Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Black and yellow

What do we think of this littlewoods situation mistake or real? Hoping it doesn’t end up like another tesco situation

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

dexdex wrote: »
    Applied for it as I thought you had to but still paid in full.

Hold out hope.

It's a wait and see. I'm only keeping an eye out for a friend now myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Did all the Littlewoods orders go through because everyone had it on their wishlist? Or did the consoles appear on the website as normal?

My order is in Ireland now. Just got the email from Littlewoods.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Cossie44

CZ 453 wrote: »

When did you order it and can you post a screenshot? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Did anyone with Currys - address pal order stuck at heathrow receive any update on tracking?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Did all the Littlewoods orders go through because everyone had it on their wishlist? Or did the consoles appear on the website as normal?

When did you order?

koolkunz wrote: »
    Did anyone with Currys - address pal order stuck at heathrow receive any update on tracking?

I don't know, is yours still stuck. I know you are on time constraint aren't you?

I don't know, is yours still stuck. I know you are on time constraint aren't you?

Yes unfortunately mine is still stuck. My sister's flight leaving Ireland is on 6th Dec (next Sunday) so if they don't deliver it before that I am screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

"Hi *name*,

Thanks for shopping with Littlewoods Ireland,
    here's your order confirmation

We're now processing the order you placed on 28th November 2020 and we'll be in touch again to
    let you know when your item(s) is on its way.

Please find below a reminder of what you've bought".

On my order it says it should be here by December 18th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

What do we think of this littlewoods situation mistake or real? Hoping it doesn’t end up like another tesco situation

Very UK (Littlewoods Ireland) confirmed they had stock earlier today are now sold out. I think it was meant to go live at a certain time but people were able to order using the quick order before that.

dan786 wrote: »
    Very UK (Littlewoods Ireland) confirmed they had stock earlier today are now sold out. I think it was meant to go live at a certain time but people were able to order using the quick order before that.

Yeah they've killed the quick order option around 3-4PM after that as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

We are in it together. I just got the same email.

Here is the history of my order for those wondering. I'd say I'll get it tomorrow based on the normal timelines of Littlewoods and Fastway. I shop with LW a lot.

Latest tracking information
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

Pipmae wrote: »
    We are in it together. I just got the same email.

Here is the history of my order for those wondering. I'd say I'll get it tomorrow based on the normal timelines of Littlewoods and Fastway. I shop with LW a lot.

Latest tracking information
    29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

Just wondering when you originally ordered did it say a later day and your getting it earlier then expected or what mine says December 18th atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

koolkunz wrote: »

Still in Heathrow. Better be updated tomorrow. Ridiculous lack of progress at this stage.

Still in Heathrow. Better be updated tomorrow. Ridiculous lack of progress at this stage.

I will call them up again tomorrow morning. Let's see what they say..

Fast
    Just wondering when you originally ordered did it say a later day and your getting it earlier then expected or what mine says December 18th atm
    Yes I'm getting it much earlier than expected. My original delivery date:

Original Delivery Date: 18 December, 2020

They must have gotten extra stock so they're sending my order early and they released more.

Fastway tracking has been update - up to now they said the order hadn't been logged.

timeline-breakpoint
    Received in Hub - Portarlington Co Laois

November 29, 2020 Sunday, 04:38 PM

They must have gotten extra stock so they're sending my order early and they released more.

Perfect thanks could be hope for me so !

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

Fast

Fastway tracking has been update - up to now they said the order hadn't been logged.

timeline-breakpoint
    Received in Hub - Portarlington Co Laois

November 29, 2020 Sunday, 04:38 PM

Same here.

Exciting times!

Ordered on 19th Nov with Littlewoods. Same delivery info as Pipmae above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Just got of the phone from Littlewoods. My order didn't go threw yesterday as apperently my account with them closed last year, opps. Anyway. Twas quick and painless and my refund was instant and is back in my account again now

• Registered Users Posts: 19 staplrsvrd

Just out of curiosity how was anyone able to purchase the PS5 on the 19th? I see a lot of people on social media complaining to Littlewoods that it never actually went live on their site on launch day and people that purchased it were able to do it through their wishlist or a link sent by email?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Just got of the phone from Littlewoods. My order didn't go threw yesterday as apperently my account with them closed last year, opps. Anyway. Twas quick and painless and my refund was instant and is back in my account again now

What was the number you rang them on? Think I’ll need to give them a ring myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    What was the number you rang them on? Think I’ll need to give them a ring myself.

01 811 2222

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Have your account number ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MaajGP

I rang them this morning (having placed order with Littlewoods Saturday evening), and they told me the order was placed with Sony Sun morning (which lines up with when I got the confirmation email), expected delivery by 18th.

I just got a text from Littlewoods to say mine is being delivered today. :D The Fastway tracker hasn't updated to that stage yet though. My guy normally gets here around 2.30pm but he could be delayed as they're so busy. Watch this space........

When I ordered with Littlewoods I did a search for Playstation 5 and kept refreshing throughout the day. I got lucky when I clicked the drop down arrow and saw one in stock with the extra dualsense controller. So I paid €569 for the one en route to me.

I never saw stock available for the €499 option for console only.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 breakin_ball

Hey Folks - anyone know of any rumors of anything going online today/this week?

/A very anxious Santy :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

I just got a text from Littlewoods to say mine is being delivered today. :D The Fastway tracker hasn't updated to that stage yet though. My guy normally gets here around 2.30pm but he could be delayed as they're so busy. Watch this space........

Nice one...when did you order yours?

Advertisement