Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Mine says delayed in transit. I’m pretty sure mine has gone awol too.

Ditto for me too, raging. Was onto support the last few days. Friday they said there was a delay in transit, but said it should be here today at the very latest, guaranteed in fact, but that there was a chance of a Friday or Saturday delivery and that the system for updating the tracking was just slow.

However spoke to them again yesterday evening about the possibility of it arriving today, and again, guaranteed it would be here Sunday at the latest.

Again no delivery so spoke to support again earlier and he said the same as the very beginning, delay in transit. He said it is possible it was either damaged or missing. I enquired about it being stolen by someone along the chain of delivery and he didn't reply.

Been told my query has been escalated to their delivery team, but that because the PS5 is out of stock with no expected batches coming soon, a replacement is a long ways a way.

So if my next query isn't dealt with, I'll be asking for a full refund and perhaps compensation for everything that's gone on.

Even he couldn't believe the previous two support agents guaranteed me a delivery for today and said my feedback will be sent up to management for potential disciplinary lol.

Shame, but what can you actually do aside from wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Glico Man wrote: »
    Ditto for me too, raging. Was onto support the last few days. Friday they said there was a delay in transit, but said it should be here today at the very latest, guaranteed in fact, but that there was a chance of a Friday or Saturday delivery and that the system for updating the tracking was just slow.

However spoke to them again yesterday evening about the possibility of it arriving today, and again, guaranteed it would be here Sunday at the latest.

Again no delivery so spoke to support again earlier and he said the same as the very beginning, delay in transit. He said it is possible it was either damaged or missing. I enquired about it being stolen by someone along the chain of delivery and he didn't reply.

Been told my query has been escalated to their delivery team, but that because the PS5 is out of stock with no expected batches coming soon, a replacement is a long ways a way.

So if my next query isn't dealt with, I'll be asking for a full refund and perhaps compensation for everything that's gone on.

Even he couldn't believe the previous two support agents guaranteed me a delivery for today and said my feedback will be sent up to management for potential disciplinary lol.

Shame, but what can you actually do aside from wait?

That with Amazon?

madmoe wrote: »
    That with Amazon?

Unfortunatly yes. I'm just hoping another batch of consoles arrives soon. Typical my industry is closed for the next 4 weeks (based in the North), but my console is one of those that's been disappeared mafia style :pac:

Just got this reply from the delivery team

"When you place an order we provide you with a delivery estimate. Our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers, and occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply can result in us being unable to fulfil an order on time. On very rare occasions there can be technical or stock availability issues that prevent us dispatching certain products to certain addresses. This can be due to the location of our remaining stock of the product and any special shipping requirements necessary."

For clarity, I placed my preorder within 5 minutes of it going live on the amazon site, took a few goes admittedly. I'd also paid it off in full a week before dispatch through vouchers. It was a release day delivery, guaranteed.

They firstly said it was delayed in transit, but would be here this weekend, guaranteed! For them to now come out and say that they couldn't fulfill my order due to not having enough stock? Fcuk me... insulted to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

"When you place an order we provide you with a delivery estimate. Our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers, and occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply can result in us being unable to fulfil an order on time. On very rare occasions there can be technical or stock availability issues that prevent us dispatching certain products to certain addresses. This can be due to the location of our remaining stock of the product and any special shipping requirements necessary."

For clarity, I placed my preorder within 5 minutes of it going live on the amazon site, took a few goes admittedly. I'd also paid it off in full a week before dispatch through vouchers. It was a release day delivery, guaranteed.

They firstly said it was delayed in transit, but would be here this weekend, guaranteed! For them to now come out and say that they couldn't fulfill my order due to not having enough stock? Fcuk me... insulted to be honest.

And rightly so mate, I would feel exactly the same!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

They have told me I have to wait to Tuesday and wait another 3 days after that for Amazon to do something !!!!!

