Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulsterbank Ufirst Ticketmaster Cashback

• 05-10-2020 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    This one is more for those who have a Ufirst gold account. Has anyone being able to successfully claim cashback for Ticketmaster resale tickets? (these are tickets sold from fan to fan on the ticketmaster website). I assume they're also included in the terms and conditions.

Thanks in advance folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

Hi

did you ever successfully do this? I bought 2 tickets last week using the resale facility on ticketmaster.ie and it looks like it doesn't track on the ufirst side.

I cant see anything in the t+c to say they are excluded.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭jhansynk10

No mate, no luck on my side. Sure process it via the webpage and see where you get eh? They may well refund you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

Im fairly sure it does not work with resale. In a side note, I assume we will lose this cashback when they start closing accounts for pull out.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

This worked in the end. After a useless call to customer service where they asked me to contact ticketmaster? I just sent an email to customer service who asked to forward the ticketmaster receipt email. On receipt of this they just processed it manually.

The only reason I keep the ufirst account is because of the TM cashback. I have saved a lot with it over the years. I could never understand how they could justify the 25%.

Advertisement