Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

Considering that's the delivery date I got when first ordering, and now it's been despatched, it could be earlier?

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for now hopefully it’s comes and not canceled

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buddha21

Hi did she just search ps5 on littlewoods?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rach784

Buddha21 wrote: »

no she had it in her wishlist and could order it from there

Thank you, is it possible to put it on my wishlist while it's showing out of stock??? Probably not

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My PS5 order from ShopTo seems to be moving along and not cancelled, at least not yet.
    Just a pity that it is the digital edition, rather than the one that plays physical media.
    Is there a breed of person that prefers the digital only life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    My PS5 order from ShopTo seems to be moving along and not cancelled, at least not yet.
    Just a pity that it is the digital edition, rather than the one that plays physical media.

I grabbed a preorder today on shopto for the very short window it was up. Seems people who ordered on Friday night will be processed on Monday but no guarantee the order today will join them.

They have taken funds but my order is in ‘back order’ section but guess just see how it plays out. It is a concern however you need to log a ticket to refund a refund and average waiting time for replies is 5 to 6 days

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mando212

I opted for the digital edition after gaming on PC for the past year, can't beat the convenience imo. I'm only paying half the price for games too because I gameshare with a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I’ve physical but besides Demon Souls everything else I’ve played has been digital.
    Only concern with digital is the high price of the non-physical games and the inability to sell on. However, if you’ve plus or now membership then digital really is ideal tbh.
    Fingers crossed you get it, and enjoy Astro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Taltos wrote: »
    I’ve physical but besides Demon Souls everything else I’ve played has been digital.
    Only concern with digital is the high price of the non-physical games and the inability to sell on. However, if you’ve plus or now membership then digital really is ideal tbh.

Think there'll be a lot of people in a few years regretting getting the digital version when there's a 2 or 3 year old PS4/5 game they didn't play when it came out but want to pick up.

It'll be €50+ on the store and less than €20 to buy on a disk.

Case in point, AC: Origins for me. Never got round to that AC game at the time. Picked it up for £14 on Amazon on Friday (and can trade it to CEX for €6 in a month) but it's double on the store. Relying on sales is going to be a b*tch.

Maybe that's just me though. I don't think I would have the patience to wait for a game to go on sale :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Taltos wrote: »

Yes, fingers crossed!
    I suppose I am looking at my physical PS4 titles, and realising that I won't be playing them on the new console anytime soon.
    That said, when the PS4 takes it's place in the Gamesroom/Messy Attic it will be hooked up to the 42" plasma there and the VR heatset will be going with it.
    Still and all, pity.

I was just checking the Shopto order, and I received a confirmation email but it is describing the order as "registering interest", nevertheless I have an invoice detailing the order and the price paid, and the shipping deducted.
    They also informed me that the order has moved to their warehouse and can no longer be cancelled.
    They work Mon-Fri so I am hoping that tomorrow will be shipping day.
    I also took the opportunity to increase my insurance coverage with Parcel Motel in order to cover any possible loss of the item in it's travels.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Got email from Littlewoods this morning saying PS5 not in stock and that I'll be refunded. I was able to put an order through yesterday evening around 5.30 through the quick order link. Ah well, on we go.. thanks to the guys for posting it and hope some of ye were in luck

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

cizolin wrote: »
    Got email from Littlewoods this morning saying PS5 not in stock and that I'll be refunded. I was able to put an order through yesterday evening around 5.30 through the quick order link. Ah well, on we go.. thanks to the guys for posting it and hope some of ye were in luck

I was expecting one myself but I got order confirmation this morning so hopefully it goes through ðŸ™

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dexdex

Got my Littlewoods order in at 17:15 yesterday and still no word whether it’s confirmed or not.

dexdex wrote: »
    Got my Littlewoods order in at 17:15 yesterday and still no word whether it’s confirmed or not.

Was 17:24 to be exact for me, fingers crossed for you. I got confirmation via mail and on my Littlewoods account that I'd be getting a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 8 smoeky

Ordered at 17:17 and got email confirmation this morning. Account says order placed and tracking says processing at supplier.

Fingers crossed, have you checked spam or littlewoods account?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MaajGP

Placed order at 17.14 last night, got email with confirmation this morning around 8. Says order is being processed at supplier.

Was just able to order again on Littlewoods, fingers and toes crossed this time

smoeky wrote: »
    Ordered at 17:17 and got email confirmation this morning. Account says order placed and tracking says processing at supplier.

Fingers crossed, have you checked spam or littlewoods account?

Checked my account and it still says “order being processed”. Last email I got from them was when singing up for the credit agreement. Going to get onto their customer service. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Got confirmation mail, hopefully Littlewoods won't let me down a second time

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Got confirmation mail, hopefully Littlewoods won't let me down a second time

Took my money but it saying in my orders that its been declined

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Took my money but it saying in my orders that its been declined

Says Order placed in mine. Order went through 11:49

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Should it show up in My Orders immediately?

I placed an order, selected "Pay in Full" and entered my card details. I got an email saying:

Dear Mr XXXX

Thank you for your payment of €499.99.

This amount is currently being processed through our systems. Subject to clearance this will be credited to your account and shown on your next or following statement. To check your current statement details on line simply log-on and click 'My Account' where you can view your account 24hrs a day. Thank you for choosing to shop with www.littlewoodsireland.ie

Kind regards,

Littlewoods Ireland Customer Services Team

But no order confirmation, it doesn't appear in My Orders and it's still in my basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Says Order placed in mine. Order went through 11:49

I guess I'll find out tomorrow when their phone lines are open. Still says declined on mine. I pressed the button beside it then to cancel my order but that then just disappeared and said orders get shipped fast so canceling was too late. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Should it show up in My Orders immediately?

But no order confirmation, it doesn't appear in My Orders and it's still in my basket.
    I placed an order @ 11:56 and got an order confirmation email and it's showing in my account as processing

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mjakes20

I placed my order at 13:02 today, got the order confirmation email at 13:35 with an estimated delivery date of 19 December. On my account when I click track package it says 'Order being processed at supplier'. Hopefully this is past the point of no return and Littlewoods don't cancel it.

Heartbreaking hearing of all these confirmations meanwhile my order from yesterday still hasn’t been confirmed :(

Heartbreaking hearing of all these confirmations meanwhile my order from yesterday still hasn’t been confirmed :(

Did you apply for credit or something? I had a confirmation email straight away.

• Advertisement

Basil3 wrote: »
    Did you apply for credit or something? I had a confirmation email straight away.

Applied for it as I thought you had to but still paid in full.

Advertisement