I know at this stage it’s stolen or gone awol, lovely ha

I seen Instagram a page called mobile phone locker selling ps5 for like 1300 euros and had 37 of them !!!! Wonder where the hell he got them !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

My girlfriend just won a PS5 & 55” 4K tv on a giveaway.

Can’t bloody believe it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Congratulations nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Fuuuuuck nice one man!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Ooosh?

• Advertisement

dave1982 wrote: »
    Ooosh?

Yep ðŸ‘

:
    Yep ðŸ‘

I was in that draw too haha delighted someone from here got it though

Yeah she thought she’d won the Christmas one but was still delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 madbo

ian.f wrote: »
    Has anyone who ordered from DID seen any movement on their tracking number?
    I've only seen one update on the day I ordered that it was accepted and then sorted for click and collect but nothing since. Will hopefully see some movement tomorrow but if not I'll be calling to see what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mesh123

Hoping to hear something from HN tomorrow, tracker has not updated from processing since Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

So still waiting here for UPS and Amazon order scanned in Thursday Finglas at 3pm :( rang this morning and seems staff shortages and average 3 day delay for Dublin office and to ring back too tomorrow to start an investigation if no sign.

:( getting worried now as stressed out as Christmas present, ufff thought was doing the right thing switching it from Parcel Motel as thought maybe more failure points for that to go wrong being delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Liberalbrehon

Time to upgrade to girlfriend 2.0 or code name Fiancée

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

I'll buy the PS5 off you ;)

samo wrote: »
    So still waiting here for UPS and Amazon order scanned in Thursday Finglas at 3pm :( rang this morning and seems staff shortages and average 3 day delay for Dublin office and to ring back too tomorrow to start an investigation if no sign.

:( getting worried now as stressed out as Christmas present, ufff thought was doing the right thing switching it from Parcel Motel as thought maybe more failure points for that to go wrong being delivered.

Did you contact amazon. A phone call off them to the depot could speed things up.

Why aren't they using an post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Just incase it hasn't been mentioned here already, heads up about those Amazon couriers, they don't seem like the most experienced bunch. My PS5 arrived last Friday, good thing I was looking out my window and following the GPS tracker, cos the guy was outside my house for ****ing ages before delivering my PS5 to my neighbor's house. I immediately went out and asked him if that was supposed to be for me, only then did it occur to him he got the number wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 smoeky

Seems my Argos order disappeared after being delivered to Parcel Motel on Friday morning by DPD. Still hasn't been checked in to the Dublin depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Time to upgrade to girlfriend 2.0 or code name Fiancée

They are very expensive DLCs and you don't get much from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Berty wrote: »
    They are very expensive DLCs and you don't get much from it.

Hell of a lot of Micro Transactions as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

madbo wrote: »
    I've only seen one update on the day I ordered that it was accepted and then sorted for click and collect but nothing since. Will hopefully see some movement tomorrow but if not I'll be calling to see what the story is.

I got a DPD tracking number off them on Thursday evening but no update on it apart from the standard Order Data Received (and an email from DPD on Friday morning saying there was a delay because they didn’t have my eircode which I then updated)

Hopefully they pick it up today but I’d imagine they’re flat out at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

headsets on did website for anyone who doesnt have one

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mesh123

mesh123 wrote: »
    Hoping to hear something from HN tomorrow, tracker has not updated from processing since Thursday

Contacted Harvey Norman today, after a few minutes I got an email saying my order was dispatched and on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

smoeky wrote: »
    Seems my Argos order disappeared after being delivered to Parcel Motel on Friday morning by DPD. Still hasn't been checked in to the Dublin depot.

PM can be slow to show things showing up in the depot when there is a surge, I'd be giving it today and tomorrow morning to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Has anyone been in touch with Tesco after getting a confirmation call or email about collecting it tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

My Harvey Norman order shipped this morning, after being 'Processing' since Thursday. Hopefully others also shipped this morning, or will shortly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

Yeah my HN just shipped also. Yeow.

Plus tesco sent me a giftcard

Advertisement