Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mesh123

DPD text came in, its coming today!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Regarding Tesco orders, mine was also saying collected before collection, but don't worry, the consoles are there :) I collected mine half an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

wpisdu wrote: »
    Regarding Tesco orders, mine was also saying collected before collection, but don't worry, the consoles are there :) I collected mine half an hour ago.

Were you charged for it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

DubLad69 wrote: »
    Were you charged for it yet?

Yup

CBroM2N.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

They've deleted playstation 5 page from tesco Web site now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Collected mine from Tesco this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

dave1982 wrote: »

I can still see it, the availability hasn't changed as in "It's not available" but certainly still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

The money has just gone from my account for Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Just collected mine there. Bit of a panic when customer service said we don't sell ps5s. Few calls later and they had them round back. Manager had to bring it over checked my email and ID and away with a very happy man.

DID just emailed to say they have no headsets in stock, I ordered yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

DID just emailed to say they have no headsets in stock, I ordered yesterday.

you must have just missed out, i got mine yesterday , and was dispatched earlier, are they refunding you or fulfilling the order when they get more?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Usrwastaken

HN is taking their sweet time with my order, still processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Just back with mine from Tesco now. I wasn't due to collect it until 1pm but I rang Tesco customer care, and they put me through to the store where they confirmed I could pick it up anytime. If you have been charged, and have the confirmation text, I would give the store a call to see if you can pick it up (rather than waiting until later). I just went to the small checkout where you get the lotto, gave my email print out and my ID, and they rang up the stockroom to bring it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Tesco have taken the money from the bank account now. I'll be collecting it soon.

I only bothered checking Tesco after it was mentioned in the boards thread for PS5 stock. Big thanks to the person that put that info in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

Just left work to go get mine. Huge queue tesco liffey Valley of people collecting orders.

St. Westy wrote: »
    you must have just missed out, i got mine yesterday , and was dispatched earlier, are they refunding you or fulfilling the order when they get more?

They said they will fulfill the order but don't know when, no offer of a refund, I will wait it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

DubLad69 wrote: »
    Just left work to go get mine. Huge queue tesco liffey Valley of people collecting orders.

Got mine there this morning, took about an hour to collect it there, have to work now but least i have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

I live out in the sticks. Just picked up the PS5 in Tesco. Took 2 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

koHd wrote: »
    Tesco have taken the money from the bank account now. I'll be collecting it soon.

I only bothered checking Tesco after it was mentioned in the boards thread for PS5 stock. Big thanks to the person that put that info in there.

Fair play to the person who did, I totally missed that and never got one but great to see so many did. And Tesco is so close to where I live =(

Ah well, lets wait for the second wave of them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Collected mine, even though I had sent mate, they rang me to tell me I had to be the one to collect it. Friend had copies of all docs, and my ID!

I had asked support before hand if it was ok, and they said yes. Obviously wrong. Nice 30km drive for me with checkpoints.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Collected mine from Tesco this morning.

Is the box big and did they give you a bag for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Synode wrote: »

It is a decent size, heavy enough. Mine was wrapped in two black plastic bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

A huge thank you to the boardsie who posted about Tesco. Collected mine this morning. I was made wait 30 mins for my collection time in Swords and they took ID and email. We had to sign twice once with the store and then the Click and Collect guy too. Was chatting to the manager who said they only found out yesterday that they were selling them and that the staff were upset that they weren’t informed as they would have tried to Click and Collect themselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Synode wrote: »

The box has a carry handle, but it is big enough that you will need the likes of a bin liner or one of them huge smyths/ikea bags to cover it. A Dunnes Stores bag won't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

dave1982 wrote: »

LOLZ, still stuck in my basket from last week and still the text "You have reached the maximum quantity of 1 items for this product or group of products." in red that prevented me from getting to the check out last week! :D:D:D

Thank God HN came through for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

madmoe wrote: »
    LOLZ, still stuck in my basket from last week and still the text "You have reached the maximum quantity of 1 items for this product or group of products." in red that prevented me from getting to the check out last week! :D:D:D

Thank God HN came through for me!

Haha they must have blocked me from refreshing the page

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dunne1995

Got mine there this morning, took about an hour to collect it there, have to work now but least i have it!

Collecting mine between 4 and 8pm tonight sweating like a pig here in work praying for 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

HN order arrived. Well packed and no issues. Its been a pleasure to be with you folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 slightlyconfuse

Still no update or e mail about tracking for my ps5 curry uk via address pal, Rang address pal this morning she told me I should have received a tracking number by now but she will look into it, Im starting to worry now especially when I will have no come back as its delivered on curry uk side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭GreyAlien

Picked mine up from Tesco Killarney just awhile ago. Was asked for id and it was promptly handed over. They're stored behind customer service desk. Wrapped in a black plastic bag to obscure what it was. Looks like there's one box left to collect after mine, for the lucky person who managed to snag one.

Advertisement