Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

My GameStop Online order Disc Version, just arrived. Shipped via UPS, Co.Waterford. This one is for a mate, so he'll be over the moon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

Wtf? That’s €2988. Some people have no shame.

seen a funt from cork on facebook raffling a digi version for 65 a ticket, 1-59 on the english lotto, thats 3835, for a digital console, whats worse is people are actually buying them :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭farmerval

Folks

Is there anywhere you can pre order now for whenever the next run comes in. Looking on Gamestop and Amazon etc I don't see anywhere?

farmerval wrote: »
    Folks

Is there anywhere you can pre order now for whenever the next run comes in. Looking on Gamestop and Amazon etc I don't see anywhere?

nope, not right now anyways, nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neeb03

Still no sign here in Meath either. Order was out for delivery yesterday and was sent back to depot. Phoned DPD and said driver finished early yesterday and never got to area. Will be delivered today but still has not left for delivery as of 12.30.

I hate this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

My shipping notification just finally updated! Its in transit!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Board Walker

I had no pre order, I managed to get one from Harvey Norman yesterday and I collected it this Morning after a second phone call from them asking to collect it rather than post it.

Cant believe I got it before people that have one ordered since July, never mind the poor misfortunates that were giving out about the fairness of us getting a non pre ordered one and them not getting one until December/January.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

RedXIV wrote: »

Holy crap it just arrived too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Nice one, glad you got it eventually. Enjoy;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

My disc version just arrived from GS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Still waiting for UPS to arrive with mine from gamestop sent out 9.05 this morning from swords can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Good stuff mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Delighted for you - Enjoy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

Dpd forgot to deliver my order twice now. Im livid

Mikiek14 wrote: »
    Dpd forgot to deliver my order twice now. Im livid

Why don’t you just drive to the depot then ?

ussrsoviet wrote: »
    Why don’t you just drive to the depot then ?

Do i need to arrange it with them. Its like 50 mins away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Finally got a dispatch email from Amazon. Its being delivered by DPD on Tuesday!!! I'm just happy I finally know whats happening, waiting for that dispatch was painful, especially when I seen so many being delivered from Amazon!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Mines out for delivery in cork with UPS

Just waiting now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,827 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mine from Game is still with Yodel. Showing as In Transit since this time yesterday. Says expected delivery is Monday, which would be to PM, which means I wouldn't get probably until Tuesday.

At that stage I'll have the one from Tesco quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

We're due by the end if the day here in Finglas. I'm a 2 minute drive from the UPS place here. Tempted to try just get it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neeb03

Are you by any chance in Meath? I am having same issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Any of ye know what this means?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

dsmythy wrote: »
    We're due by the end if the day here in Finglas. I'm a 2 minute drive from the UPS place here. Tempted to try just get it myself.

Was this Amazon.. mine is stuck in finglas with UPS since 3pm yesterday and a very stressed 14 year old hoping not gone missing!!

just ring your local depot and say your goin to collect it, if you want it bad enough ul drive :pac: i have a friend currently on the way down to waterford from sligo for xbox x he got off smyths today, 50 mins is nothing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

curious about the smyths preorder, how did it run? was it hard to get one? or was that smooth

Smooth, but I was luckily online here on boards when preorders went live that night back in mid-September. Shout out to Wing126. That's the only reason I got one. In fact, IIRC, I was saying I wasn't that tempted earlier in the evening, but FOMO and a launch date confirmation for Demon's Souls changed my mind.

just ring your local depot and say your goin to collect it, if you want it bad enough ul drive :pac: i have a friend currently on the way down to waterford from sligo for xbox x he got off smyths today, 50 mins is nothing :pac:

Yea i gave them a call, feck it i cant wait any longer :)

neeb03 wrote: »
    Are you by any chance in Meath? I am having same issue

No mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Penn wrote: »
    Mine from Game is still with Yodel. Showing as In Transit since this time yesterday. Says expected delivery is Monday, which would be to PM, which means I wouldn't get probably until Tuesday.

At that stage I'll have the one from Tesco quicker.

U selling a spare?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Still waiting on DPD. When I rang them they said they didn’t have my post code!? I was on webchat twice yesterday and they never told me that.

They told me my package is in Galway...I live in Dublin :/

They also said it probably won’t arrive until Tuesday!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,827 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Dubdude wrote: »
    U selling a spare?

No, sorry. Family.

Advertisement