Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Nightman16

Amazon tracking just got updated. Out for delivery and then delivered in the same minute. Guess its the easiest thing to do for PM/ Password packages.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

So my PS5 came this morning. Amazon sent it via an post and it was in perfect condition.

Few teething problems (insisted that I restart my router before it would use my network, base stand kept popping off as I moved the console into position on my shelf, and Predator hunting grounds is kind of stuttering) but otherwise really lovely.

As soon as my VR adaptor arrives I can give Star Wars Squadrons a whirl!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 LH_

Purchased from HN on Thursday.

Parcel was collected today by DPD driver at around 4 o clock. It now says my parcel is travelling through the DPD network at the head office. It’s probably getting battered! Anyways hopefully have it by tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Delighted you lads are getting yours, I know the wait is excruciating. My September preorder was finally cancelled by amazon today with no date of fulfillment possible to predict due to lack of stock and they couldn't guarantee me one when back in stock as there's quite a few of us in the same boat.

Refund pending this week, I'm back on the train of stock hunting. Sad and raging!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

Glico Man wrote: »
    Delighted you lads are getting yours, I know the wait is excruciating. My September preorder was finally cancelled by amazon today with no date of fulfillment possible to predict due to lack of stock and they couldn't guarantee me one when back in stock as there's quite a few of us in the same boat.

Refund pending this week, I'm back on the train of stock hunting. Sad and raging!

That's awful. I heard smyths will have a small batch some time in December but their website will probably tank the second it goes live :(

I reckon getting one will be easier (and hopefully there will be some patches for the games) come January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Anyone's Tesco order moved to collected but not been charged? Got a text yesterday to confirm collection for today with instructions but money's still in my account.......

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Johnrazz

Gavin1980 wrote: »
    Anyone's Tesco order moved to collected but not been charged? Got a text yesterday to confirm collection for today with instructions but money's still in my account.......

Same as... I presume it’ll be 8am when charged as that would be the time staff start work in the offices, could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Glico Man wrote: »

Mine hasn’t been cancelled yet but I reckon I will be in the same boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Still waiting in Tesco...confused faces and phone calls being made!

Edit: Collected :D

Pacifico wrote: »

When were you charged for it?

• Advertisement

Johnrazz wrote: »
    When were you charged for it?

No idea. Ordered with my credit card and that takes a while to show the transaction

No idea. Ordered with my credit card and that takes a while to show the transaction

Due to collect mine at 9 and still haven’t been charged yet. Got an email off tesco 10mins ago to take part in a survey about my delivery too.

Due to collect mine at 9 and still haven’t been charged yet. Got an email off tesco 10mins ago to take part in a survey about my delivery too.

Same.

Yeah I got that email after I collected!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Status of mine on Tesco is "picked" (was for delivery) and I've been charged for it. Not due to collect mine until this afternoon though.

:D

Was it just behind the customer care desk or did someone have to go and get it for you?

Status of mine on Tesco is "picked" (was for delivery) and I've been charged for it. Not due to collect mine until this afternoon though.

:D

Was it just behind the customer care desk or did someone have to go and get it for you?

Manager had to get it from the back...said they only got 5 or 6 in. I'd say i was too early and they had just arrived in store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Picked up my Tesco pre-order at 7:45 this morning :D

Just been charged. Happy days. Will go to collect now.

Just been charged. Happy days. Will go to collect now.

I've still not been charged and due to go up at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 caffoc

I'm waiting to collect mine at 9. Got the email. Popped in to see if i could collect early but no joy. Did see my name on the list so just need to be patient now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

My collection is tomorrow at lunch time, it better still be there at that stage!

Collected mine in Killarney, due for collection 9am. Customer service women knew nothing about it but was sorted with a quick call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

brainiac wrote: »
    My collection is tomorrow at lunch time, it better still be there at that stage!

Mine is tonight from 8pm and I'm thinking the same. But my order status has changed to picked, so I think it should be all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

Did you need ID, I was going to get my GF to collect mine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gembino

My status with tesco is collected yet I haven’t collected it yet.haven’t been charged yet either..due to pick it up at 4pm but just received an e-mail survey

• Registered Users Posts: 8 caffoc

DubLad69 wrote: »
    Did you need ID, I was going to get my GF to collect mine now.

I was told by customer service when I went in early, to come back in 15mins and make sure I had ID. There were 4 of us collecting and the PS5s were brought up from warehouse with your name attached. I wasn't asked for ID but I was asked for the emails.

Just picked mine up. :D

Had mine ordered for delivery for 2-4, but gave my local store a call and they said it was fine to come and pick up now. My name was on a sticker on the box and the manager did check my ID, so I'd definitely bring it just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

I got the txt last night, no money gone yet and I am due to collect it in the afternoon, I got the email about the survey, my status says picked. I just wish they would take the money

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Just picked mine up. :D

Had mine ordered for delivery for 2-4, but gave my local store a call and they said it was fine to come and pick up now. My name was on a sticker on the box and the manager did check my ID, so I'd definitely bring it just to be sure.

Where did you find the number for your local store? I can only find the general customer service number.

• Advertisement

Where did you find the number for your local store? I can only find the general customer service number.

I know someone who worked there for a few years so they knew the number. Googling the number of the local store I found this page, so you can check if your stores number is listed here:

http://www.saynoto1890.com/2013/02/t/

Advertisement