Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

cizolin wrote: »
    Nice one...when did you order yours?

29 November, 2020 16:38:00 Received at FASTWAY HUB
    28 November, 2020 09:53:38 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    27 November, 2020 20:55:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    27 November, 2020 20:53:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    19 November, 2020 11:44:06 Order being processed at supplier

When I ordered the original date for delivery was 18th December but it's been brought forward a good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

How confident should we be if we ordered from little woods yesterday and received the order confirmation email? Still very sceptical about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

How confident should we be if we ordered from little woods yesterday and received the order confirmation email? Still very sceptical about it.

same here, I placed my order at 11:44, got confirmation email, I see this on my transactions "Playstation 5 Console 499.99 - Direct From Manufacturer"
    So everything looking good, money was taken, didn't got any phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Henbabani wrote: »
    same here, I placed my order at 11:44, got confirmation email, I see this on my transactions "Playstation 5 Console 499.99 - Direct From Manufacturer"

See the same as above on my account

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

I honestly think anyone with any doubt should give them a call on 018112222
    They can see your account and tell you straight away where you stand. What you see on your orders won't be what they see. They'll have it up to date. Like in my situation they were able to tell me that my account was closed since last year, I hadn't a clue as it never stated it on my account

• Advertisement

Wife just off the phone with little woods there. The girl she spoke to said "oh you're one of the lucky ones, you can expect to have that delivered sometime before the 19th" Why am I still sceptical though?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Wife just off the phone with little woods there. The girl she spoke to said "oh you're one of the lucky ones, you can expect to have that delivered sometime before the 19th" Why am I still sceptical though?

Because fastway are a s**tshow

Just had a call with them, my order is OK, going to get it by or before the 18th December.
    Placed my order yesterday at 11:44

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Order placed sat 17.21. On hold with littlewoods now. Fingers crossed

They said order went through fine and to expect it by the 19th. Phew

• Advertisement

sept09baby wrote: »
    They said order went through fine and to expect it by the 19th. Phew

When and what time did you order please?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just saw this in my spam folder. Based on my IP address, no less.

Seems legit! :o

fSuF8RQ.png?1

When and what time did you order please?

Saturday at 17.21

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Order placed sat 17.21. On hold with littlewoods now. Fingers crossed

thats around the same time as me so I won't bother ringing them and let it play out until I hear otherwise

User above ordered yesterday morning and was told all is fine so I'd say the saturday orders should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

User above ordered yesterday morning and was told all is fine so I'd say the saturday orders should be ok

Hopefully!
    I ordered too yesterday & got confirmation email

Thanks for the updates all

• Registered Users Posts: 11 uppernut

Anybody hear when Littlewoods orders made this weekend should be expected? I know they say by the 19th but orders made on launch day said the same but seem to be showing up much earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Ordered it around 5pm-ish yesterday Saturday. Got a confirmation email. Tracking info says "Processing with supplier" or something along those lines.

Contacted them by phone this morning. The lad assured me the order went through and should be here by 19th December at the latest. I still can't say whether or not I believe him because I have to imagine they're all saying this to people who are ringing up to ask? Like I have to imagine he just did what I did (looked at my account and went by that)? The only thing he said that gave me hope was that it was originally the 18th of December but it has been pushed to the 19th of December. That made it sound real to me for some reason...

Anyway, I hope I see an update on the order through the week. If that happens then I'll feel better/relieved and I'll order a game for it

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

Ordered it around 5pm-ish yesterday. Got a confirmation email. Tracking info says "Processing with supplier" or something along those lines.

Contacted them by phone this morning. The lad assured me the order went through and should be here by 19th December at the latest. I still can't say whether or not I believe him because I have to imagine they're all saying this to people who are ringing up to ask? Like I have to imagine he just did what I did (looked at my account and went by that)?

5pm yesterday the 29th? I thought they were taken down within a while after 1:00 no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

am0019 wrote: »
    5pm yesterday the 29th? I thought they were taken down within a while after 1:00 no?

Oh no sorry it was the 28th. Bollocks anyway the weekend flew :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Do we have to get a phonecall?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Marksman1

Hi anyone any info when next online or shops stores have anymore? Thanks in advance ☺

Marksman1 wrote: »
    Hi anyone any info when next online or shops stores have anymore? Thanks in advance ☺

You're better to look in the stock update thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 SalteeBiscuits

You might have more luck following the PS5 Stock updates thread, that's where I got the Littlewoods tip
    PS5 Stock update thread

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Still sitting in Heathrow too!
    Nothing here and no updates since monday :o

Maybe today is the day!

So I called them up again today. Now they said that sometimes the tracking doesnt get updated at all until you receive the item and they told me not to worry when I told them I have a flight to leave the country on sunday saying you should receive it well before that.

They also noted my tracking number, email and phone saying they are forwarding this information to the team at heathrow who will look into it in 1-2 business days LOL.

Now I don't know if thats just more BS but still I would suggest both of you to call them up and enquire as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

koolkunz wrote: »
    So I called them up again today. Now they said that sometimes the tracking doesnt get updated at all until you receive the item and they told me not to worry when I told them I have a flight to leave the country on sunday saying you should receive it well before that.

They also noted my tracking number, email and phone saying they are forwarding this information to the team at heathrow who will look into it in 1-2 business days LOL.

Now I don't know if thats just more BS but still I would suggest both of you to call them up and enquire as well.

Is there anyone else to take it in for you and then ship it on - expensive to do I'm sure but got to consider the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Is there anyone else to take it in for you and then ship it on - expensive to do I'm sure but got to consider the worst.

Shipping it on is not a realistic possibility due to import / customs costs.

Might as well have bought it from scalpers in that case.

If they don't deliver it in time, one of my sister's flatmates will have to receive the parcel and then will have to most probably sell it to someone (friend/online or cex) in Dublin.

Do we have to get a phonecall?

I called them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 stucat94

Just called up Littlewoods as my order was still processing 24 hours after they took my money.

Got no info from them, just said it is taking a while to process as they have had a lot of orders. Pretty annoying tbh because if the order does fail I can't keep looking for another until it's refunded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Just checked my order there and it’s changed to declined :(

Advertisement