Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

So does anyone know if ups deliver on a Saturday in cork ?

As my ps5 from Amazon says out for delivery but I am not sure if I believe it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Had this loads of times, happens when the driver wants to head off early, it'll be dropped of tomorrow

UPS said Monday on the tracker. But it was delivered just now. My wife left the ground when the bell rang. Never seen her move so fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,827 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yodel finally updated my tracking and says it'll be delivered to PM within the next two hours. I assume it still has to go to the Dublin depot before being sent out to me directly as an oversized parcel, but renewed hope it might get to me today at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

mesh123 wrote: »
    Anyone elses Harvey Norman order still on processing? Tempted to ring tomorrow and see what they say as I read some people were given the option to just go and collect it even if they selected delivery.

Yep, mine's still 'processing' also.

I contacted them by email yesterday morning and was told my order was fine, that I should get a shipping notification soon. I was told collecting wasn't an option 'due to a high level of orders'.

I'm hoping that this is just a case of Black Friday demand slowing things down, though you'd think they'd process orders in order. It's a bit disconcerting that other PS5 orders from Thursday were being shipped on Thursday. Can't help but worry if they've oversold or something.

edit - The only sign of progress I've had is that my Paypal payment finally came through on my bank account. So the money for it was definitely taken at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Another day without my PS5. Still sitting in the Parcel Motel depot. Hasn't moved since lunch time yesterday. The depot is closed for pick ups on Friday but I think they do still deliver to lockers. But I'd have expected them to be filled in the morning.

Could be Monday at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Chmaars

Edit: double post sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ps4 for xmas

dsmythy wrote: »
    UPS said Monday on the tracker. But it was delivered just now. My wife left the ground when the bell rang. Never seen her move so fast!

Was this a gamestop pre order. Still waiting on mine to be delivered from upc

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

Was this a gamestop pre order. Still waiting on mine to be delivered from upc

Managed to get to payment screen on GameStop here but it's asking for a coupon ;( anyone still have there's that I could try for the laugh 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Madman08

Madman08 wrote: »
    That was mine yesterday. I'm sure to get mine by end of day today according to the tracker. You might get it this evening or tomorrow by the latest I'd say. Fingers crossed for ya !!

Just an update. Mine did arrive yesterday at about 11.30am or so via UPS.

Best of luck to everyone still awaiting. It IS worth the wait !! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

To update on my Harvey Norman situation, where my order is still 'processing', I got on to a chap who said it would definitely be on its way shortly, not to worry, and I should get delivery in 2-4 days. So I guess maybe, hopefully, don't worry too much if your order is also 'stuck' on processing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Called ups there as parcel was listed as out for delivery and wait for it not out for delivery and brought back to the depo again

Twice now they have done this, I asked can I go out to the depo as it’s within the 5KM of my house and nope I can’t go to the depo to pick up the parcel

I am gone to the stage that ups have lost my ps5.....

Called ups there as parcel was listed as out for delivery and wait for it not out for delivery and brought back to the depo again

Twice now they have done this, I asked can I go out to the depo as it’s within the 5KM of my house and nope I can’t go to the depo to pick up the parcel

I am gone to the stage that ups have lost my ps5.....

Mine is out for delivery sence 11 yesterday. I got a message that it was delayed. Still no sign but still says out for delivery. I'm in Co. Limerick what about you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

My ps5 just arrived but it was nightline and not ups how odd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    My ps5 just arrived but it was nightline and not ups how odd

Ya nightline subs for ups now in the place that I work. Still delivering at this time. I thought it would be all finished till Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

sold

I'll take the disc! - First to ask - Please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Aska wrote: »
    I had ordered two (1 in Smyths and 1 in GS) but was unsure if either or both orders would actually go through, esp the way Smyths needed to be refreshed during the payment process.

Well her brother was going to take one and now he doesn't want it. So if anyone is still after one then hit me up. I have a digital & disc version available, neither open and order emails from Smyths and GS to boot if anyone is worried.

I am not travelling, so if someone is in Wexford then that will suit better.

20201119-185931.jpg

smyths-and-GS.jpg

100’s of PM’s incoming! Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

sticker wrote: »
    I'll take the disc! - First to ask - Please!!!

OK mate, you travel you can have it.

Thanks.

Hit me in the PM

Aska wrote: »
    OK mate, you travel you can have it.

Thanks.

Hit me in the PM

Sorry - PM sent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Sorry - PM sent!

If falls through im intrested

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

I am interested in the digital version, any chance to meet you around Kildare surroundings?

Just talked to seller - gentleman - disc version sold to me - Delighted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Just talked to seller - gentleman - disc version sold to me - Delighted!!!

Well done to you, fair play seller

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Damn I was too late. Fair play to seller selling at face value. The world needs more people like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Has anyone ordered accessories for the PS5 off Harvey Norman. I ordered a charger for the controllers on Wednesday for collection but it's still processing. Not in a rush to get it as I hadn't managed to get a PS5 yet but just curious to see is anyone else waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

m8051 wrote: »
    I am interested in the digital version, any chance to meet you around Kildare surroundings?

Yeah he'll drive for three hours to give you a PS5 at face value :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jahcork

I paid the 50€ deposit with game stop beck in September, anyone reckon we will get it on December 27th like it says on the website when you check your order update ?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

Yeah he'll drive for three hours to give you a PS5 at face value :pac:

Oh that was not my intention at all, I thought of asking as he might have to travel ... You never know, anyway good luck to all looking for one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

LookingFor wrote: »
    To update on my Harvey Norman situation, where my order is still 'processing', I got on to a chap who said it would definitely be on its way shortly, not to worry, and I should get delivery in 2-4 days. So I guess maybe, hopefully, don't worry too much if your order is also 'stuck' on processing!

Good stuff, mine is processing also

Advertisement