Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Wonder how much carnage I would cause if I put my PS5 on adverts for cost price

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

You'll need to get a new number about 2 minutes after you post the advert. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'll give you a broken nes mini, a Nokia 3210 and a broken deep fat Fryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

just sell it to me

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

I'll give you a broken nes mini, a Nokia 3210 and a broken deep fat Fryer.

Was the deep fat fryer delivered by Amazon yesterday, instead of a PS5?
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-11-20-amazon-playstation-5-customers-report-receiving-toys-kitchen-appliances-instead

• Advertisement

extrafluff wrote: »

That could also be people trying to pull a fast one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

My ups order now says delayed with no date, fun times

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

samo wrote: »
    Was this Amazon.. mine is stuck in finglas with UPS since 3pm yesterday and a very stressed 14 year old hoping not gone missing!!

No Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

(Cross posting from the stock thread)
    Anyone's Harvey Norman order ship yet?

I saw some posts yesterday/today about getting shipping notification.

I haven't yet got mine, was told this morning I should get one 'soon'. I'll post when I do get it.

Seems to be a bit of an inconsistency in how orders are being dealt with by HN. Another poster here reported being asked twice by HN to come pick up to save it being posted. Meanwhile I was told collection wouldn't be possible. I'm guessing, maybe, some of the PS5s are in stores, and some are at their warehouse or collection center where they're not set up for collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

My PS5 just arrived from UPS. Was from gamestop disc version. I put original deposit of 50 down on the 29th December 2019. Welcome to the family it's been an extremely long wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

This is cruel, my PS5 is in the Galway depot and the status just says Parcel Motel Depot Stored. Has sat like that for hours.

Anyone know what that means. Is it just in a van in the depot and will be sent out in the morning. Or do they get through them during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Board Walker

RGARDINR wrote: »
    My PS5 just arrived from UPS. Was from gamestop disc version. I put original deposit of 50 down on the 29th December 2019. Welcome to the family it's been an extremely long wait.

I only decided i wanted on on monday and i got mine from Harvey norman a few hours before you :D

I only decided i wanted on on monday and i got mine from Harvey norman a few hours before you :D

Haha if I had of done that I would not of gotten it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Mikiek14 wrote: »
    Dpd forgot to deliver my order twice now. Im livid

Did you call them?

I had this issue last week. The Eircode wasn't on the package originally apparently.

The live chat were just telling me "Yeah, it'll be delivered tomorrow" but they're useless. Get onto the live chat, ask which depot services your area and call them

The lady I got on the phone wrote the Eircode I'm with a pen and it was delivered the following day. God knows how these brainiacs delivered stuff before the introduction of the Eircode!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Ups decided not to delivery my parcel today was out for delivery all day got a txt saying I changed the delivery I did not,

Called them told me it was never on a van and it only got into cork at 2pm after leaving Dublin at 3am, must be going 10miles a hour from Dublin ha,

Clearly the driver was to lazy to deliver it, as not the 1st time with ups and hopefully the ps5 shows up however my faith is very low in ups ha

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This is cruel, my PS5 is in the Galway depot and the status just says Parcel Motel Depot Stored. Has sat like that for hours.

Anyone know what that means. Is it just in a van in the depot and will be sent out in the morning. Or do they get through them during the day.

If you think that's bad, my days gone save file isn't on the cloud so have to start a new game for a third time, sickened. Well, the new 60fps is nice at least. Yeah, sorry, yours is probably worse...

Did you ring the courier's by any chance, see what's going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Did you call them?

I had this issue last week. The Eircode wasn't on the package originally apparently.

The live chat were just telling me "Yeah, it'll be delivered tomorrow" but they're useless. Get onto the live chat, ask which depot services your area and call them

The lady I got on the phone wrote the Eircode I'm with a pen and it was delivered the following day. God knows how these brainiacs delivered stuff before the introduction of the Eircode!

Didn't think they used an eircode tbh! Every package I get with them the Eircode I entered is changed to ZZ750AA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

This is what my tracking with ups cork looks like I have no idea what is going on over there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just got mine from Amazon there. Changed from Parcel Motel to my address late on and they said the estimated date was for Nov 22 so getting it a day after launch is a result. Only thing now is that I have to give it away - promised it to my sister so she could use it as a Christmas present.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    This is what my tracking with ups cork looks like I have no idea what is going on over there

Same for me with UPS

dan786 wrote: »
    Same for me with UPS

Cork as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I wonder how many of them are just attention seeking millennials, and how many times that genuinely happened though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    If you think that's bad, my days gone save file isn't on the cloud so have to start a new game for a third time, sickened. Well, the new 60fps is nice at least. Yeah, sorry, yours is probably worse...

Did you ring the courier's by any chance, see what's going on?

Their site says they are delayed by up to3 days due to covid. It would be nice tonight but I can wait. One more last hurray on the PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Cork as well ?

Mine is the same also in Mallow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

dsmythy wrote: »
    We're due by the end if the day here in Finglas. I'm a 2 minute drive from the UPS place here. Tempted to try just get it myself.

Still due by the end of the day. Unless there is overtime going on feels like a slim chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Oathkeeper

Hi guys just want to set this discussion forum just to see about the tesco pre orders and if people actually get them whether successful or unsuccessful. Hope the mods allow this one cause I see many people on twitter and boards alike asking and wondering about the tesco situation.

Feel free to share your experience or any updates you get over the coming days

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Tuesday is the first day for collections from Tesco.

• Advertisement

Just checked my ups saying it’s due for delivery tomorrow so let’s wait and see if ups delivers on a Saturday in cork

Advertisement