls in general, but they are certainly worth watching as they were one of the few polling organizations to call the 2016 election correctly. And their polls are showing a marked difference compared with the mainstream media led polls.

Also, 83% of orthodox Jews are backing Trump for re-election. Yes that's right, the apparent white supremacist KKK loving Donald Trump, is getting the Jewish votes... who would have thunk it, eh? :D

Don't believe what the lamestream media are telling you about this election or Trump. Most of it is sadly lies!

Anyone who uses the term "sleepy joe biden" in the first 60 seconds is not worth listening to.

Trafalgar group are rated a C- on fivethirtyeight (that's about as bad as you can get), with a strong Republican bias.
    l5fAHBi.png

Look - it's easy to see a Trump victory when you filter out all the polling you don't like and listen only to analysts that are clearly biased.

• Advertisement

Anyone who uses the term "sleepy joe biden" in the first 60 seconds is not worth listening to.

Beware what you wish for... we could always go back to "creepy joe"... don't make me start uploading videos of uncle joe sniffing women and girls hair, while he gets fairly "liberal" with his hands! :pac:

None of us really want to go there again.

Or what about his never ending hugs... :P

Beware what you wish for... we could always go back to "creepy joe"... don't make me start uploading videos of uncle joe sniffing women and girls hair, while he gets fairly "liberal" with his hands! :pac:

You seem to be incapable of maturely discussing anything, instead pushing what amounts to conspiracies.

You seem to be incapable of maturely discussing anything, instead pushing what amounts to conspiracies.

Ah now mike, someone has to cut the tension in here and lighten the mood a bit... you should be thanking me! :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 6,000 ✭✭✭hometruths

Lolle06 wrote: »
    So, Biden needs to give a clear and unambiguous answer?
    How ironic!
    That’s surely something Trump didn’t give in regard to the Proud Boys and other matters (his debts)?

Why is it, that you want Biden to answer questions clear and unambiguous, while Trump mainly replies with lies and deflection and gets away with it?!

Eh?

I think Trump should answer clearly and unambiguously as well.

Question to Trump:

Do you support white supremacists?

I think Trump should answer:

Absolutely not. Let me be crystal clear: I abhor white supremacists.

Question to Biden:

Did you ever meet with Hunter's business associates from Ukraine and/or China when you were VP, as suggested in the NYP story?

I think Biden should answer:

Absolutely not. Let me be crystal clear: I have never met with any of Hunter's business associates from Ukraine and/or China.

How is that ironic?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Have you seen any of the videos of him with children? Creepy at best.

Care to back that up with an unedited source?

Like this one in Vegas with the child that he says he's going to be dating.

Yet you admire a man who says he would sleep with his daughter and who had sex with a prostitute while his wife was at home nursing their new born child.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Yet you admire a man who says he would sleep with his daughter and who had sex with a prostitute while his wife was at home nursing their new born child.

Well yeah but that’s not as bad because that’s his guy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I suggest ignoring the video dumps. I do.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement