Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TM PSG-1 + accessories

• 05-10-2020 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Tokyo Marui PSG-1 sniper rifle

Excellent sniper but hasn't been used in a long long time.. !

Official words:

The ultimate semi-automatic sniper rifle.
    Beautiful replica of the original rifle developed for law enforcement and counter-terrorism use in the 1980’s.
    The details on this rifle are precise, down to the pistol grip which has an adjustable palm stop.
    Metal parts of this rifle include magazine, trigger, bolt, barrel, and firing selector.
    15 round magazine included, additional magazines available here.
    Fires in semi-automatic mode only.
    Adjustable hop-up unit.
    The spring that pushes the piston forward is automatically reset to the “armed” position after every shot. Essentially this means the gun will fire without the split second delay found in most AEGs.
    Charging handle opens ejection port cover.
    Bolt blows back on each shot.
    Fully adjustable stock.
    Very large rifle with plenty of weight.
    Comes complete with a Tasco 4x40 scope.

Fires at: 300 fps
    Weighs: 4.1kg
    Length: 1208mm
    Battery: 8.4v small-type or stick-type battery

Generally in good condition, but one of the original bolts to attach the stock broke, and is replaced by a normal screw. There is a small scratch on the top of the scope also. The two batteries (one stick, one small type) are pretty much dead unfortunately but I will include them if you like.

Also comes with:
    -muzzle flare
    -bipod
    -strap/ sling
    -hi-cap magazine
    -charger
    -2 dead batteries (can they be salvaged I'm not sure..?)

€200 ono

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

What price are you looking for it? What’s the current fps? Any issues with it functionally? Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post a price for any item to be sold on this forum as per the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭csb1989

shytan wrote: »
    You must post a price for any item to be sold on this forum as per the rules

Apologies, will amend

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    What price are you looking for it? What’s the current fps? Any issues with it functionally? Thanks

It was chronoed at 320 when it was new, but hasn't been done again since.

The batteries are dead so you can't get a shot out of it, but was working perfectly when they still had juice.

csb1989 wrote: »
    It was chronoed at 320 when it was new, but hasn't been done again since.

The batteries are dead so you can't get a shot out of it, but was working perfectly when they still had juice.

Ok that’s grand. When was it last used just to judge a timescale for what might need doing? Where abouts are you based?

• Advertisement

Ok that’s grand. When was it last used just to judge a timescale for what might need doing? Where abouts are you based?

I got it in 2005.. so it's been a while! It's had a very sheltered life primarily in the box you see in the picture.. xD

I'm in Castlebar in Mayo

I got it in 2005.. so it's been a while! It's had a very sheltered life primarily in the box you see in the picture.. xD

I'm in Castlebar in Mayo

Grand that’s good so bud. Unfortunately I’m in meath but interested. You ever near or even half way between us?

Grand that’s good so bud. Unfortunately I’m in meath but interested. You ever near or even half way between us?

Driving up to Dublin tomorrow for an appointment..!

Driving up to Dublin tomorrow for an appointment..!

Ah crap I’m in work all day and not paid till Friday so it’d be after that I’d need it

Is the blowback still working do you know? Thanks

• Advertisement

Is the blowback still working do you know? Thanks

I would need a working battery to test it properly, but I have no reason to believe it has stopped working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭Maloneg92

Would you post this possibly?

Maloneg92 wrote: »
    Would you post this possibly?

I'm not sure about posting Airsoft guns, is that allowed ?

But otherwise theoretically yes, might be costly tho 😬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

I'm not sure about posting Airsoft guns, is that allowed ?

But otherwise theoretically yes, might be costly tho ��

Label them as sporting goods, double wrap the box in black plastic bags and plenty of packing tape. Posted hundreds of guns before

Post inside Ireland is feck all.

€13 up to 15 kg, your parcel shouldn't be more than 6/7 kg

Offer €170 posted just because of being unsure about the blowback function and fps since it was last used. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭Maloneg92

Thanks Ajegan for the info but yeah I have shipped stuff before its no issue. Could offer 200 with postage? Also what is the hi cap mag size and there is only one 15 round clip?

Maloneg92 wrote: »
    Thanks Ajegan for the info but yeah I have shipped stuff before its no issue. Could offer 200 with postage? Also what is the hi cap mag size and there is only one 15 round clip?

The hi cap is 500 rounds, and yes only 1x 15 round mag.

Offer €170 posted just because of being unsure about the blowback function and fps since it was last used. Thanks

If you match maloneg92's offer I would give you first refusal, but otherwise I would let them take it for 200 if that's ok.

Thanks for interest and shipping advice all

If you match maloneg92's offer I would give you first refusal, but otherwise I would let them take it for 200 if that's ok.

Thanks for interest and shipping advice all

Cheers for first refusal but I’d need till early next week to free the money up so if maloneg92 can pay before me I couldn’t stand in his way unfortunately

Cheers for first refusal but I’d need till early next week to free the money up so if maloneg92 can pay before me I couldn’t stand in his way unfortunately

Ok, thanks and will let you know if it falls through with maloneg92

• Advertisement

Ok, thanks and will let you know if it falls through with maloneg92

Cheers buddy. If it falls through I can pay next week anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

Is this sold?
    Thanks

RobertJR wrote: »
    Is this sold?
    Thanks

Still available :)

Cheers buddy. If it falls through I can pay next week anyway

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner: this is still available if you're still interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rebel93

Hi offer asking plus postage

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner: this is still available if you're still interested :)

Yea still interested so offer still stands if you want it

Rebel93 wrote: »
    Hi offer asking plus postage

Ebr sniper had first refusal; will offer to him first if that's ok and get back to you ! Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

€150 + 15 for registered post offered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer asking, may as well throw my hat into the ring and let's close this one :D

always_be_closing_by_joeyscoma_dbr6xwp-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04NTQiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81N2YzNmU4Mi04N2ZmLTQ4Y2EtOGE2Mi05NmVmYzY3YmNkYmJcL2RicjZ4d3AtZmRkOWZlMWEtNDQyZC00Njk3LWE0OGQtNGU1MTc5OTU3Yzc2LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.3bkhrHgoUGO_idGYM7MDuTx56H5UeDdM_Pa2EPalLp4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Still available :)

What's the story here, please?

As you've been online recently but no replies on-thread :)

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    What's the story here, please?

As you've been online recently but no replies on-thread :)

Apologies I didn't get a notification about this: yes asking + postage is fine, send me a private message and we can arrange :)

Advertisement